Autore Topic: The Monsters of Midway  (Letto 530516 volte)

Offline RiniLuca

• Pro Bowler
Re: The Monsters of Midway
« Risposta #2325 il: Dicembre 01, 2009, 04:55:15 pm »
..ok ma il problema è che te lo devi tenere ....la trade è stata talmente sanguinosa  che, almeno il Qb è un punto fermo ....il resto è il problema....punti fermi sono gli infortunati di cui parlavi, Forte e in attacco direi Knox e Hester, poi se ne può discutere all'infinito....ovviamente devi cambiare tutto lo staff....troppo gli errori commessi ...e poi dalla partita con MIN, mi pare che si respiri nell'ambiente una certa aria di disarmo...c'è bisogno di uno scossone!!!

io continuo ad essere convinto che quella trade non sia poi così sanguinosa come la si vede.......lasciami illudere che alla fine Cutler sia l'uomo che serviva alla nostra squadra.......il Qb di talento che a Chicago son troppi anni che non abbiamo  8:)
Sicuramente pagato uno sproposito, ma c'era molta concorrenza da battere

Però per il resto son d'accordo con te, bisogna ripartire da un nuovo staff, sistemare il reparto dei Wr perchè Hester non sarà mai un go to gay e la linea d'attacco che è riuscita a rendere Forte un Rb mediocre
In idfesa invece siamo ancora messi peggio, secondaria penosa e Lb rivedibili, a malincuore dico che anche il discorso Urli è da rivedere.....a noi serve come il pane, ma serve integro al 100% per tutta la stagione
Questo avatar è un apprezzamento verso il film "American History X" e la mia personale idealizzazione del poco-compianto Cobain, non rappresenta in alcun modo la mia idea politica o una passione omo per Edward Norton

Offline Bears54

• Moderatore della sezione
  • Idolo delle folle
  • NBA: Chicago Bulls
  • NFL: Chicago Bears
  • NHL: Chicago Blackhawks
« Risposta #2326 il: Dicembre 01, 2009, 05:33:14 pm »
Citazione
By Vaughn McClure Tribune reporter

December 1, 2009

Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher said Monday that the comments he made to Yahoo Sports regarding his teammates were not meant to be derogatory.

The injured star watched Sunday's Bears-Vikings game with reporter Michael Silver and had this to say about quarterback Jay Cutler:

"Look I love Jay, and I understand he's a great player who can take us a long way, and I still have faith in him. But I hate the way our identity has changed. We used to establish the run and wear teams down and try not to make mistakes, and we'd rely on our defense to keep us in the game and make big plays to put us in position to win.

" Kyle Orton might not be the flashiest quarterback, but the guy is a winner, and that formula worked for us. I hate to say it, but that's the truth."

Urlacher clarified his comments during a phone interview with the Tribune.

"I'm not taking a shot at Jay. I'm not one bit taking a shot at Jay," Urlacher said. "He throws it better, right? And we haven't tried to run the ball as much. That's true.

"But Kyle has won games. His formula works. So I'm not taking a shot at Jay or Kyle."

Urlacher said he doesn't feel the need to clear the air with Cutler.

"I do like Jay," he said. "He's a cool dude. But the way things are going right now, anything you say that appears to be derogatory, they're going to run with it. That's for damn sure.

"People are going to think I'm taking shots at my teammates, but I'm not. The guys that have been around here and have played with me would know my tone of voice when I'm saying that (stuff). I don't feel like I said anything bad about Jay."

And Urlacher feels no need to apologize to his coaches for saying he hates the way the team's identity has changed.

"I was saying let's go back to winning," he said. "Simple as that."

Also in the Yahoo Sports story, Urlacher had this to say after running back Matt Forte was stuffed on a screen pass:

"You know why that doesn't work? We don't make anyone (expletive) miss. I guess I just don't realize what great tacklers these (opposing defenders) are. They're amazing."

Urlacher said he was not criticizing Forte's ability.

"Minnesota's a good-tackling team, and they were up on our receivers pressing all game long," Urlacher said. "They never backed off. That's all I was saying."

Coach Lovie Smith was concerned but not bothered by Urlacher's comments about the team's identity.

"Everyone is frustrated with where we are, and everybody will speak their mind," Smith said. "Brian Urlacher is a team guy, like all of our players are.

"I would like all comments to be positive toward what we're doing, but guys have a chance to voice their opinion. I can't do a whole lot about that. I just know that Brian is a team player. He's behind everything that we're doing."

E pure Brian s'è rotto dei coaches :clap:
VICENZA CORSAIRS OWNER & GM - MADDEN 12 Season 1 JIM MADDEN LEAGUE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION

“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."” Michael J. Jordan

Offline porzione

• Rookie
  • Inch by inch, play by play.
« Risposta #2327 il: Dicembre 01, 2009, 06:15:50 pm »

E pure Brian s'è rotto dei coaches :clap:
Brian allenatore-giocatore subito.

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #2328 il: Dicembre 02, 2009, 04:17:51 pm »
Citazione
Bears sign linebacker Cato June to one-year deal

LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) The Chicago Bears have signed linebacker Cato June to a one-year contract.

The deal was announced Tuesday. Terms were not disclosed.

June, a sixth-round draft pick by Indianapolis in 2003, has 490 tackles and 12 interceptions in 88 career games, including 73 starts in six seasons with the Colts and Tampa Bay.

The 2005 Pro Bowl selection has appeared in eight playoff games with seven starts, including all four at weakside linebacker during the Colts' run to the Super Bowl title after the 2006 season.

June spent part of the 2009 preseason with the Houston Texans before being placed on the reserve/injured list on August 28.

The Bears also terminated the practice squad contract of defensive end Joe Clermond Tuesday.

Updated December 1, 2009

:umhhhh: che senso ha firmare June a giochi fatti
VICENZA CORSAIRS OWNER & GM - MADDEN 12 Season 1 JIM MADDEN LEAGUE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION

“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."” Michael J. Jordan

Offline carson

• Heisman
« Risposta #2329 il: Dicembre 03, 2009, 10:21:24 am »
è gia scritto, URLACHER AI BENGALS PER UNA TERZA SCELTA AL DRAFT :ahahah:

urlacher+maualuga+rivers  :sbav:

Offline RiniLuca

• Pro Bowler
« Risposta #2330 il: Dicembre 03, 2009, 11:54:11 am »
è gia scritto, URLACHER AI BENGALS PER UNA TERZA SCELTA AL DRAFT :ahahah:

urlacher+maualuga+rivers  :sbav:

:goodboy:
Questo avatar è un apprezzamento verso il film "American History X" e la mia personale idealizzazione del poco-compianto Cobain, non rappresenta in alcun modo la mia idea politica o una passione omo per Edward Norton

Offline carson

• Heisman
« Risposta #2331 il: Dicembre 03, 2009, 01:24:00 pm »

:goodboy:

una terza e chris henry.

dai è molto meglio di tutti i vostri wr :secchio:

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #2332 il: Dicembre 03, 2009, 01:47:29 pm »
una terza e chris henry.

dai è molto meglio di tutti i vostri wr :secchio:

vista la fedina penale di Henry non lo prenderanno a Chicago

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #2333 il: Dicembre 06, 2009, 09:55:52 pm »

5 - 7 - 0

Fire Ron Turner & Lovie Smith !!!

:-/

Offline groalbe

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #2334 il: Dicembre 08, 2009, 06:32:54 pm »
 :stica:

:adler:

Offline carson

• Heisman
« Risposta #2335 il: Dicembre 09, 2009, 02:38:37 pm »
vi vogliamo sempre bene noi tigrotti.

:yeahban: :yeahban: :yeahban:

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #2336 il: Dicembre 09, 2009, 02:40:26 pm »
vi vogliamo sempre bene noi tigrotti.

:yeahban: :yeahban: :yeahban:

In effetti siamo una squadra simpatica, con i due clown di head coach e offensive coordinator che abbiamo  :plaxico:

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #2337 il: Dicembre 11, 2009, 04:19:11 pm »
mò si spiega tutto  :plaxico:

Offline RiniLuca

• Pro Bowler
« Risposta #2338 il: Dicembre 11, 2009, 06:05:15 pm »
Ma Vaff*** Medden di merda  :'(

Offline joeflacco5

• Pro Bowler
  • purple&black pride..
  • Calcio: Genoa CFC
  • MLB: LA Dodgers
  • NCAA F: Oklahoma Sooners
  • NFL: Baltimore Ravens
  • NHL: Detroit Red Wings
« Risposta #2339 il: Dicembre 12, 2009, 12:20:30 am »
Chicago Bears receiver Devin Hester did not participate in Friday’s practice and is listed as questionable