Autore Topic: :::::: NBA OFFICIAL TOPIC ::::::  (Letto 483572 volte)

Offline sbiri

• Moderatore della sezione
  • Idolo delle folle
Re: :::::: NBA OFFICIAL TOPIC ::::::
« Risposta #5895 il: Marzo 30, 2011, 11:51:23 am »
meno male che james è riuscito a infilare anche questa perla nella sua strepitosa stagione

Offline A-Rod

• Heisman
  • MLB: blue jays
  • NBA: pistons
  • NFL: packers
  • NHL: red wings
« Risposta #5896 il: Marzo 30, 2011, 04:17:51 pm »
meno male che james è riuscito a infilare anche questa perla nella sua strepitosa stagione

:si:

ma phoenix.. tutto bene?

Offline RiniLuca

• Pro Bowler
« Risposta #5897 il: Marzo 30, 2011, 04:22:03 pm »
Questo avatar è un apprezzamento verso il film "American History X" e la mia personale idealizzazione del poco-compianto Cobain, non rappresenta in alcun modo la mia idea politica o una passione omo per Edward Norton

Offline sbiri

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #5898 il: Marzo 30, 2011, 04:24:42 pm »

:si:

ma phoenix.. tutto bene?

fatti i cazzi tuoi, bastardo  :ahahah:  :marendo:

cosa vuoi mai, dobbiamo rifare tutto da capo

non ci si poteva aspettare niente di meglio. però almeno abbiamo un record migliore dei knicks e abbiamo pure vinto a new york

Offline A-Rod

• Heisman
« Risposta #5899 il: Marzo 30, 2011, 05:04:08 pm »

fatti i cazzi tuoi, bastardo  :ahahah:  :marendo:

cosa vuoi mai, dobbiamo rifare tutto da capo

non ci si poteva aspettare niente di meglio. però almeno abbiamo un record migliore dei knicks e abbiamo pure vinto a new york

:adler: :adler:
ma tu parli con un tifoso pistons...cosa ti devo dire io..posso solo prendere un pò per il culo gli altri in giro per la lega,che se guardo a casa "mia" ci sarebbe da  :suicide2:

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
  • NBA: Chicago Bulls
  • NFL: Chicago Bears
  • NHL: Chicago Blackhawks
VICENZA CORSAIRS OWNER & GM - MADDEN 12 Season 1 JIM MADDEN LEAGUE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION

“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."” Michael J. Jordan

Offline sbiri

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #5901 il: Marzo 30, 2011, 05:38:57 pm »

:adler: :adler:
ma tu parli con un tifoso pistons...cosa ti devo dire io..posso solo prendere un pò per il culo gli altri in giro per la lega,che se guardo a casa "mia" ci sarebbe da  :suicide2:

almeno tu un titolo l'hai portato a casa con questo, anzi quel ciclo

noi avevamo una squadra vera ma tra cazzate, ladrate, sfighe ed errori tecnici e tattici, abbiamo perso il treno giusto

Offline Westwood

• Senior
« Risposta #5902 il: Marzo 30, 2011, 09:15:39 pm »

Non avevo mai capito se lebron ci fa o ci e', ora sono quasi sicuro che ci sia  :ahahah:

Offline aaron rodgers

• Redattore
  • Heisman
  • GO PACK GO!!!
  • Calcio: Inter
  • MLB: New York Yankees
  • NBA: Orlando Magic
  • NFL: Green Bay Packers
  • NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
« Risposta #5903 il: Marzo 30, 2011, 10:13:12 pm »
per quanto mi riguarda Lebron è un buffone, per diversi atteggiamenti, almeno tanto quanto è forte a giocare a basket (e per me è molto forte)...

Offline A-Rod

• Heisman
« Risposta #5904 il: Marzo 31, 2011, 05:08:53 pm »
domani a detroit verrà ritirata la maglia di Dennis Rodman  :'( :'(

Drafted 27th overall by the Pistons in the 1986 NBA Draft, Rodman was a key member of the Pistons ‘Bad Boys’   :'( :'(  teams that led the franchise to back-to-back championships   :'( :'(   in 1989 and 1990. An elite defender and rebounder, he averaged 8.8 points, 11.5 rebounds, and 1.3 assists while shooting 54 percent from the field in 549 games as a Piston. Rodman led Detroit in rebounding four consecutive seasons (1989-1993) and was the league’s top rebounder from 1991-93 when he averaged 18.7 and 18.3 rebounds per game, respectively. He was a two-time NBA All-Star while playing for Detroit (1990, 1992) and was named to the All-NBA Third Team following the 1991-92 season. Rodman was named the NBA’s Defensive Player of the Year in 1990 and 1991 and was also named to the NBA All-Defensive first team for five consecutive seasons (1989-93).

The 6-7, 210-pound forward, nicknamed “The Worm” during his playing days, ranks fourth among all-time franchise leaders in total rebounds (6,299) and still holds team records for most rebounds in a game [34   :shok: , vs. Indiana (3/4/92)], most offensive rebounds in a game [18, vs. Indiana (3/4/92)], most defensive rebounds in a game [22, at Sacramento (3/14/92)] and most games with 25-plus rebounds (15). He also recorded 30 or more rebounds three times and holds the team record for highest field goal percentage in one season at 59.5 percent (1988-89).
 :idolo: :idolo:

Offline aaron rodgers

• Redattore
  • Heisman
  • GO PACK GO!!!
  • Calcio: Inter
  • MLB: New York Yankees
  • NBA: Orlando Magic
  • NFL: Green Bay Packers
  • NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
« Risposta #5905 il: Marzo 31, 2011, 11:21:10 pm »
massimo rispetto per Rodman  :idolo:

Offline Young 8

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #5906 il: Aprile 01, 2011, 02:20:12 am »
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2011/03/did-nba-ref-ken-mauer-call-suns-zabian-dowdell-a-btch-before-ejection/

It isn’t a secret that many NBA officials have a high opinion of themselves and can be power obsessed.  I would not be shocked if this was true, because I know I have heard NBA officials say a lot of things to players that would be considered inappropriate.

The Suns imploded in the 4th quarter against Oklahoma City, this led to a few ejections and then this exchange between Mauer and Dowdell.

The issue stems from what referee Ken Mauer reportedly said which led to Suns reserve’s Zabian Dowdell’s initial ejection and Aaron Brooks’ subsequent removal. John Gambadoro of 620 KTAR in Phoenix reports that Ken Mauer allegedly called Dodwell a small female dog.

Dowdell didn’t like that too much.

Dowdell responded by asking if Mauer would call him that off the court, which is, not surprisingly, similar to “You wanna call me that outside?” and Mauer booted him. Dowdell was shocked at the reaction, saying he hadn’t seen anything like that before in any league he’s played in.

The NBA officials have an image problem as it is. Strong suspicious of cheating, remember they had the airline ticket scam, preferential treatment to some players, personal vendettas against other players and just in general making bad calls at bad times.

Offline sbiri

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #5907 il: Aprile 01, 2011, 11:18:33 am »
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2011/03/did-nba-ref-ken-mauer-call-suns-zabian-dowdell-a-btch-before-ejection/

It isn’t a secret that many NBA officials have a high opinion of themselves and can be power obsessed.  I would not be shocked if this was true, because I know I have heard NBA officials say a lot of things to players that would be considered inappropriate.

The Suns imploded in the 4th quarter against Oklahoma City, this led to a few ejections and then this exchange between Mauer and Dowdell.

The issue stems from what referee Ken Mauer reportedly said which led to Suns reserve’s Zabian Dowdell’s initial ejection and Aaron Brooks’ subsequent removal. John Gambadoro of 620 KTAR in Phoenix reports that Ken Mauer allegedly called Dodwell a small female dog.

Dowdell didn’t like that too much.

Dowdell responded by asking if Mauer would call him that off the court, which is, not surprisingly, similar to “You wanna call me that outside?” and Mauer booted him. Dowdell was shocked at the reaction, saying he hadn’t seen anything like that before in any league he’s played in.

The NBA officials have an image problem as it is. Strong suspicious of cheating, remember they had the airline ticket scam, preferential treatment to some players, personal vendettas against other players and just in general making bad calls at bad times.

sempre noi cornuti e mazziati  :duck:

Offline A-Rod

• Heisman
« Risposta #5908 il: Aprile 01, 2011, 11:44:54 am »
la puzza di cacca proveniente da san antonio si inizia a sentire fino a qui.. :lollol:

lo stesso per l'odore della paura proveniente dall'intera nba,per come stanno giocando i lakers da un mese e mezzo... :mmahh: :mmahh: :mmahh:

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
  • NBA: Chicago Bulls
  • NFL: Chicago Bears
  • NHL: Chicago Blackhawks
« Risposta #5909 il: Aprile 01, 2011, 02:11:02 pm »
domani a detroit verrà ritirata la maglia di Dennis Rodman  :'( :'(

Drafted 27th overall by the Pistons in the 1986 NBA Draft, Rodman was a key member of the Pistons ‘Bad Boys’   :'( :'(  teams that led the franchise to back-to-back championships   :'( :'(   in 1989 and 1990. An elite defender and rebounder, he averaged 8.8 points, 11.5 rebounds, and 1.3 assists while shooting 54 percent from the field in 549 games as a Piston. Rodman led Detroit in rebounding four consecutive seasons (1989-1993) and was the league’s top rebounder from 1991-93 when he averaged 18.7 and 18.3 rebounds per game, respectively. He was a two-time NBA All-Star while playing for Detroit (1990, 1992) and was named to the All-NBA Third Team following the 1991-92 season. Rodman was named the NBA’s Defensive Player of the Year in 1990 and 1991 and was also named to the NBA All-Defensive first team for five consecutive seasons (1989-93).

The 6-7, 210-pound forward, nicknamed “The Worm” during his playing days, ranks fourth among all-time franchise leaders in total rebounds (6,299) and still holds team records for most rebounds in a game [34   :shok: , vs. Indiana (3/4/92)], most offensive rebounds in a game [18, vs. Indiana (3/4/92)], most defensive rebounds in a game [22, at Sacramento (3/14/92)] and most games with 25-plus rebounds (15). He also recorded 30 or more rebounds three times and holds the team record for highest field goal percentage in one season at 59.5 percent (1988-89).
 :idolo: :idolo:

Grande verme  :idolo: :idolo:

Ho pure la jersey , quella di Chicago naturalmente :nonnino:
VICENZA CORSAIRS OWNER & GM - MADDEN 12 Season 1 JIM MADDEN LEAGUE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION

“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."” Michael J. Jordan