Autore Topic: The Monsters of Midway  (Letto 533924 volte)

Offline Bears54

• Moderatore della sezione
  • Idolo delle folle
  • NBA: Chicago Bulls
  • NFL: Chicago Bears
  • NHL: Chicago Blackhawks
Re: The Monsters of Midway
« Risposta #2520 il: Febbraio 03, 2010, 05:56:35 pm »
fallo pure....ormai sarai abituato :ahahah: scherzo ;)

abituato no, ma ho acquisito una certa esperienza  :fiu: :adler:
VICENZA CORSAIRS OWNER & GM - MADDEN 12 Season 1 JIM MADDEN LEAGUE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION

“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."” Michael J. Jordan

Offline ThePatriot

• Veteran
  • Calcio: F.C. Juventus
  • NFL: New England Patriots
« Risposta #2521 il: Febbraio 03, 2010, 06:24:18 pm »
abituato no, ma ho acquisito una certa esperienza  :fiu: :adler:

:ahahah:

Offline RiniLuca

• Pro Bowler
« Risposta #2522 il: Febbraio 03, 2010, 06:34:59 pm »
Cutler + Martz.......o si svolta del tutto o questa stagione si batte il record di ogni epoca per intercetti subiti  :doh:
Questo avatar è un apprezzamento verso il film "American History X" e la mia personale idealizzazione del poco-compianto Cobain, non rappresenta in alcun modo la mia idea politica o una passione omo per Edward Norton

Offline urlacher75

• MVP
  • Urlacher Warriors Milano's owner
  • Calcio: Juventus
  • MLB: Cleveland Indians
  • NHL: Pittsburgh Pens
« Risposta #2523 il: Febbraio 03, 2010, 06:42:50 pm »
martz + cutler, piccolo cambio di filosofia???

e dire che urlacher si era lamentato che si stava esagerando con l'attacco aperto...
qui di perto rischiamo di avere il culo... come 49ers insomma....  :adler: :adler: :adler:

Offline urlacher75

• MVP
« Risposta #2524 il: Febbraio 03, 2010, 06:43:27 pm »

Offline sbiri

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #2525 il: Febbraio 03, 2010, 07:07:00 pm »
qui di perto rischiamo di avere il culo... come 49ers insomma....  :adler: :adler: :adler:

tanto lo sai già, con martz o esplode l'attacco o esplode tutto  :ahahah:

Offline joeflacco5

• Pro Bowler
  • purple&black pride..
  • Calcio: Genoa CFC
  • MLB: LA Dodgers
  • NCAA F: Oklahoma Sooners
  • NFL: Baltimore Ravens
  • NHL: Detroit Red Wings
« Risposta #2526 il: Febbraio 03, 2010, 07:25:56 pm »
secondo me,esplode l'attacco..

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #2527 il: Febbraio 05, 2010, 08:54:19 am »
Cutler excited about working with new offensive coordinator

LAKE FOREST, Ill. – Quarterback Jay Cutler enjoyed meeting with Mike Martz last Saturday in Nashville and is eager to begin working with the new Bears offensive coordinator.

Cutler and Martz talked football in a Vanderbilt classroom and went out for dinner together. On Monday, the veteran NFL coach was hired to run the Bears offense in place of the fired Ron Turner.

“I felt very comfortable with him,” Cutler said. “The results of his offense speak for themselves. He had a lot of success in St. Louis and his offenses made improvements each year in Detroit and San Francisco. I haven’t run his system, but I am familiar with it. I’m anxious to start digesting the playbook and getting back on the field.”

Quarterback Jay Cutler passed for 3,666 yards with 27 TDs and 26 interceptions in his first season with the Bears in 2009.
Martz always has had high expectations for the quarterbacks he’s worked with and doesn’t think that Cutler will have a problem with the demands placed on him.

“The connection that we had on really I guess more less an intellectual level was so much fun for me,” Martz said. “His expectations for himself are extremely high, and that was one of the great things about meeting with him. This guy’s all about winning now. He’s frustrated he’s not at an elite level and he can’t contribute to helping that football team win.

“There are so many things that came out of [the meeting] about Jay that were exciting for me just on who he is, and to kind of discuss what he’s about was very encouraging.”

Martz spoke to Cutler about comments the coach had made on NFL Network about the quarterback following the Bears’ Week 1 loss to the Packers. At the time, Martz criticized Cutler’s demeanor in his post-game press conference after he had thrown a career-high four interceptions in a 21-15 loss.

“He just doesn’t get it,” Martz said at the time. "He doesn’t understand that he represents a great head coach and the rest of those players on that team.”

“I addressed that immediately with Jay,” Martz said. “The thing I told Jay—and I said this a few days after that show—the thing I felt bad when I watched that was I felt like I knew who Jay was. I met with him when he was coming out in the draft [in the 2006] for quite some time up in Detroit.

“I felt like I had a pretty good understanding of who he was and the integrity and the dignity that he has and how classy a guy he is, and how he kind of misrepresented himself with that and really that was totally out of frustration from that game.

“He’s going to be one of the elite players in this league for a long time and those are things that he’s just going to have to deal with. That was a very difficult situation for him, very difficult, but a great experience for him to go through it and know now you’ve just got to kind of take that deep breath before you go in there [to a press conference].

“As a former head coach you go through those things and collect yourself a little bit and then go in there. It just did not I didn’t think demonstrate who he really was in that, and those are all learning experiences for all of us.”
VICENZA CORSAIRS OWNER & GM - MADDEN 12 Season 1 JIM MADDEN LEAGUE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION

“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."” Michael J. Jordan

Offline urlacher75

• MVP
« Risposta #2528 il: Febbraio 05, 2010, 11:19:00 pm »
Bears promoted DL coach Rod Marinelli to defensive coordinator.
Marinelli, who was a defensive line coach in Tampa before his head coaching stint in Detroit and eventual move to Chicago, will call defensive plays for the first time in his career. The Bears decided to stay in-house after whiffing on Perry Fewell, who was their No. 1 target entering the offseason. Marinelli knows the Bears' Tampa-2 scheme as well as anyone, so he's a natural fit despite his inexperience from a play-calling standpoint :-/ :think: :think:

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #2529 il: Febbraio 06, 2010, 12:16:58 am »
Bears promoted DL coach Rod Marinelli to defensive coordinator.
Marinelli, who was a defensive line coach in Tampa before his head coaching stint in Detroit and eventual move to Chicago, will call defensive plays for the first time in his career. The Bears decided to stay in-house after whiffing on Perry Fewell, who was their No. 1 target entering the offseason. Marinelli knows the Bears' Tampa-2 scheme as well as anyone, so he's a natural fit despite his inexperience from a play-calling standpoint :-/ :think: :think:

:shok:  :doh:

Offline sbiri

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #2530 il: Febbraio 06, 2010, 01:11:23 pm »

:shok:  :doh:

vabbè, è stato pure capo allenatore, non credo sia uno sprovveduto

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #2531 il: Febbraio 06, 2010, 04:15:32 pm »
vabbè, è stato pure capo allenatore, non credo sia uno sprovveduto

0-16  e non dico altro  :suicide2:

Offline sbiri

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #2532 il: Febbraio 06, 2010, 05:04:43 pm »
0-16  e non dico altro  :suicide2:

mi ero dimenticato  :umhhhh:

Offline moss84

• Dinasty League Staff
  • Idolo delle folle
  • " cazzo che idea! "
« Risposta #2533 il: Febbraio 06, 2010, 05:29:25 pm »
...piano piano state diventando la squadra piu' ridicola della NFL, pezzo dopo pezzo, come un grande puzzle... :ahahah:

Offline RiniLuca

• Pro Bowler
« Risposta #2534 il: Febbraio 10, 2010, 11:20:57 am »
New Bears offensive coordinator Mike Martz said that he envisions Devin Hester moving to the slot and playing reduced snaps on offense.

Martz sees Hester going back to his role as a full-time returner. "It would be very difficult for him to play every snap on offense and still play effectively on special teams," Martz said. Hester would play the slot role that Az Hakim did for Martz's Rams and it's worth noting that Hakim never caught more than 53 passes in a season. Downgrade Hester's outlook for 2010.

:idolo:
Questo avatar è un apprezzamento verso il film "American History X" e la mia personale idealizzazione del poco-compianto Cobain, non rappresenta in alcun modo la mia idea politica o una passione omo per Edward Norton