Autore Topic: The Monsters of Midway  (Letto 472290 volte)

Offline porzione

• Rookie
  • Inch by inch, play by play.
Re: The Monsters of Midway
« Risposta #885 il: Gennaio 23, 2008, 10:56:50 am »
Anche i Packers niente cheerleaders. Che division triste.  :(

Offline Ocho Cinco

• MVP
  • Anubi!
    • American Football Forum
« Risposta #886 il: Gennaio 23, 2008, 11:29:06 am »
Anche i Packers niente cheerleaders. Che division triste.  :(

Beh non è proprio così, dipende dai punti di vista...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline porzione

• Rookie
« Risposta #887 il: Gennaio 23, 2008, 11:52:38 am »
Anche peggio, dopo questa rivelazione!

Offline Ocho Cinco

• MVP
  • Anubi!
    • American Football Forum
« Risposta #888 il: Gennaio 23, 2008, 01:01:43 pm »
Anche peggio, dopo questa rivelazione!

Erano mesi che aspettavo l'occasione giusta per postare quella foto...  ;)

Offline porzione

• Rookie
« Risposta #889 il: Gennaio 23, 2008, 01:24:36 pm »
Ora farò una petizione affinchè i Packers ingaggino delle cheeseleaders. Notate come le cazzate le venga a scrivere sul topic dei Bears.  :teoidolo:

Offline Bears54

• Moderatore della sezione
  • Idolo delle folle
  • NBA: Chicago Bulls
  • NFL: Chicago Bears
  • NHL: Chicago Blackhawks
« Risposta #890 il: Gennaio 23, 2008, 01:40:03 pm »
Ora farò una petizione affinchè i Packers ingaggino delle cheeseleaders. Notate come le cazzate le venga a scrivere sul topic dei Bears.  :teoidolo:

:-/

Comunque ti ho prevenuto, è notizia di oggi che i Bears hanno deciso di dotarsi di cheerleaders....già individuata la capogruppo ideale, infatti è stato offerto un contratto a Rex "Sexy" Grossman ;D
VICENZA CORSAIRS OWNER & GM - MADDEN 12 Season 1 JIM MADDEN LEAGUE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION

“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."” Michael J. Jordan

Offline urlacher75

• MVP
  • Urlacher Warriors Milano's owner
  • Calcio: Juventus
  • MLB: Cleveland Indians
  • NHL: Pittsburgh Pens
« Risposta #891 il: Gennaio 24, 2008, 12:34:29 am »
Beh non è proprio così, dipende dai punti di vista...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

C'è poco da ridere.... .vero Grossman???'

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #892 il: Gennaio 25, 2008, 03:50:02 pm »
LAKE FOREST, Ill. – Some in his position might look at free agency as a golden ticket out of a town, as a chance to start over with a different team in a new city where the scrutiny isn’t as relentless.

But not quarterback Rex Grossman. If all things are equal—primarily the opportunity to play and the contract offer—the unrestricted free agent-to-be would prefer to re-sign with the Bears.

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=4311

:morto2:
VICENZA CORSAIRS OWNER & GM - MADDEN 12 Season 1 JIM MADDEN LEAGUE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION

“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."” Michael J. Jordan

Offline porzione

• Rookie
« Risposta #893 il: Gennaio 25, 2008, 03:56:29 pm »
LAKE FOREST, Ill. – Some in his position might look at free agency as a golden ticket out of a town, as a chance to start over with a different team in a new city where the scrutiny isn’t as relentless.

But not quarterback Rex Grossman. If all things are equal—primarily the opportunity to play and the contract offer—the unrestricted free agent-to-be would prefer to re-sign with the Bears.

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=4311

:morto2:
Ecco come Urlacher ha preso la notizia:

[youtube=425,350]Ob_oD1IsYbE[/youtube]

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #894 il: Gennaio 25, 2008, 06:39:05 pm »
E chi può dargli torto? ;D

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #895 il: Gennaio 28, 2008, 09:15:26 pm »
sarà Darnell Dockett dei Cardinals a sostituire il nostro Tommie Harris al Probowl

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #896 il: Gennaio 28, 2008, 09:17:00 pm »
Delaware's Flacco could be Bears QB of future
By Vaughn McClure

Chicago Tribune

January 21, 2008

Delaware quarterback Joe Flacco , standing almost 6 feet 6 inches, towered over center as he lined up for Senior Bowl practice Monday. After the session concluded, Flacco sized up his chances of becoming a Chicago Bear.

'I've heard they have an interest,' Flacco said with a smile. 'I heard they were at the [NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision] title game to see me play.

'That would be great, to go to Chicago. It's a little cold there, but I wouldn't worry too much about it.'

Bears coach Lovie Smith had a front-row view of Flacco as he fired passes during the North team's practice, conducted by the Oakland Raiders staff.

Flacco looked more impressive than the other two QBs on his team - USC's John David Booty and Michigan's Chad Henne .

'Right now, I'm hearing anywhere from second round to seventh,' Flacco said of his draft stock. 'We'll just see what happens.'

On the lookout Smith wasn't alone at the North's practice. Assistants Ron Turner, Bob Babich, Pep Hamilton, Brick Haley, Darryl Drake and Tim Spencer all were in attendance.

General manager Jerry Angelo was due in town fresh off a trip to Houston for the East-West Shrine Game.

Armed and ready Of course, the Bears are somewhat desperate for help at quarterback, so their interest in Flacco is no shock. But Flacco isn't the only signal-caller wide-eyed about the possibility of playing for the Bears. Both Hawaii's Colt Brennan and Kentucky's Andre Woodson , on the South team, beamed when talking about Chicago.

Brennan even went as far as to say, 'Write something good about me just in case.'

Extra points Interesting to see former Bear Leslie Frazier in an extended conversation with a fellow attendee from the Atlanta Falcons. Atlanta is still in need of a coach and Frazier, the defensive coordinator for the Vikings, recently interviewed with the Falcons. ... As expected, agent Drew Rosenhaus made the rounds. No word from him on the status of Bears Lance Briggs, Bernard Berrian or Brendon Ayanbadejo . ... Former NFL quarterback Paul Justin , from Schaumburg, was in Mobile looking for a coaching gig.

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #897 il: Gennaio 28, 2008, 09:19:13 pm »
Telenovela Briggs :-/

Briggs: "It's just business and I've got to provide for my family"
Lance Briggs has been laying low in Chicago since the season ended and his headed to Arizona, where he recently purchased a home, next week. His arrival will coincide with Super Bowl week in Phoenix. Briggs visited with Andrew Siciliano and Krystal Fernandez on FOX GameTime Live Tuesday evening.

Here are some highlights from he radio interview:

Siciliano: You're going back to Arizona next week, you'll run into all of your friends. They're going to ask you, where are you going to be next year. What are you going to tell them?

Briggs: I'm going to tell them I don't know right now. I don't know, I can't say, but wherever it is, I'm going to be happy.

Siciliano: Brian Urlacher said that he doesn't think you'll wear the No. 55 for the Bears again. Did you hear him say that and do you believe him?

Briggs: I know exactly why he said it. I think that comes from the fact that the organization, the Chicago Bears, aren't for putting up that large amount of money. Especially for two guys at the same position. From what I know the price is going to be up there.

Siciliano: Is it good business to pay two linebackers that kind of money?

Briggs: It is when you want to build a championship. You know, you've got two guys that have proven themselves and have proven that they play well together. You have special cases. For here in Chicago, me and Brian have been playing next to each other and have been playing well. If there's one thing that you want to keep, is keep that core.

Siciliano: From a public relations standpoint, can the Bears stand to pay you more than No. 54, the face of the franchise?

Briggs: Hey, why not pay me this year? Pay Brian next year or pay Brian next year and pay me next year. It doesn't matter what order, as long as it gets done.

Siciliano: Do you want to come back?

Briggs: I do. I do, if the situation is right. You know, if it's a fair deal. If it's a fair deal, I'd come back, yeah. I've come to love Chicago, I love the city. I love the people. I love my teammates. It's just business and I've got to provide for my family. You never know when that last day of football is.”

Offline urlacher75

• MVP
  • Urlacher Warriors Milano's owner
  • Calcio: Juventus
  • MLB: Cleveland Indians
  • NHL: Pittsburgh Pens
« Risposta #898 il: Gennaio 29, 2008, 12:42:36 am »
Telenovela Briggs :-/

Briggs: "It's just business and I've got to provide for my family"
Lance Briggs has been laying low in Chicago since the season ended and his headed to Arizona, where he recently purchased a home, next week. His arrival will coincide with Super Bowl week in Phoenix. Briggs visited with Andrew Siciliano and Krystal Fernandez on FOX GameTime Live Tuesday evening.

Here are some highlights from he radio interview:

Siciliano: You're going back to Arizona next week, you'll run into all of your friends. They're going to ask you, where are you going to be next year. What are you going to tell them?

Briggs: I'm going to tell them I don't know right now. I don't know, I can't say, but wherever it is, I'm going to be happy.

Siciliano: Brian Urlacher said that he doesn't think you'll wear the No. 55 for the Bears again. Did you hear him say that and do you believe him?

Briggs: I know exactly why he said it. I think that comes from the fact that the organization, the Chicago Bears, aren't for putting up that large amount of money. Especially for two guys at the same position. From what I know the price is going to be up there.

Siciliano: Is it good business to pay two linebackers that kind of money?

Briggs: It is when you want to build a championship. You know, you've got two guys that have proven themselves and have proven that they play well together. You have special cases. For here in Chicago, me and Brian have been playing next to each other and have been playing well. If there's one thing that you want to keep, is keep that core.

Siciliano: From a public relations standpoint, can the Bears stand to pay you more than No. 54, the face of the franchise?

Briggs: Hey, why not pay me this year? Pay Brian next year or pay Brian next year and pay me next year. It doesn't matter what order, as long as it gets done.

Siciliano: Do you want to come back?

Briggs: I do. I do, if the situation is right. You know, if it's a fair deal. If it's a fair deal, I'd come back, yeah. I've come to love Chicago, I love the city. I love the people. I love my teammates. It's just business and I've got to provide for my family. You never know when that last day of football is.”

Maybe Briggs is history....

For me his next team is NE.

:(

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #899 il: Gennaio 29, 2008, 09:05:27 am »

Maybe Briggs is history....

For me his next team is NE.

:(

Per me con quello che chiede può andare dove vuole, certo che bisognava capitalizzare su una sua cessione già lo scorso anno