Autore Topic: NFL Pre-Season 2007  (Letto 12398 volte)

Offline Warm

• Heisman
  • Irritante
Re: NFL Pre-Season 2007
« Risposta #15 il: Agosto 04, 2007, 11:33:42 pm »
Se a qualcuno interessa su NFL.com si può vedere in diretta la cerimonia d'inserimento nella Hall Of Fame. Si vede anche bene e ogni tanto c'è qualche filmato storico, di sti tempi ci si attacca a tutto...

Plaxico

• Visitatore
« Risposta #16 il: Agosto 05, 2007, 05:04:46 pm »
Dai che stanotte si comincia  :stillers:

Offline Warm

• Heisman
  • Irritante
« Risposta #17 il: Agosto 05, 2007, 05:37:19 pm »
Io ci sono, per godermi le prodezze di Barlow, Batch e Jamie Martin in un riquadro di 4x5 cm ( 8:))

Offline brnmax

• Sophomore
« Risposta #18 il: Agosto 05, 2007, 11:41:39 pm »
Io ci sono, per godermi le prodezze di Barlow, Batch e Jamie Martin in un riquadro di 4x5 cm ( 8:))

Anche io ci sarò....e non vedo l'ora, ormai il digiuno è finito..... anche se per un mesetto andremo avanti a piccoli antipasti... :sbav:

Rino

• Visitatore
« Risposta #19 il: Agosto 05, 2007, 11:57:25 pm »
Se a qualcuno interessa su NFL.com si può vedere in diretta la cerimonia d'inserimento nella Hall Of Fame. Si vede anche bene e ogni tanto c'è qualche filmato storico, di sti tempi ci si attacca a tutto...

http://www.profootballhof.com/  Questo è il link. Dura 7 ore il video lol

Rino

• Visitatore
« Risposta #20 il: Agosto 06, 2007, 12:02:14 am »
Steelers vs Saints inizierà alle 2.00.
Per chiunque si trovi sveglio a quell'ora, vi invito in attesa di una chat ufficiale NFI a venire su #maddenitalianleague  sul server Azzurra.org tramite un qualsiasi client chat IRC.

Oppure basta andare a questo sito: http://www.azzurra.org/ a sinistra c'è CHATTA SUBITO, mettete #MaddenItalianLeague come Channel e scegliete un Nickname e cliccate CHATTA.

Ciao e buona partita.

Offline Cobain

• Il Fondatore
  • MVP
  • Born to be wild
    • Modena Web Design
  • Calcio: AC Milan
  • MLB: What?
  • NBA: LA Lakers
  • NCAA F: Mmm!
  • NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
  • NHL: Uh?
« Risposta #21 il: Agosto 06, 2007, 03:25:33 am »
zio ponchia, come mai non sei collegato ;D ?! non stai guardando la partita :love: ?! per ora gli Steelers sono 14 a 0 avanti sui Saints, OPS, che peccato ;D

prime soddisfazioni della season :teoidolo:
My football collection: http://nfiforum.altervista.org/index.php?topic=7501.msg321791#msg321791
Gente che non viene più qua, perdendo rapporti ed amicizie con altre persone, pensando di fare un torto a me o di mettermela nel culo: ma come siete messi?

Offline ponchia

• Hall of Famer
  • Il mio angolo di cielo è un triangolo di pelo
« Risposta #22 il: Agosto 06, 2007, 08:41:27 am »
zio ponchia, come mai non sei collegato ;D ?! non stai guardando la partita :love: ?! per ora gli Steelers sono 14 a 0 avanti sui Saints, OPS, che peccato ;D

prime soddisfazioni della season :teoidolo:

Calmati pischello...vi accontentate di poco voi, eh?
Bravi, bravi... :p

Offline Al Morgan

• Heisman
« Risposta #23 il: Agosto 06, 2007, 11:28:19 am »
Allora? Com'è stata la partita? A giudicare dalle statistiche, pare che i Saints abbiano voluto far giocare tutte le riserve o quasi.
Preseason... speriamo di non farne un'altra perfetta per finire 8-8-0 poi..  :fiu:

Al

Offline Warm

• Heisman
  • Irritante
« Risposta #24 il: Agosto 06, 2007, 12:52:08 pm »
Io ho guardato fino al 14-0. Con i titolari in campo direi che i Saints hanno i soliti grossi problemi nel coprire il profondo con Roethlisberger e Wilson che hanno fatto quel che hanno voluto; Brees così così, ma la colpa dell'1/6 la darei più ai ricevitori poco aggressivi sui suoi lanci; Pittsburgh ha da sperare che Parker non abbia nulla di grave perchè Davenport non mi è sembrato in gran spolvero...

Online stepmarbury3

• Pro Bowler
« Risposta #25 il: Agosto 07, 2007, 09:49:29 pm »
joey porter dovrà saltare le prime 2 partite per un problema al ginocchio

Offline pitt

• Sophomore
« Risposta #26 il: Agosto 08, 2007, 01:22:59 am »
interessante articolo di Kirwan sulla questione holdout.
Citazione
Aug. 7, 2007) -- Well, almost all of the draft picks have signed and are in camp preparing to start their professional football careers. The hardest position to play is quarterback and two of the three remaining first-round selections still unsigned are QBs -- JaMarcus Russell and Brady Quinn (the other unsigned rookie is CB Darelle Revis).

All three remain at home waiting for the 'right deal'. But what is the right deal? It really isn't the most money the player and his agent can suck out of the club, but rather a deal that pays him fairly now with an opportunity to pay him more down the road if he plays up to an exceptional level.

It's bad enough that the league pays so much money to unproven rookies in the first place, but to reward these young men for just starting games is ludicrous. It's time to stop paying them more than the slot they were drafted in just because they are quarterbacks. I could see researching the top 10 performances by rookie quarterbacks in NFL history and rewarding these players if they reach the average of those 10.

As one general manager said, " What the heck is the $31 million guaranteed for anyway?" What these young men don't really comprehend is the expectations, pressure and bumpy road ahead when they take the field. They think they know, but they really don't know what's going to happen to them as soon as they are signed and even worse what's going to happen when they start a game. Heck, Eli Manning took his team to the playoffs in the first two seasons he started and he still struggles with acceptance in New York. Does anyone think the Raiders and Browns will be heading to the playoffs any time soon?

I'm sure Quinn and Russell feel ready to play, but they aren't ready and missing all of this practice time waiting for more money put them behind in many ways. As one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL said to me recently, "I stayed in school four years, sat my whole rookie season to learn and still wasn't ready when I took the field." Quinn has a fan base in Cleveland that was excited about him being drafted by the Browns, but those fans are now close to turning on him. I just visited the Browns and Cleveland fans for a few days and it is turning into a slippery slope.

Quinn is talented, but when he throws interceptions, gets sacked because he didn't see the blitz, or opens up the wrong way on a handoff, he's going to want some slack from the fans and he may not like their response if he stays away much longer. I would expect Quinn in camp shortly before he creates a disconnect with the fans.

As for Russell, it sounds like a more complicated story. Rumors have it that this unproven raw athlete thinks the $23 million Joe Thomas (third pick overall) received and the $27 million Calvin Johnson (second overall selection) received doesn't relate to him. Somehow this kid woke up one day and believed he was worth closer to $40 million in guaranteed money.

Trust me, there's no way he's worth it or is ever going to get it from the Raiders. I'm visiting with teams across the league right now and the most consistent information I get from GMs is that the Raiders are willing to guarantee him $31 million of a $66 million, six-year deal. Personally, I still believe that's too much money for a guy who will not be ready to win games until 2008, but that's a story for a different time.

Then I heard as usual in these stubborn negotiations that the player might be considering a new agent. That would be a mistake because the present agent is already entitled to his commission based on the largest package he has negotiated so far. The Raiders have probably reached the ceiling and a new agent is not going to generate another dime.

A new twist is the fact there's a chance the Raiders could consider reducing the offer each week that Russell stays out of camp. Here's a formula one GM thought he would use if he were in the Raiders' shoes. It's a six-year deal that starts declining on a schedule:

$66 million, $31 million of which is guaranteed if Russell signs today or any time over the next seven days.
$65 million, $30 million of which is guaranteed if he signs in a week.
$64 million, $29 million of which is guaranteed if he signs in two weeks.
$63 million, $28 million of which is guaranteed if he signs in three weeks.
$62 million, $27 million of which is guaranteed if he sign in four weeks.
You get the picture. A week of practice in pads with your team is worth $1 million. See how long he stays at home when he figures out it will cost him an average of $142,859 each day he misses camp. The NFL really can't fine Russell because he's not under contract, but it could start taking money off the table and my guess is the league is contemplating it right now. I have been in this situation before and I would suggest not to call him anymore. Don't send him any messages through his agent that you care. Just wait him out and stop the nonsense, because that's really what it is.

JaMarcus Russell is a talented young QB who needs a lot of work on the field and in the classroom and sitting down in Mobile, Ala., isn't going to help him succeed in this league. You would hope that he had heard of Akili Smith, Cade McCown, Tim Couch and countless other players who never really got their careers off the ground. I hope someone informed him that there isn't any other pro football league in the world that pays like the NFL. And if he ever thought he would sit out the year and enter the next draft, he would never be the top pick in the 2008 draft.

Years ago, I handed in the draft card for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for the first pick in the draft and the name was Bo Jackson. He never signed with Tampa and sat out a year while playing baseball. The next year, he was drafted late on the second day by the Oakland Raiders. Russell is on a slippery slope right now, especially if the rumor floating around NFL camps is that he wants in excess of $31 million in guaranteed cash.

Offline Cobain

• Il Fondatore
  • MVP
  • Born to be wild
    • Modena Web Design
  • Calcio: AC Milan
  • MLB: What?
  • NBA: LA Lakers
  • NCAA F: Mmm!
  • NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
  • NHL: Uh?
« Risposta #27 il: Agosto 08, 2007, 12:48:26 pm »
Interessante l'articolo postato da Pitt, molto. In effetti, contratti come quello di JaMarcus Russell, o comportamenti come quello di Quinn andrebbero evitati, con regole che tutelino un po di piu le societa. Anche perchè questi holdout, che ormai sono la regola, nel tentativo di strappare maggiori contratti fanno spesso perdere ai giocatori giorni importantissimi di camp, cosa che rallenta e di molto il loro ambientamento nella NFL, e questo sempre a sfavore di chi? delle societa, che si ritrovano con atleti super pagati sulla fiducia e in piu nemmeno pronti al primo anno per incidere.

vabbeh, torniamo al football giocato, con i due match in programma per domani:

Cincinnati at Detroit   7:30 p.m.
Indianapolis at Dallas   8:00 p.m.

per chi volesse vederli, sa come fare :ninja:
My football collection: http://nfiforum.altervista.org/index.php?topic=7501.msg321791#msg321791
Gente che non viene più qua, perdendo rapporti ed amicizie con altre persone, pensando di fare un torto a me o di mettermela nel culo: ma come siete messi?

Offline Chillout

• Heisman
  • Member of the Official Micheal Turner Fans' Club
« Risposta #28 il: Agosto 08, 2007, 01:54:33 pm »

Cincinnati at Detroit   7:30 p.m.
Indianapolis at Dallas   8:00 p.m.

per chi volesse vederli, sa come fare :ninja:

Con conseguenti occhiaie il giorno dopo, hi hi... :rass:
Se non dovessi lavorare venerdì me le guarderei anch'io... :ueuepiango:

Offline pitt

• Sophomore
« Risposta #29 il: Agosto 09, 2007, 06:33:40 pm »
Holmes si dice pronto a prendere il posto di L.Johnson.http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp07/news/story?id=2966357
non so in che condizioni sia Holmes visto che non gioca da 2 anni,ma se davvero a rucuperato del tutto da l'infortunio puo ancora dire la sua.