Autore Topic: The Monsters of Midway  (Letto 472394 volte)

Offline joker

• Moderatore della sezione
  • Idolo delle folle
  • Calcio: Genoa
  • NCAA F: Notre Dame
  • NFL: San Francisco 49ers
Re:The Monsters of Midway
« Risposta #4755 il: Settembre 07, 2019, 08:36:10 pm »
Non ho visto la partita ma scioccato che abbiate messo solo 3 punti.

Sempre più convinto che siate stati colpiti dalla sindrome di Alex Smith.

Potevate avere Mahomes e avete scelto, pure pagandolo a caro prezzo, un onesto mestierante come Trubisky

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
  • NBA: Chicago Bulls
  • NFL: Chicago Bears
  • NHL: Chicago Blackhawks
« Risposta #4756 il: Settembre 30, 2019, 06:23:08 pm »
Dopo il forfeit di Hicks e Smith mi aspettavo una gara difficile, invece partita difensivamente dominata.

Certo erano solo i vikings con il loro QB aspirante Bust, con le squadre serie servirà qualcosa di più in attacco
VICENZA CORSAIRS OWNER & GM - MADDEN 12 Season 1 JIM MADDEN LEAGUE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION

“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."” Michael J. Jordan

Offline moss84

• Dinasty League Staff
  • Idolo delle folle
  • " cazzo che idea! "
« Risposta #4757 il: Ottobre 01, 2019, 09:46:49 pm »
Certo erano solo i vikings con il loro QB aspirante Bust, con le squadre serie servirà qualcosa di più in attacco

:plaxico:

Offline moss84

• Dinasty League Staff
  • Idolo delle folle
  • " cazzo che idea! "
« Risposta #4758 il: Ottobre 07, 2019, 07:35:30 pm »

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #4759 il: Ottobre 08, 2019, 03:38:52 pm »
VICENZA CORSAIRS OWNER & GM - MADDEN 12 Season 1 JIM MADDEN LEAGUE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION

“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."” Michael J. Jordan

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #4760 il: Ottobre 21, 2019, 08:27:48 am »
E' praticamente ufficiale Trubisky non è un QB speciale e i Bears dovrebbero oramai ammetterlo, è solo un Chase Daniel più giovane.

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #4761 il: Novembre 04, 2019, 08:09:29 am »
NAgy da  Best Coach of the Year  a Worst Coach of the year :plaxico:

Offline moss84

• Dinasty League Staff
  • Idolo delle folle
  • " cazzo che idea! "
« Risposta #4762 il: Novembre 04, 2019, 11:10:38 am »
NAgy da  Best Coach of the Year  a Worst Coach of the year :plaxico:

Stagione a puttane, adesso l 'unica cosa che vi resta e quella di non rompere le palle quando venite a Minnesota e levarvi di torno senza problemi per noi !

:ahahah:

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #4763 il: Novembre 11, 2019, 02:41:41 pm »
Stagione a puttane, adesso l 'unica cosa che vi resta e quella di non rompere le palle quando venite a Minnesota e levarvi di torno senza problemi per noi !

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #4764 il: Novembre 11, 2019, 02:43:49 pm »
Solita partita di m... offensivamente, a parte i 3/4 lanci che hanno portato alle segnature . Abbiamo vinto solo perchè giocavamo contro dei Lions guidati da Driskell e nel finale abbiamo pure sudato .

Offline moss84

• Dinasty League Staff
  • Idolo delle folle
  • " cazzo che idea! "
« Risposta #4765 il: Novembre 11, 2019, 08:13:36 pm »
Solita partita di m... offensivamente, a parte i 3/4 lanci che hanno portato alle segnature . Abbiamo vinto solo perchè giocavamo contro dei Lions guidati da Driskell e nel finale abbiamo pure sudato .

Bene bene, tutte cose confortanti dal nostro punto di vista !

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #4766 il: Novembre 18, 2019, 05:15:00 pm »

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #4767 il: Novembre 18, 2019, 05:21:30 pm »
Stagione finita.

Must Read of the Year: How the Bears Landed Trubisky … Instead of Watson or Mahomes

For as long as my mind functions, I’ll never forget NFL Draft Night 2017.

The memories of writing this the morning after the Chicago Bears selected Mitch Trubisky with the second pick are still fresh:

“At some point, I expected “Why?” to be a trending topic, because of the shocking nature of the Bears’ draft day deal to acquire Trubisky.”

Unfortunatly, the cries of “WHY!?” have only grown since draft day. Because even though Trubisky led the Bears to the postseason in his second year as a starter and earned a trip to the Pro Bowl after making a significant step up from Year 1 to Year 2, the regression in Year 3 has been painful to watch. Meanwhile, draft classmates Deshaun Watson and Patrick Mahomes have had – sigh – meteoric rises to stardom.

Watching quarterbacks thrive in Houston and Kansas City while Chicago’s signal caller struggles has been a nightmare for Bears fans … like me. Ugh.

But if you’re looking for a little more explanation of exactly what happened a couple years ago, we’ve got you covered, with your must-read of the day:

Chicago Tribune Sports

@ChicagoSports
3 quarterbacks. 1 draft. 3 teams.

Why did Bears GM Ryan Pace absolutely have to have Mitch Trubisky over Patrick Mahomes and Deshaun Watson?@danwiederer and @Rich_Campbell put together the QB puzzle of the 2017 NFL draft.https://trib.al/z4KDdTx

View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter
4:30 PM - Nov 12, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Chicago Tribune Sports's other Tweets
Dan Wiederer and Rich Campbell of the Chicago Tribune pieced together a 10-part deep dive into how Bears GM Ryan Pace came to the conclusion to trade up and draft North Carolina quarterback Mitch Trubisky with the second overall pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, passing Clemson’s Deshaun Watson and Texas Tech’s Patrick Mahomes in the process.

Their reporting is layered and detailed. It features twists, turns, and new anecdotes that had not been revealed in previous reporting. In short, this is the must-read of must-read pieces when it comes to the Bears’ quarterbacking situation.

There is so much good stuff here, but what sticks out to me was how close the Bears were to going with someone other than Trubisky.

This piece notes that then-Head Coach John Fox ranked Watson as his No. 1 quarterback. Fox was part of the large contingent of Bears higher-ups who traveled down to Clemson for Watson’s Pro Day, and it is worth pointing out that he was essentially arm-in-arm with Dabo Swinney (Watson’s head coach) throughout the workout. It is also written that Quarterbacks Coach Dave Ragone (the lone offensive coach who was held over from Fox’s regime) was also on board with Watson as the class’ top-rated quarterback. And to further twist the knife, ex-Bears quarterback Jordan Palmer — who was working with Watson at the time – was virtually begging Chicago to take the Clemson quarterback because what he had proven on the field instead of trying to build that from scratch with Trubisky.

And then there’s Mahomes. Long before he took the football world by storm and earned NFL MVP honors in his second season, Mahomes was a prospect whose private workout with the Bears wowed the team. He even went as far as to dig into his bag of tricks to whip out the no-look throws that have become instant highlight-reel moments. The Bears liked Mahomes’ arm and swagger so much, he ended up as their second-highest-rated quarterback on their board and among their top tier of prospects on their draft board which also featured Trubisky, defensive end Solomon Thomas, safety Jamal Adams, as well as running backs Leonard Fournette, and Christian McCaffrey.

In the end, it shouldn’t be lost on anyone that the head coach (at the time) and quarterbacks coach wanted to go in the direction of drafting a proven leader at the collegiate level, while the general manager wanted to roll the dice on athleticism and upside. And even then, he chose the most raw and least experienced quarterback. The big-picture view of the situation is eye-opening on so many levels, so I encourage you to give it a read when you get the chance.

Offline urlacher75

• MVP
  • Urlacher Warriors Milano's owner
  • Calcio: Juventus
  • MLB: Cleveland Indians
  • NHL: Pittsburgh Pens
« Risposta #4768 il: Novembre 18, 2019, 08:25:15 pm »

Pensa solo che stavi per perdere in casa con Denver....

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #4769 il: Dicembre 09, 2019, 05:11:28 pm »
Non servirà a nulla ma batteri i vaccari dà sempre soddisfazione  :seghinh: