Autore Topic: The Seahawks corner  (Letto 42920 volte)

flypaper

• Visitatore
Re: The Seahawks corner
« Risposta #15 il: Marzo 15, 2007, 07:14:09 pm »
che soggetto stevens ;D !! e poi è il WR piu lento e piu dropposo della storia ;D

Anche al superbowl dello scorso anno ha droppato un paio di palloni come se avesse le mani di legno

Offline TomBrady12

• Pecorella smarrita
« Risposta #16 il: Novembre 27, 2007, 12:09:33 pm »
Visto che nessuno resuscita sto topic, lo tolgo io dall'ultimo posto in classifica. 8)
Grande partita domenica a St.Louis. Si era messa male, ma con grinta, cuore e un pò di fortuna nel finale (quel fumble sullo snap al quarto down è stato fantastico ;D) ce l'abbiamo fatta. Bello il kick off return del CB rookie Josh Wilson, peccato per l'intercetto di Hasselbeck. Poi ultimamente anche Brown sta mancando un pò di FG; speriamo si riprenda.
Domenica gli Eagles... Speriamo bene.

Offline porzione

• Rookie
  • Inch by inch, play by play.
« Risposta #17 il: Novembre 27, 2007, 12:36:00 pm »
La stagione di Seattle è così discontinua. Comunque anche gli Eagles non riescono a mettere insieme due partite decenti, quindi vedo il derby tra rapaci in bilico, forse un po' meglio gli Eagles.

Offline AldomasterJ

• Junior
« Risposta #18 il: Novembre 27, 2007, 11:19:05 pm »
I Seahawks senza Alex stanno dimostrando di non soffrire molto in attacco, anche se è la difesa che secondo me concede ancora troppo.
Nella division dovrebbero dominare, ma ancora devono guardarsi dai Cardinals che se non avessero perso ora sarebbero a una gara di distanza.
Domenica per i Seahawks ci sono gli Eagles di un Feeley cmq positivo. Se riescono a raddoppiare su Michael Lewis ci sono possibilità.
Certo che se perdono e i Cardinals vincono....

Offline TomBrady12

• Pecorella smarrita
« Risposta #19 il: Dicembre 03, 2007, 10:12:40 pm »
Bella vittoria ieri ;D Probabilmente condizionata dall'assenza di McNabb. Cmq la squadra mi è piaciuta... nelle situazioni difficili ha saputo tener duro, vedi 4th and goal alla fine del secondo quarto.
Alexander si vede che ha già dato, anche se rimane un buon RB, ma Morris mi sta piacendo molto(ieri 5 portate per 64 yards e un TD).
Non vi dico a quanto avevo le palpitazioni sul punt return degli eagles a 1 minuto e mezzo dal termine :fiu:

Offline maz

• Senior
« Risposta #20 il: Dicembre 07, 2007, 07:10:49 pm »
hey falchetti di mare, vi interessa SHAUN ALEXANDER #37 ALTEZZA 13CM------> 18€ (comprese spese spedizione) ????
non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di vincere!
ogni maledetta domenica o si vince o si perde resta da vedere se si vince o si perde da uomini!

Offline porzione

• Rookie
« Risposta #21 il: Gennaio 08, 2008, 11:45:57 am »
Un po' di macumba per i falchi.  :gufata:

Offline OneHandTeo

• Emiro di Adrihad
  • MVP
  • Better LUCK next year...
    • Diventa fan dell'Emiro
  • Calcio: Internazionale F.C.
  • MLB: Chicago Cubs
  • NBA: Chicago Bulls
  • NFL: Indianapolis Colts
  • NHL: Odio l'Hockey.
« Risposta #22 il: Gennaio 08, 2008, 12:25:37 pm »
hey falchetti di mare, vi interessa SHAUN ALEXANDER #37 ALTEZZA 13CM------> 18€ (comprese spese spedizione) ????

azz in tv lo facevo + alto..
  :teosad:    

"Credo che un'Inter come quella di Corso, Mazzola e Suarez non ci sarà mai più. Ma non è detto che non ce ne saranno altre belle in maniera diversa."
__

Offline porzione

• Rookie
« Risposta #23 il: Gennaio 08, 2008, 12:30:31 pm »
azz in tv lo facevo + alto..
Be' però come vedi incide poco sl salary cap.  :teoidolo:

Offline urlacher75

• MVP
  • Urlacher Warriors Milano's owner
  • Calcio: Juventus
  • MLB: Cleveland Indians
  • NFL: Chicago Bears
  • NHL: Pittsburgh Pens
« Risposta #24 il: Marzo 05, 2008, 06:46:06 am »
NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that the Seahawks and T.J. Duckett have agreed to terms on a five-year contract.

Offline urlacher75

• MVP
  • Urlacher Warriors Milano's owner
  • Calcio: Juventus
  • MLB: Cleveland Indians
  • NFL: Chicago Bears
  • NHL: Pittsburgh Pens
« Risposta #25 il: Marzo 08, 2008, 07:04:50 am »

For the second time this week, the Seattle Seahawks have landed a free agent running back. NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports the team reached an agreement Friday night with former Cowboys running back Julius Jones.

Details of the contract's length and terms are still unclear. Both the Jones camp and the Seahawks are being tight lipped due to the sensitivity of the deal. This week, the Seahawks have signed former Lions running back T.J. Duckett and have now landed Jones, leaving less room in the backfield and on the team's salary cap for former NFL MVP Shaun Alexander and/or Seahawks running back Maurice Morris.

Offline Colonel of Scrimmage

• Junior
  • D is heart
« Risposta #26 il: Novembre 24, 2008, 05:31:01 pm »
Torno dopo molto tempo a postare per impegni vari, un saluto a tutti i ragazzi di NFLFI...butto giù un contributo per ofni squadra, per partecipare...

squadra da svecchiare, troppa gente demotivata, vediamo l'anno prossimo come va... :si:
Il mio blog, di nuovo aggiornato: :gogo: http://insidethe20s.myblog.it    :gogo:

Offline Ocho Cinco

• MVP
  • Anubi!
    • American Football Forum
« Risposta #27 il: Dicembre 05, 2008, 10:56:07 am »
A me Hasselbeck è sempre piaciuto... :idolo:

Da www.king5.com

ISSAQUAH, Wash. - Matt Hasselbeck woke up before dawn. His young son Henry had been up much of the night crying, but the black stretch limousine arrived anyway at 6:55 a.m.

By 7:30 the Seahawks quarterback was inside Andy Co's house in an upper-class subdivision of this Seattle suburb, awed by a picture of his new sixth-grade pal, his brother and sister atop an elephant during a family vacation to Thailand. Andy fiddled with the oversized NFC championship ring Hasselbeck gave him to wear for the morning.

"Is that a real elephant?" Hasselbeck said. "At least it's chained to a tree."

Hasselbeck's Seahawks lost to Andy's 49ers in a video game -- yes, Seattle (2-10) even loses in the virtual world these days. Then it was off to Issaquah Middle School in the limo with Andy, his brother and parents Dickson, who works in Microsoft's financial department, and Judy, an educator for special-needs teens.

Wearing his white, No. 8 Seahawks jersey, Hasselbeck led a school assembly on the importance of staying physically active. He jumped rope some and did stretches with a gym class until a fire alarm rang.

What was the three-time Pro Bowl passer doing standing in the rain during a school fire drill on his only day off of the week in this miserable season?

Hasselbeck was one of a dozen players around the league who took contest winners to school Tuesday as part of the NFL's "Play 60" program, which encourages youth to get at least 60 minutes of exercise each day.

The goodwill gesture came at an ideal time for the NFL, with players across the league facing questions about guns. New York Giants receiver Plaxico Burress was charged Monday with illegal weapons possession after he accidentally shot himself in the right thigh at a club last weekend.

Hasselbeck acknowledged palling around with Andy and his middle-school friends was even more important this week.

"When you're a professional athlete, it's your job to perform on the field and on the court or whatever," he said after coming back into the gym following the fire drill. "But it's also part of your job to be a role model in the community."

Hasselbeck said Burress' situation was discussed in the Seattle locker room, and he cautioned against casting all professional athletes in a similar light.

"It's unfortunate a few guys around all the different leagues have kind of gotten jammed up and made some poor decisions, but I think it's something you learn at a young age," he said.

"There's lot of the guys in the league doing this, giving up their day off to come to school. I think it's a thrill for the kids, but I think it's really important that we come in and reinforce what these teachers are telling them. I enjoy it."

Hasselbeck is three games into his return from a bulging disk and nerve problem that cost him five games. This has been perhaps the worst and most disappointing season of the 33-year-old's career. Yet he had his usual wit and deadpan humor all morning.

Andy's family moved to Seattle from the Philippines two years ago. He wanted to play football this season but broke his arm, his disappointment fading only when he won Hasselbeck's visit in an online contest.

He chose San Francisco and left Hasselbeck with Seattle in the Madden video game on the family's Nintendo Wii.

"So we're playing at Qwest Field? I appreciate you giving me home-field advantage," Hasselbeck cracked. "We need it."

At school, Hasselbeck told the students how his parents, including Don, a former NFL tight end who played for New England and remains a die-hard Patriots fan, didn't allow him to play football growing up in the Boston suburbs until he was 12. He stayed active running cross country and playing baseball -- and freeze tag.

"I don't know, do people still play freeze tag?" he asked.

He took questions from students, many of whom were wearing his jersey.

"Do you think girls should be allowed to play in the NFL?" one girl asked.

"Girls can play in the NFL. Ben Roethlisberger plays for the Steelers, right?" Hasselbeck said, in a playful flashback to Seattle's Super Bowl loss three seasons ago.

"Joking. Totally joking. That was a joke," Hasselbeck said, chuckling.

Andy was totally stoked.

He proudly walked the school's halls with his older brother soon after Hasselbeck left in the limo following a 90-minute stay.

"It was cool," Andy said. "He's a normal guy who's just really good at football"

Offline Ocho Cinco

• MVP
  • Anubi!
    • American Football Forum
« Risposta #28 il: Marzo 06, 2009, 12:58:40 pm »
Risollevo questo thread dall'ultima posizione per segnalare lo sfogo di questo fan che è incazzato per l'arrivo di TJ.  :shok:

Il fatto è che ha ragione da vendere!  :secchio:

TJ is not a #1 WR because he is a prototypical possession/slot WR.

By definition, a #1 WR is a guy like Torry Holt that plays on the outside, stretches the field and goes deep. The Seahawks are confined with a pathetic system of short throws because they have no one to make the DBs play back, allowing them to stuff the run and cover the WR by playing in tight.

You can cite all of the stats you like, but stats are worthless when they are incomplete. Here’s what you need to know about TJ. He is #3 from the very bottom of every WR in the NFL in averaging 9.8 yards per catch. He only averages 4.1 yards after the catch, so he is basically not going to break anything open.
His career average is 11.4 YPC and 4.0 YAC.

That is why he is not a #1 WR. Because a #1 WR catches 70 balls for 1000 yards, not 90 balls for 1000 yards. You can reassure yourself all you want, but you can’t redefine the truth to suit your opinion.

The fact is Laveranues Coles was just signed by Cincy to replace TJ and Coles has a 4.1 YAC and a 12.8 YPC in his career, except that he signed for about $12 million less with the Bengals. If you want a winning team, you need to call ownership out when they make a mistake, not give them a reacharound.

Matt deserves a deep threat and so do your runningbacks. Don’t get me wrong, I love TJ. I think he’s a gritty, ballsy football player. But you already have the market cornered on #2 possession WRs. You Seahawks fans should be ****** and you’re not and that’s the problem.

Offline MoNe__QB

• Junior
« Risposta #29 il: Luglio 06, 2009, 03:42:13 pm »
Brett Favre's surgeon: 'He wants to play for the Minnesota Vikings'

Press-Gazette • July 5, 2009

Brett Favre "wants to play and he wants to play for the Minnesota Vikings," according to his orthopedic surgeon.
Advertisement

Favre, who'll be 40 in October, also "wants to end his career on a high note," Dr. James Andrews told Rick Cleveland, a columnist for the Jackson (Miss.) Clarion-Ledger.

Mi chiedo come possa giocare in una squadra rivale dei Packers, pazzesco. Mi aspetto enormi fischi da parte dei tifosi del formaggio.
Il napoletano lo si capisce subito da come si comporta, da come riesce a vivere senza una lira.