Autore Topic: Espn 30 for 30  (Letto 3232 volte)

Offline torrisone

• Hall of Famer
    • Effetto Terra
Re: Espn 30 for 30
« Risposta #15 il: Ottobre 20, 2010, 04:50:58 pm »
Ierisera hanno dato "once brothers" con Vidac a narrare la vecchia jugoslavia e Drazen Petrovic   :plaxico2:

...ho tirato un bidone memorabile al babbo, avevo detto che gli facevo vedere la Cièmpions.. poi mi son ricordato che il martedì sera registro contemporaneamente il 30x30 inedito su ESPNA e The Cleveland Show su Fox.  :ahahah:

Scusa papà.  :mahchedevofà:
I once told a player we would sign him for a $500 bonus. His answer was, and I quote: “Well, I only have about $100 now, but I can get you the rest in about a week.” “No,” I answered, “We pay you.”

Offline il maria

• Rookie
  • Ricky
« Risposta #16 il: Novembre 03, 2010, 11:22:11 pm »
ma la storia di joe moglia qualcuno l'ha vista su NFL films ?  :shok:

idolo subito

Joe Moglia is the current Chairman and former CEO of TD Ameritrade,[1] the largest online discount brokerage firm in the world in terms of the number of retail online equity trades placed each day.

He up in the Dyckman Street section of the Washington Heights neighborhood in Manhattan. Moglia earned his bachelor's degree in economics from Fordham University, his master's degree in secondary education from the University of Delaware and was a football coach for 16 years, finishing as the defensive coordinator at Dartmouth College from 1981-1983.

After the 1983 football season ended, Moglia decided to start a second career on Wall Street. Moglia joined a training class at Merrill Lynch with twenty-four MBA graduates from Stanford and Harvard.[1]

Moglia spent 17 years at Merrill Lynch, where he was a member of the executive committees for both the institutional business and the private client business. Before leaving to take the role of chief executive officer at Ameritrade Holding Corp (now TD Ameritrade) in 2001, he was responsible for all investment products, the insurance company, the 401(k) business and the middle-market business.

In March 2008, citing the desire to pursue other interests, Moglia announced he would be vacating the CEO position in the coming fall.[2] A search for his successor took place over the spring and summer. In September 2008, Moglia officially stepped down from his CEO position at TD Ameritrade. Fred Tomczyk, the former COO at TD Bank Financial Group, succeeded him. Not completely leaving the company, Moglia became the new chairman, succeeding J. Joseph Ricketts. It was the first time in the company's history where no member of the Ricketts family was a member of the management team, outside of the few that remain on the board of directors.

Since stepping down as CEO, Moglia has worked as an unpaid voluntary assistant coach/mentor for the University of Nebraska football team.[1] Moglia has stated that he hopes to coach at the collegiate level.[1]

non ho mai avuto una prima scelta assoluta, anche perchè non saprei che farmene

Offline Roar (rut)

• Redattore
  • Rookie
  • MLB: Colorado Rockies
  • NFL: Jacksonville Jaguars
  • NHL: Vancouver Canucks
« Risposta #17 il: Novembre 05, 2010, 08:59:38 pm »
...ho tirato un bidone memorabile al babbo, avevo detto che gli facevo vedere la Cièmpions.. poi mi son ricordato che il martedì sera registro contemporaneamente il 30x30 inedito su ESPNA e The Cleveland Show su Fox.  :ahahah:

Scusa papà.  :mahchedevofà:

[youtube]PTkeYFfycSI&feature=related[/youtube]
              :duck: