Sezione Fantasy & Leagues > Fantasy Leagues

Fanta NBA infortuni

(1/33) > >>

brax62:
postate qui gli infortuni.
se qualcuno ha superato le 5 trade settimanali mi posti il giocatore che vuole che glielo passo in automatico

tanto per cominciare

Griffin's NBA debut has been pushed back indefinitely after the Los Angeles Clippers revealed late Monday night that their No. 1 overall draft pick has a broken left kneecap. The stress fracture could sideline the Oklahoma star for six weeks, the team announced, promising further information Tuesday.

brax62:
metto Gasol in DL

all3n:
Yi con lo stiramento ai legamenti. Secondo giocatore in DL.  :papa:

brax62:
G Michael Redd is hurt again. He strained the patella tendon in his left knee in the second half of the Bucks' regular-season home opener Saturday night against the Pistons. Redd is expected to be sidelined for at least two weeks before having his knee reevaluated. "I hate it; I just hate it," Redd said of his latest injury. "I'll be OK. I just have to let the swelling go down. We want to be smart about it. It's a long season."
(Yahoo! Sports)

Jardinero:
taglio Robin Lopez, arriva Etan Thomas, Nate Robinson in DL

Robinson could miss 2 weeks: Knicks guard Nate Robinson could miss two weeks because of a sprained right ankle. Robinson was hurt Saturday night in an overtime loss to Philadelphia and was still on crutches before the Knicks' game against New Orleans on Monday night. X-rays later in the evening were negative.

Navigazione

[0] Indice dei post

[#] Pagina successiva

Vai alla versione completa