Autore Topic: Los Angeles Rams  (Letto 124965 volte)

Offline Bears54

• Moderatore della sezione
  • Idolo delle folle
  • NBA: Chicago Bulls
  • NFL: Chicago Bears
  • NHL: Chicago Blackhawks
Re: St.Louis Rams
« Risposta #45 il: Ottobre 01, 2007, 03:48:07 pm »
sbaglio, o siamo partiti abbastanza male?.... un bel 0-3 non me lo aspettavo proprio....  :(

aggiornamento...0-4.
VICENZA CORSAIRS OWNER & GM - MADDEN 12 Season 1 JIM MADDEN LEAGUE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION

“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."” Michael J. Jordan

Offline stepmarbury3

• Pro Bowler
« Risposta #46 il: Ottobre 01, 2007, 03:52:46 pm »
credo che il super attacco dei rams sia  ufficialmente in pensione

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
  • NBA: Chicago Bulls
  • NHL: Chicago Blackhawks
« Risposta #47 il: Ottobre 01, 2007, 04:43:39 pm »
 e il gioco di corse non va, la mancanza di Pace ed Incognito sulla linea si fà sentire.
VICENZA CORSAIRS OWNER & GM - MADDEN 12 Season 1 JIM MADDEN LEAGUE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION

“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."” Michael J. Jordan

Offline stepmarbury3

• Pro Bowler
« Risposta #48 il: Ottobre 01, 2007, 04:46:18 pm »
anche la mancanz di steven jackson si fa sentire comunque sembra che ormai i vari bulger holt e bruce abbiano già dato

Offline urlacher75

• MVP
  • Urlacher Warriors Milano's owner
  • Calcio: Juventus
  • MLB: Cleveland Indians
  • NHL: Pittsburgh Pens
« Risposta #49 il: Marzo 11, 2008, 07:26:59 am »
Rams agreed to terms with Trent Green on a three-year, $8.9 million contract, according to NFL Network's Adam Schefter. The deal includes a $2.1 million signing bonus.

3 anni per un giocatore di quasi 40 anni con due commozioni celebrali negli ultimi 2 anni mi sembra un rischio.

Offline porzione

• Rookie
  • Inch by inch, play by play.
« Risposta #50 il: Ottobre 20, 2008, 01:19:39 pm »
Obama arriva a St. Louis, parla di frone a 100000 persone ed i Rams battono i favoriti Cowboys. Certo che poteva pure arrivare prima, no?

Offline -Thor-

• Senior
« Risposta #51 il: Ottobre 20, 2008, 03:11:09 pm »
IO AMO STEVEN JACKSON :stillers: :stillers:

E un pochino anche Brad Johnson e il centro dei Cowboys ;D
"Fly on your way, like an EAGLE,
Fly as high as the sun,
On your way, like an EAGLE,
Fly and touch the sun." (Flight of Icarus - Iron Maiden)

Offline porzione

• Rookie
  • Inch by inch, play by play.
« Risposta #52 il: Novembre 05, 2008, 10:06:27 am »
Arriva Gado.

Offline Colonel of Scrimmage

• Junior
  • D is heart
« Risposta #53 il: Novembre 23, 2008, 12:55:17 pm »
Torno dopo molto tempo a postare per impegni vari, un saluto a tutti i ragazzi di NFLFI...butto giù un contributo per ogni squadra, per partecipare...

tanti problemi...all'anno prox sperando meglio... :si:
Il mio blog, di nuovo aggiornato: :gogo: http://insidethe20s.myblog.it    :gogo:

Offline Marino

• Hall of Famer
  • Calcio: INTER
  • MLB: CHICAGO CUBS
  • NBA: MIAMI HEAT
  • NCAA F: FLORIDA GATORS
  • NFL: MIAMI DOLPHINS
  • NHL: VANCOUVER CANUCKS
« Risposta #54 il: Gennaio 15, 2009, 07:19:56 pm »
Team 2008 coach 2009 coach Notes
 Scott Linehan,
Jim Haslett Vacant General manager Billy Devaney is interviewing five finalists in Los Angeles. He says he hopes to hire a coach before the Senior Bowl on Jan. 24. Candidates include Rams interim coach Jim Haslett, Cowboys offensive coordinator Jason Garrett, Vikings defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier, Ravens defensive coordinator Rex Ryan and Giants defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo.

da www.nfl.com

Offline Marino

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #55 il: Gennaio 16, 2009, 07:11:35 pm »
Posted about 15 hours ago2 Comments 0 Recommendations E-mail
From interim to out: Haslett will not be Rams' head coach in 2009
Associated Press

ST. LOUIS -- Jim Haslett has been eliminated from consideration for the Rams' head-coaching job, the team said Thursday.

Haslett was 2-10 after being elevated from defensive coordinator to interim head coach after Scott Linehan was fired following an 0-4 start. Rams general manager Billy Devaney said before interviewing head-coaching candidates that Haslett, a former NFL Coach of the Year with the New Orleans Saints, would be a finalist.

"Jim took over an impossible situation," Devaney said Thursday. "He kept the team focused and playing hard and, as an organization, we are much better off for his contribution.

"We decided that, after going through the interview process and in the spirit of that process, it was best to let Jim know that we are going to go in a new direction."

The Rams have four finalists for the job: Minnesota Vikings defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier, New York Giants defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo, Dallas Cowboys offensive coordinator Jason Garrett and Baltimore Ravens defensive coordinator Rex Ryan.

Frazier said Wednesday that he anticipated learning the Rams' decision by the weekend. Devaney said in a release that he didn't expect additional announcements Thursday.

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press

....e così niente da fare per Haslett...

Offline Marino

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #56 il: Gennaio 17, 2009, 11:58:52 pm »

E così anche i Rams sono sistemati.....Ottima scelta!!!!

Posted 10 minutes ago25 Comments 75 Recommendations E-mail
Spagnuolo tabbed to become the next Rams head coach
NFL.com Wire Reports

Bill Kostroun / Associated Press
Steve Spagnuolo leaves the Giants and brings championship experience to the Rams.

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that the St. Louis Rams have given Steve Spagnuolo a four-year, $11.5 million contract to be their next head coach.

Spagnuolo has been the Giants' defensive coordinator for the past two seasons and directed a unit that helped lead New York to a 17-14 upset of New England in Super Bowl XLII.

In both of his seasons with the Giants, Spagnuolo coordinated a top-10 defense. He was a defensive assistant in Philadelphia prior to his stint in New York.

The Rams have fielded some of the league's worst defenses since former defensive coordinator Lovie Smith left to become the Bears' head coach in 2004, and they hope Spagnulo will solve those problems.

St. Louis has the second overall pick for the second straight year in the draft and has sevearl young pieces in place, including second-year DE Chris Long, RB Steven Jackson and second-year WR Donnie Avery.

Offline Marino

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #57 il: Gennaio 23, 2009, 06:51:35 pm »
Spagnuolo adds coordinators Shurmur, Flajole to Rams' staff
NFL.com Wire Reports

St. Louis Rams head coach Steve Spagnuolo announced the appointments of Pat Shurmur as offensive coordinator and Ken Flajole as defensive coordinator on Thursday.

Associated Press
Pat Shurmur (left) and Ken Flajole will both be first-time coordinators in St. Louis.

Reports surfaced soon after the Rams hired Spagnuolo last week that Shurmer and Flajole were leading candidates for the positions.

"Both of these coaches exemplify what we expressed at our news conference earlier this week," Spagnuolo said. "That is the four pillars: faith, character, core values, and team first.

"In addition, Pat and Ken are excellent teachers, which is what we are looking for in our staff. Both come from outstanding, successful organizations. We look forward to having them with the Rams as we get under way and go forward."

Shurmur, whose uncle, Fritz, was a Rams coach from 1982 to 1990, spent the last seven seasons as quarterbacks coach for the Philadelphia Eagles, a span in which Donovan McNabb earned three of his five Pro Bowl berths.

Shurmur joined the Eagles' staff in 1999. He coached tight ends and with the offensive line from 1999 to 2001. Prior to coming to Philadelphia, Shurmur spent 11 years as an assistant at Stanford (1998) and Michigan State (1988-97).

Flajole spent the last six seasons as linebackers coach for the Carolina Panthers. He coached defensive backs and linebackers for the Seattle Seahawks from 1999 to 2002 and in 1998 served as a defensive quality-control coach for the Green Bay Packers.

Prior to coming to the NFL, Flajole spent 21 years coaching in the college ranks, including five seasons (1989-93) at Missouri.

....il quadro si va completando dopo l'arrivo di Mike Spagnuolo che passa da DC dei Giants a Hc dei Rams, arrivano Pat Shurmur, già Quarterbacks Coach di Philadelphia come OC e Ken Flajole come DC, già Linebackers coach di Carolina....qui sopra l'intero articolo ....

Offline Marino

• Hall of Famer

Offline paco

• Rookie
« Risposta #59 il: Marzo 13, 2009, 05:24:22 pm »
Bella presa Karney... Tra i più costanti nel ruolo...
Citazione
(parlando di Alex Smith)...non è scarso, è allenato male.. Ma ti pare che possa allenarlo uno come quello? Questo è un ex linebacker ed in difesa, si sa, eccelli se uccidi chi ti sta intorno. Questo ha più commozioni celebrali che neuroni, onestamente, che cazzo può insegnare a Smith che già di suo è un coglione? E poi onestamente... A te sembra normale? Ma l'hai visto? Ha lo sguardo come i merluzzi sul banco frigo della pescheria...

You'll see me on TV, Any Given Sunday, win a Superbowl and drive off on a Hyundai - Trained by Groalbe