Autore Topic: The Monsters of Midway  (Letto 530879 volte)

Offline Zio Raffy

• Moderatore della sezione
  • Heisman
  • Owner Spartans Napoli
  • Calcio: S.S.C. Napoli
  • NBA: Los Angeles Lakers
  • NCAA F: Cal. Golden Bears
  • NFL: Los Angeles Chargers
Re:The Monsters of Midway
« Risposta #4560 il: Agosto 11, 2017, 01:04:26 pm »
Però un grande Trubisky😉

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
  • NBA: Chicago Bulls
  • NFL: Chicago Bears
  • NHL: Chicago Blackhawks
« Risposta #4561 il: Agosto 23, 2017, 12:05:51 pm »
[youtube]IvFiI1xBFqg[/youtube]

:excelent:
VICENZA CORSAIRS OWNER & GM - MADDEN 12 Season 1 JIM MADDEN LEAGUE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION

“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."” Michael J. Jordan

Online RiniLuca

• Pro Bowler
« Risposta #4562 il: Settembre 11, 2017, 01:51:53 pm »
Perdere così fa male  :plaxico:
quei 4 tentativi finali Glennon li ha anche giocati benaccio, peccato gli abbiano droppato dei palloni prendibili

Alla fine abbiamo tenuto botta e non ci speravo proprio

Non ho ben capito se hooper doveva tenerlo Cooper o Freeman, resta il fatto che quella copertura a caxxo ci è costata la partita  :plaxico:

Ps Cohen  :shok:
Questo avatar è un apprezzamento verso il film "American History X" e la mia personale idealizzazione del poco-compianto Cobain, non rappresenta in alcun modo la mia idea politica o una passione omo per Edward Norton

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #4563 il: Settembre 11, 2017, 05:44:54 pm »
Su Cohen "The human joystick " devono ricredermi non pensavo facesse così bene in NFL   :seghinh:

Tolto lui non saremo stati in grado di giocarcela fino all'ultimo .

Per il resto difesa buona ma l'errore di copertura di Hooper pesa come un macigno sul risultato finale.

Poi Glennon ha una mobilità prossima allo zero, mai un lancio in profondità per allungare la difesa. Ridatemi Cutler  :plaxico:
VICENZA CORSAIRS OWNER & GM - MADDEN 12 Season 1 JIM MADDEN LEAGUE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION

“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."” Michael J. Jordan

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #4564 il: Settembre 11, 2017, 05:53:19 pm »
Bell'articolo di Rosenbloom su Glennon dopo la partita di ieri .

Would Mitch Trubisky have completed the Bears' winning drive that Mike Glennon couldn't?

If only the Bears had a young, dynamic quarterback who had the potential to be the star the franchise desperately needs.

If only the Bears had a guy with a quick release.

If only the Bears had someone who could threaten an opponent deep.

If only the Bears had a starter who was elusive and could keep plays alive, or at least stand a better chance of avoiding sacks.

If only the Bears had traded up in the draft to make sure they seized that kind of special talent.

Oh. Wait. Yeah. That’s right.

But instead of starting No. 2 overall draft choice Mitch Trubisky, Bears interim coach John Fox defaulted to playing the quarterback whose only asset, it appears, is he's less likely to lose the game instead of one who might win it.

The Bears were hoping they could shorten their season opener against the Falcons by running the ball and playing quality defense. They got both.

The Bears also were hoping they could hide Mike Glennon and pray he didn’t throw a pick. They got the latter, but not so much the former.

Glennon was inconsistent immediately and often.

After hitting Deonte Thompson on third-and-long, for instance, he missed some easy throws.

On one sack, Glennon was slow to climb the pocket. On another, he just kept retreating with no Plan B such as throwing it away.

On one third-and-long, the Bears called for a shallow crossing pass just to set up a punt, it appeared. On another third-and-4, Glennon overthrew Tarik Cohen.

At one point, Glennon went more than 26 minutes between completions from the second quarter to the end of the third. That’s some trust in a free-agent signing to whom the Bears guaranteed the starting job.

Glennon was slow to go through his reads and slow to release the ball. But hey, at least he threw the ball away one time instead of taking another sack.

And then, after this indifferent and irritating quarterback play, Fox put the game on Glennon’s right arm. Oy.

Yes, it almost worked. But of course it didn’t. It didn’t because Glennon isn’t that guy.

Yes, Glennon threw a TD pass to Cohen to make it close, but how much can you ask of him?

More than one was too much, it turns out. Two was too many.

On the final drive with the Bears trailing 23-17, Glennon converted a third-down pass to Kendall Wright and a fourth-down throw to Josh Bellamy. He hit Zach Miller on consecutive passes to get the Bears down to the Falcons 6.

Then Glennon led Bellamy too much in the end zone, which was followed by Jordan Howard’s dropped pass at the pylon, which preceded Glennon’s low throw to Miller in the end zone.

Which made it fourth-and-goal, and then Glennon was sacked because he didn’t get rid of the ball quickly and is about as elusive as a goal post. Unlike Trubisky. And this is pretty much where we came in.

Everybody saw Glennon’s limitations. He might make some plays, but he doesn’t make enough to win games. He doesn’t threaten downfield. He doesn’t worry a defense. Opponents know they can find him in the pocket just like the Falcons did at the end of the fourth quarter in the biggest play of the game.

I have no idea whether Trubisky would’ve come that close if he had played in place of Glennon. But you have to ask that out loud. The Bears are obligated to ask it. Maybe Trubisky already would’ve turned over the ball. Or maybe he would’ve lit up a Falcons team that stacked the box most of the game.

One thing I do know is that Trubisky will threaten a defense deep with his arm and will worry a defense with his legs. I believe he would’ve made the Bears more dangerous, and therefore, better.

Fox made sure to mention the Bears were in a one-score game, perhaps to justify Glennon, the game plan, his approach, all of it. The defense will make a lot of these games possible. Glennon will make most of them impossible to win.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/rosenblog/ct-bears-mitch-trubisky-mike-glennon-rosenbloom-20170910-column.html

Online RiniLuca

• Pro Bowler
« Risposta #4565 il: Settembre 11, 2017, 09:13:16 pm »
Comunque Kevin Withe è troppo anche per l'umido  :(
Questo avatar è un apprezzamento verso il film "American History X" e la mia personale idealizzazione del poco-compianto Cobain, non rappresenta in alcun modo la mia idea politica o una passione omo per Edward Norton

Offline Marino

• Hall of Famer
  • Calcio: INTER
  • MLB: CHICAGO CUBS
  • NBA: MIAMI HEAT
  • NCAA F: FLORIDA GATORS
  • NFL: MIAMI DOLPHINS
  • NHL: VANCOUVER CANUCKS
« Risposta #4566 il: Settembre 11, 2017, 09:21:16 pm »
Complessivamente un bel esordio per i Bears. Cohen è un grande!! Più che prendermela con Glennon me la prendo con i due incredibili drop in EZ. L'unico dubbio....sono i Falcons....Ryan non si discute ma complessivamente mi sa che devono ancora digerire i due nuovi coordinatori in particolare quello offensivo. Sarkisian non mi ha convinto!
Bella partita di Hicks  :idolo: :idolo:

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #4567 il: Settembre 18, 2017, 10:47:19 am »

"Defending the indefensible: When will Bears move on from Mike Glennon?"

Chicago Sun

Mike Glennon has to go, and he can take Bears coach John Fox with him

Chicago Tribune

After loss to Bucs, it's time for Bears to name Mitchell Trubisky starting QB

ESPN

Bears' Mike Glennon mistake right on schedule in dragging down franchise

Sporting News

Online RiniLuca

• Pro Bowler
« Risposta #4568 il: Settembre 18, 2017, 11:23:27 am »
Non so se mi girano più i coglioni per la partita penosa che per il fatto che ho addirittura rimpianto Cutler  :suicide2:

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #4569 il: Settembre 19, 2017, 07:11:22 pm »
Non so se mi girano più i coglioni per la partita penosa che per il fatto che ho addirittura rimpianto Cutler  :suicide2:

Pure io ho rimpianto Cutler, abbiamo proprio toccato il fondo  :mapor:

Offline belegurth

• Veteran
  • Calcio: AC Milan
  • NBA: Boston Celtics
  • NFL: New England Patriots
« Risposta #4570 il: Settembre 19, 2017, 07:16:52 pm »
Sanchez no? 😂

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #4571 il: Settembre 20, 2017, 08:28:36 am »
Sanchez no? 😂

:ocho, anubi!:

Offline urlacher75

• MVP
  • Urlacher Warriors Milano's owner
  • Calcio: Juventus
  • MLB: Cleveland Indians
  • NHL: Pittsburgh Pens
« Risposta #4572 il: Settembre 20, 2017, 03:09:35 pm »
Sanchez no? 😂

Torna nel tuo recinto tu :ahahah: :ahahah: :ahahah:

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #4573 il: Settembre 26, 2017, 02:18:19 pm »

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #4574 il: Settembre 26, 2017, 02:24:12 pm »
NUMERI DEL DISASTRO GLENNON

Primo ed unico completo ad un WR (Thompson)  a sei minuti dalla fine del tempo regolamentare.

Se togliamo le 17 yards perse nei due sack subiti , Glennon ha lanciato la bellezza di 84 yds in una partita andata all' ovetime

Sei passaggi di Glennon non hanno oltrepassato la linea di scrimmage

Solo 4 lanci di oltre le 10 yds , 1 ricezione , 2 incompleti ed 1 intercetto

Solo 3 completi oltre le 5 yds

:ocho, anubi!:

A sto punto datemi pure Sanchez  :mapor: