Autore Topic: :::::: NBA OFFICIAL TOPIC ::::::  (Letto 483138 volte)

Offline Young 8

• Moderatore della sezione
  • Hall of Famer
Re: :::::: NBA OFFICIAL TOPIC ::::::
« Risposta #6150 il: Maggio 18, 2011, 01:56:59 pm »
e chiaro che Stern vuole che vinca una dell´est, meglio se Miami.
piuttosto che fare vincere Cuban Stern attuera un 2006 bis e OKC e un mercato televisivo ridicolo.

a proposito di Stern......ma Cleveland che vince la lotteria (e ha pure la n.4) con la scelta n.8 (regalata dai Clippers) nella stagione post Lebron ?

:lollol:

Offline sbiri

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #6151 il: Maggio 18, 2011, 02:00:10 pm »
a proposito di Stern......ma Cleveland che vince la lotteria (e ha pure la n.4) con la scelta n.8 dei Clippers nella stagione post Lebron ?

avrebbe fatto bene  :ahahah:

che sia possibile allora che celeveland vinca il titolo prima di lebron?  :lollol:

Offline contedefa

• Rookie
« Risposta #6152 il: Maggio 18, 2011, 05:18:49 pm »
avrebbe fatto bene  :ahahah:

che sia possibile allora che celeveland vinca il titolo prima di lebron?  :lollol:

secondo me invece ennessima beffa per "the mistake on the lake city", ti becchi la n.1 e la n.4 in uno dei peggiori draft degli ultimi decenni, gran culo!
Ieri discreto il crucco  :stanc:

Offline Westwood

• Senior
« Risposta #6153 il: Maggio 18, 2011, 05:20:56 pm »
secondo me invece ennessima beffa per "the mistake on the lake city", ti becchi la n.1 e la n.4 in uno dei peggiori draft degli ultimi decenni, gran culo!
:si: :lollol:

Offline Westwood

• Senior
« Risposta #6154 il: Maggio 18, 2011, 05:22:07 pm »
Dirk grandioso ieri, ma mi chiedo: nelle partite in cui dirk ne fa 35 e barea 15, chi vince?
 :popcorn:

Offline Young 8

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #6155 il: Maggio 18, 2011, 05:25:23 pm »
Wolves general manager David Kahn said he knew Minnesota was "dead" when it got down to the final three of himself, Utah executive Kevin O'Connor and Nick Gilbert.

"This league has a habit, and I am just going to say habit, of producing some pretty incredible story lines," Kahn said. "Last year it was Abe Pollin's widow and this year it was a 14-year-old boy and the only thing we have in common is we have both been bar mitzvahed. We were done. I told Kevin: 'We're toast.' This is not happening for us and I was right."

Offline sbiri

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #6156 il: Maggio 18, 2011, 05:53:36 pm »
Wolves general manager David Kahn said he knew Minnesota was "dead" when it got down to the final three of himself, Utah executive Kevin O'Connor and Nick Gilbert.

"This league has a habit, and I am just going to say habit, of producing some pretty incredible story lines," Kahn said. "Last year it was Abe Pollin's widow and this year it was a 14-year-old boy and the only thing we have in common is we have both been bar mitzvahed. We were done. I told Kevin: 'We're toast.' This is not happening for us and I was right."

scusami younghetten

anche se non mi pare molto difficile da tradurre letteralmete, non ho ben capito di che diavolo stava parlando

sarà che sono un po' cotto

Offline groalbe

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #6157 il: Maggio 18, 2011, 06:25:36 pm »

Zuleyka Rivera, portafortuna dei Mavs!  :stica:

Offline Westwood

• Senior
« Risposta #6158 il: Maggio 18, 2011, 06:35:27 pm »
Questa le supera tutte:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AnRQDxDJuBxfVwtc_4jMldO8vLYF?slug=aw-wojnarowski_kyrie_irving_lebron_james_cavaliers_dan_gilbert_draft051711

L'NBA ha milioni di regole che vietano il conflitto di interessi, ad es. un giocatore non puo' avere una quota di un team NBA (es MJ coi Wizards), ma permette che un giocatore possieda un'agenzia che rappresenta altri giocatori NBA???

:mmahh:

Offline Young 8

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #6159 il: Maggio 18, 2011, 07:29:33 pm »
scusami younghetten

anche se non mi pare molto difficile da tradurre letteralmete, non ho ben capito di che diavolo stava parlando

sarà che sono un po' cotto

Tra le righe avanza l'ipotesi che la lotteria sia "rigged"

Washington l'anno scorso becca la N.1 con la vedova di Pollin, quest'anno Gilbert manda il figlio 14enne e Cleveland orfana di Lebron vince col 3% scarso

Offline sbiri

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #6160 il: Maggio 19, 2011, 10:47:03 am »
Tra le righe avanza l'ipotesi che la lotteria sia "rigged"

Washington l'anno scorso becca la N.1 con la vedova di Pollin, quest'anno Gilbert manda il figlio 14enne e Cleveland orfana di Lebron vince col 3% scarso

grazie

adesso ho capito

"and I am just going to say habit"  :duck:

Offline Westwood

• Senior
« Risposta #6161 il: Maggio 19, 2011, 10:52:13 am »
Non vorremmo certo pensare male e pensare che ci sia un qualche interesse della lega anche in questo:

LeBron James’s first National Basketball Association championship would help add $4 billion in revenue from China for Nike Inc. (NKE), according to the first sports marketing employee in the country for the world’s largest sporting goods maker.

Adding a championship to a basketball resume that includes an Olympic gold medal in Beijing and two NBA Most Valuable Player awards is imperative for James, the 26-year-old Miami Heat forward, to achieve the marketing might of fellow Nike endorsers Michael Jordan, who won six titles with the Chicago Bulls, and Kobe Bryant, a five-time winner with the Los Angeles Lakers.

“LeBron is white-hot with the Chinese basketball-loving youth, but his popularity and influence outside of that circle is limited,” said Terry Rhoads, who left as Nike’s China sports marketing director in 2002 after eight years to form Shanghai- based Zou Marketing. “One reason is the lack of titles.”

Nike posted $1.96 billion in sales from China, the world’s most populous nation, in the 12 months through January. Rhoads said a “solid part” of that stems from basketball, without being more specific. A championship for James would allow him to take over for the 32-year-old Bryant as the company’s face in China, where Rhoads said it’s “easy to see” Nike’s revenue reaching $6 billion by 2020.

James earns about $30 million annually from endorsements with companies that include Nike, which counts China as its second-largest market behind the U.S.; McDonald’s Corp. (MCD), the world’s largest restaurant chain; and Coca-Cola Co. (KO), the world’s largest soft-drink maker.

Nike ‘Stronghold’

“If Kobe isn’t the king with Chinese consumers, LeBron could take over and continue to power Nike’s stronghold on China basketball,” Rhoads said in an e-mail.

James said a championship is his goal, no matter how it might help sponsorships.

“It would do everything for me, as far as an individual standpoint,” James told reporters before last night’s Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals against the Bulls in Chicago. “I don’t care what it does marketing-wise. My marketing statement was in place for me as a professional.”

Offline Young 8

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #6162 il: Maggio 19, 2011, 05:28:47 pm »
In the May 16th issue of ESPN the Magazine, on Page 50, Derrick Rose was asked:

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how big of an issue is illegal enhancing in the NBA?"

Derrick Rose: "Seven. It's huge, and I think we need a level playing field where nobody has that advantage over the next person."

Other countries are going to demand that Team USA's immunity from failed drug tests is removed. They have had immunity from failing drug testing in FIBA and the Olympics since 1989, and now the other countries will demand this end.

And to all the NBA zombies that keep claiming Team USA gets tested......they have IMMUNITY from failed drug tests. And in the NBA competition itself, a US Congress investigation found that the NBA's own company does the testing, does not test for steroids, and that they do not ever allow any independent body to see the testing results.

:excelent:

Offline Westwood

• Senior
« Risposta #6163 il: Maggio 19, 2011, 05:47:19 pm »
And in the NBA competition itself, a US Congress investigation found that the NBA's own company does the testing, does not test for steroids, and that they do not ever allow any independent body to see the testing results.[/i]

:shok:

Pensavo che Rashard Lewis fosse stato sospeso 2 anni fa proprio per steroidi

Ma l'immunita'... :mmahh:

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
  • NBA: Chicago Bulls
  • NFL: Chicago Bears
  • NHL: Chicago Blackhawks
« Risposta #6164 il: Maggio 19, 2011, 06:32:35 pm »
LeBron merdaccia
VICENZA CORSAIRS OWNER & GM - MADDEN 12 Season 1 JIM MADDEN LEAGUE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION

“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."” Michael J. Jordan