Autore Topic: :::::: NBA OFFICIAL TOPIC ::::::  (Letto 481867 volte)

Offline brax62

• Hall of Famer
Re: :::::: NBA OFFICIAL TOPIC ::::::
« Risposta #3180 il: Ottobre 28, 2009, 03:48:41 am »
cioè McGradu prende più di kobe, JO + di tim duncan...
e garnett non è neanche nei primi 10?  :o

Offline RiniLuca

• Pro Bowler
« Risposta #3181 il: Ottobre 28, 2009, 10:02:08 am »
cioè McGradu prende più di kobe, JO + di tim duncan...
e garnett non è neanche nei primi 10?  :o

K.G. ha ancora 3 anni di contratto a salire.....per questo prende meno di quelli all'ultimo anno.....in 3 anni passerà dai 16.4 attuali fino a 21.2........poraccio  :si:
Questo avatar è un apprezzamento verso il film "American History X" e la mia personale idealizzazione del poco-compianto Cobain, non rappresenta in alcun modo la mia idea politica o una passione omo per Edward Norton

Offline Young 8

• Moderatore della sezione
  • Hall of Famer
« Risposta #3182 il: Ottobre 28, 2009, 02:13:20 pm »
il perchè DUMBleavy sia ancora allenatore dei Clippers rimane un mistero

Offline contedefa

• Rookie
« Risposta #3183 il: Ottobre 28, 2009, 02:27:00 pm »
il perchè DUMBleavy sia ancora allenatore dei Clippers rimane un mistero

forse perchè è anche il GM  nenner
Cmq il proprietario ha detto che se non fanno i playoff this year salta!

Offline Young 8

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #3184 il: Ottobre 28, 2009, 03:14:36 pm »
ATTENZIONE

partite su SKY

Mercoledì notte (1:00) S.Antonio-New Orleans (commento in diretta, Flavio Tranquillo e GianMarco Pozzecco)

Venerdì notte (1:00) Boston-Chicago (commento in diretta Alessandro Mamoli e Federico Buffa)

:lollol:

Offline RiniLuca

• Pro Bowler
« Risposta #3185 il: Ottobre 28, 2009, 03:18:58 pm »
ATTENZIONE

partite su SKY

Mercoledì notte (1:00) S.Antonio-New Orleans (commento in diretta, Flavio Tranquillo e GianMarco Pozzecco)

Venerdì notte (1:00) Boston-Chicago (commento in diretta Alessandro Mamoli e Federico Buffa)

:drinks:

e pure SI manda le partite pomeridiane

oggi dalle 15 c'era Houston-Portland 
Questo avatar è un apprezzamento verso il film "American History X" e la mia personale idealizzazione del poco-compianto Cobain, non rappresenta in alcun modo la mia idea politica o una passione omo per Edward Norton

Offline contedefa

• Rookie
« Risposta #3186 il: Ottobre 28, 2009, 03:35:14 pm »
ATTENZIONE

partite su SKY

azionerò mysky

santanadotson

• Visitatore
« Risposta #3187 il: Ottobre 29, 2009, 01:18:02 am »
21 punti del mago nel primo tempo,scatenato anche belinelli,tra finali di baseball e 3 partite di basket nba oggi c'e' da girare la testa,difficile seguire tutto :ahiu:

Offline Young 8

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #3188 il: Ottobre 29, 2009, 01:24:46 am »
21 punti del mago nel primo tempo,scatenato anche belinelli,tra finali di baseball e 3 partite di basket nba oggi c'e' da girare la testa,difficile seguire tutto :ahiu:

vabbè tanto gli Yankees han già vinto

:adler:

Offline brax62

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #3189 il: Ottobre 29, 2009, 02:30:28 am »

vabbè tanto gli Yankees han già vinto

:adler:

avvisassi anche Lee  :plaxico:

Offline Young 8

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #3190 il: Ottobre 29, 2009, 03:23:13 am »
Il Libro di Tim Donaghy bloccato dall'NBA   :mmahh:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4603209

ma qui ci sono alcuni estratti che erano trapelati (salvateli sul PC prima che Stern li faccia fuori...)
http://deadspin.com/5392067/excerpts-from-the-book-the-nba-doesnt-want-you-to-read

alcune parti interessanti (pare che Iverson non sia molto amato......)

If a player of Kobe's stature collides with the likes of Raja Bell, the call will almost always go for Kobe and against Bell. As part of our ongoing training and game preparation, NBA referees regularly receive game-action video tape from the league office. Over the years, I have reviewed many recorded hours of video involving Raja Bell. The footage I analyzed usually illustrated fouls being called against Bell, rarely for him. The message was subtle but clear-call fouls against the star stopper because he's hurting the game.

Allen Iverson provides a good example of a player who generated strong reaction, both positive and negative, within the corps of NBA referees. For instance, veteran referee Steve Javie hated Allen Iverson and was loathe [sic] to give him a favorable call. If Javie was on the court when Iverson was playing, I would always bet on the other team to win or at least cover the spread. No matter how many times Iverson hit the floor, he rarely saw the foul line. By contrast, referee Joe Crawford had a grandson who idolized Iverson. I once saw Crawford bring the boy out of the stands and onto the floor during warm-ups to meet the superstar. Iverson and Crawford's grandson were standing there, shaking hands, smiling, talking about all kinds of things. If Joe Crawford was on the court, I was pretty sure Iverson's team would win or at least cover the spread.

The 2002 Western Conference Finals between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Sacramento Kings presents a stunning example of game and series manipulation at its ugliest. As the teams prepared for Game 6 at the Staples Center, Sacramento had a 3–2 lead in the series. The referees assigned to work Game 6 were Dick Bavetta, Bob Delaney, and Ted Bernhardt. As soon as the referees for the game were chosen, the rest of us knew immediately that there would be a Game 7. A prolonged series was good for the league, good for the networks, and good for the game. Oh, and one more thing: it was great for the big-market, star-studded Los Angeles Lakers.
In the pregame meeting prior to Game 6, the league office sent down word that certain calls-calls that would have benefitted the Lakers — were being missed by the referees. This was the type of not-so-subtle information that I and other referees were left to interpret. After receiving the dispatch, Bavetta openly talked about the fact that the league wanted a Game 7.
"If we give the benefit of the calls to the team that's down in the series, nobody's going to complain. The series will be even at three apiece, and then the better team can win Game 7," Bavetta stated

The 2002 series certainly wasn't the first or last time Bavetta weighed in on an important game. He also worked Game 7 of the 2000 Western Conference Finals between the Lakers and the Trail Blazers. The Lakers were down by 13 at the start of the fourth quarter when Bavetta went to work. The Lakers outscored Portland 31–13 in the fourth quarter and went on to win the game and the series. It certainly didn't hurt the Lakers that they got to shoot 37 free throws compared to a paltry 16 for the Trail Blazers.

Bavetta went on to inform me that it wasn't the first time the NBA assigned him to a game for a specific purpose. He cited examples, including the 1993 playoff series when he put New Jersey guard Drazen Petrovic on the bench with quick fouls to help Cleveland beat the Nets. He also spoke openly about the 2002 Los Angeles–Sacramento series and called himself the NBA's "go-to guy."

My favorite Tommy Nunez story is from the 2007 playoffs when the San Antonio Spurs were able to get past the Phoenix Suns in the second round. Of course, what many fans didn't know was that Phoenix had someone working against them behind the scenes. Nunez was the group supervisor for that playoff series, and he definitely had a rooting interest.

Nunez loved the Hispanic community in San Antonio and had a lot of friends there. He had been a referee for 30 years and loved being on the road; in fact, he said that the whole reason he had become a group supervisor was to keep getting out of the house. So Nunez wanted to come back to San Antonio for the conference finals. Plus, he, like many other referees, disliked Suns owner Robert Sarver for the way he treated officials. Both of these things came into play when he prepared the referees for the games in the staff meetings. I remember laughing with him and saying, "You would love to keep coming back here." He was pointing out everything that Phoenix was able to get away with and never once told us to look for anything in regard to San Antonio. Nunez should have a championship ring on his finger.

And then there was the ongoing feud between Javie and 76ers superstar Allen Iverson. The rift was so bad that Philadelphia general manager Billy King often called the league office to complain about Javie's treatment of Iverson during a game.
   Iverson was eventually traded to Denver, and in his first game against his former team, he was tossed after two technicals. Afterward, Iverson implied Javie had a grudge against him, saying, "I thought I got fouled on that play, and I said I thought that he was calling the game personal, and he threw me out. His fuse is real short anyway, and I should have known that I couldn't say anything anyway. It's been something personal with me and him since I got in the league. This was just the perfect game for him to try and make me look bad." The league fined Iverson $25,000 for his comments, but most of the league referees thought the punishment was too lenient and were upset he wasn't suspended. As a result, we collectively decided to dispense a little justice of our own, sticking it to Iverson whenever we could.

Shortly after the Javie-Iverson incident, I worked a Jazz-Nuggets contest in Denver on January 6, 2007. During the pregame meeting, my fellow referees Bernie Fryer and Gary Zielinski agreed that we were going to strictly enforce the palming rule against Iverson. Palming the ball was something Iverson loved to do, but if he so much as came close to a palm, we were going to blow the whistle. Obviously, our actions were in direct retaliation for Iverson's rant against Javie. True to form, I immediately excused myself and made an important phone call.
     Sticking to our pregame pledge, each of us whistled Iverson for palming in the first quarter-we all wanted in on the fun. The violations seemed to affect Iverson's rhythm and he played terribly that night, shooting 5-for-19 with five turnovers. After getting repeatedly whistled all night long, Iverson approached me in an act of submission.

"How long am I going to be punished for Javie?" he quietly inquired.

"Don't know what you're talking about, Allen," I responded.

Offline contedefa

• Rookie
« Risposta #3191 il: Ottobre 29, 2009, 08:26:56 am »
Hornets veramente una squadrazza, senza Paul da A2!!!

juan13

• Visitatore
« Risposta #3192 il: Ottobre 29, 2009, 09:13:26 am »
seratona per gli italiani:

28 mago,
22 gallo,
12 bellinelli.....se non ricordo male....

Offline RiniLuca

• Pro Bowler
« Risposta #3193 il: Ottobre 29, 2009, 09:57:13 am »
seratona per gli italiani:

28 mago,
22 gallo,
12 bellinelli.....se non ricordo male....

10 beli

mi sono visto la diretta su SI di Toronto  :love:
questa mattina ne porto i postumi, ma n'è valsa la pena

Nel primo tempo il Mago ha portato a squola Lebron e Shaq......impressionante

Bene anche Beli parendo dalla panchina, è entrato ed ha subito fatto vedere quello che può dare in questa stagione, punti ed assist con facilità

Sicuramente i Cavs hanno pagato la stanchezza per la partita della sera prima, ma a me i Raptors hanno veramente impressionato......se Bosh gioca sempre con quella intensità (rimbalzi e attacco) e sa il Mago è questo, si toglieranno qualche bella soddisfazione

Offline sbiri

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #3194 il: Ottobre 29, 2009, 10:30:37 am »
gallinari ha praticamente tirato solo da tre (13 volte), mettendone 7