Autore Topic: :::::: NBA OFFICIAL TOPIC ::::::  (Letto 484186 volte)

Offline torrisone

• Hall of Famer
    • Effetto Terra
Re: :::::: NBA OFFICIAL TOPIC ::::::
« Risposta #1965 il: Ottobre 31, 2008, 12:34:01 pm »
Lakers, Bynum agree to $58 million extension

At the start of the week, things were looking bleak for the prospects of C Andrew Bynum receiving a contract extension from the Lakers before tonight’s deadline. Bynum was asking for $17 million per year, while the Lakers were offering in the neighborhood of $10 million. The four-year deal Bynum reportedly agreed to, worth about $58 million, or $14.5 million per year, is a split of those numbers, slightly favoring Bynum. Before signing the
deal, Bynum told Sporting News Today, “I know this is where I want to be for my whole career.” According
to the Los Angeles Times, Bynum will earn close to $42 million over the first three years of his contract extension. The fourth year will be a team option for about $16 million. Bynum will make $2.8 million this season.

Sean Deveney [da Sporting New Today]
I once told a player we would sign him for a $500 bonus. His answer was, and I quote: “Well, I only have about $100 now, but I can get you the rest in about a week.” “No,” I answered, “We pay you.”

Offline Young 8

• Moderatore della sezione
  • Hall of Famer
« Risposta #1966 il: Ottobre 31, 2008, 01:43:11 pm »
pare che Houston abbia finalmente trovato quello che cercava da anni, ossia un leader

vedere negli ultimi 5 minuti T Mac in panca a girare l'asciugamano alla Carr e Artest in campo a "dirigere" la squadra e "difendere" i compagni è certamente una novità

:lollol:

Offline torrisone

• Hall of Famer
    • Effetto Terra
« Risposta #1967 il: Novembre 01, 2008, 01:24:13 pm »
tra l'altro Don Nelson ha preferito tenere in campo S Jax per 48 minuti filati facendogli portare anche la palla piuttosto che mettere dentro Bellinelli.....e stiamo parlando della 1° gara non di Gara 7 nei playoffs

:lollol:

....e dei minutaggi che ha elargito a Toronto che mi dici?!  :clap:

Povero Beli :(
I once told a player we would sign him for a $500 bonus. His answer was, and I quote: “Well, I only have about $100 now, but I can get you the rest in about a week.” “No,” I answered, “We pay you.”

Offline stepmarbury3

• Pro Bowler
« Risposta #1968 il: Novembre 01, 2008, 01:27:09 pm »
c era una trattativa in corso fra knicks e warriors che doveva portare belinelli e harrington nell grande mela in cambio di curry e robinson la cosa però per il momento sembra saltata

Offline torrisone

• Hall of Famer
    • Effetto Terra
« Risposta #1969 il: Novembre 01, 2008, 02:37:10 pm »
ah, peccato.
Curry da Don Nelson l'avrei visto volentieri  ;D

Offline Jardinero

• Heisman
  • standing in the way of control
« Risposta #1970 il: Novembre 03, 2008, 07:51:35 pm »
si vocifera di un scambio nuggets-pistons, iverson per billups+mcdyess

http://www.fannation.com/si_blogs/nba_tracker/posts/19844
creatore del "sensatissimo metodo jardinero"

santanadotson

• Visitatore
« Risposta #1971 il: Novembre 03, 2008, 07:57:54 pm »
vi mando intanto il collegamento alla ricca programmazione del basket sul satellite

secondo me e' uno scambio questo che darebbe grandi vantaggi a denver che con quella squadra non va da nessuna parte,non so quanto sia fattibile a livello contrattuale spostare questi stipendi

http://www.digital-sat.it/file/palinsesti/1225696254_10_NOV_SportUSA_3-9.pdf

santanadotson

• Visitatore
« Risposta #1972 il: Novembre 03, 2008, 08:07:30 pm »
ho visto il discorso scadenze contrattuali.iverson e' in scadenza per 21 milioni di dollari,piu quelli che lasciano per stada con billups e mcdyess.evidentemente o sbaraccano o lasciano spazio contrattuale per ricostruire,iverson a detroit cmq non ce lo vedo proprio

Offline Young 8

• Moderatore della sezione
  • Hall of Famer
« Risposta #1973 il: Novembre 03, 2008, 08:29:22 pm »
pare sia ufficiale

non ho ben capito in che ruolo giocherebbe AI a Detroit

non me lo vedo fare il play distributore per 40 minuti

santanadotson

• Visitatore
« Risposta #1974 il: Novembre 03, 2008, 08:35:47 pm »
Pistons acquire Iverson, send Billups and McDyess to Denver

Nuggets Expected To Trade Iverson To Pistons

The shakeup promised by Detroit Pistons president Joe Dumars after last season's Eastern Conference finals has materialized just two games into the new season.

The Pistons and the Denver Nuggets have finalized a trade that sends guard Allen Iverson to Detroit in exchange for Pistons mainstays Chauncey Billups and Antonio McDyess.

Young center Cheikh Samb, selected by the Los Angeles Lakers for the Pistons with the 51st overall pick in the 2006 draft, will also be going to Denver in the deal, reports ESPN The Magazine's Ric Bucher.

It remains to be seen how McDyess' status is resolved, as the 34-year-old reportedly has no interest in playing for any team other than the Pistons, meaning McDyess could choose to retire or negotiate a contract buyout with Denver.

Dumars put the entire Pistons roster on notice after they lost to Boston in the East finals, saying that there "are no sacred cows" on his team and vowing to consider trading anyone -- even a major contributor to the Pistons' 2004 title run like Billups -- in addition to firing coach Flip Saunders and replacing Saunders with the untested Michael Curry.

The Pistons could not find a workable deal over the summer after talking with numerous teams -- Denver included, according to NBA front-office sources -- but it emerged then that Billups, MVP of the 2004 Finals, was the most likely Piston to be dealt.

With Denver's desire to acquire a dependable point guard growing, Dumars moved quickly to finally consummate this deal with the Nuggets, who acquired Iverson from Philadelphia shortly before Christmas in 2006 but failed in two attempts to get out of the first round with a three-man core of Iverson, Carmelo Anthony and Marcus Camby.

Camby was jettisoned to the Los Angeles Clippers in a straight salary dump in July for luxury-tax purposes. After playing sparingly in the preseason, Iverson was stripped of his captaincy last week and averaged just over 13 shots per game as the Nuggets opened with a 1-2 mark.

The Nuggets will be hoping now that the homecoming Billups, a Denver native who starred collegiately at the University of Colorado, meshes better with Anthony, given that he's more of a natural point guard than Iverson. Yet there is some risk for the Nuggets, since Billups is 32 and has three more seasons left on his deal after this one, with the four years totaling in excess of $50 million.

Both Billups and McDyess were Nuggets in the 1990s.

The Pistons, meanwhile, will undoubtedly contend that their risks are mitigated by the fact that Iverson, who turned 33 in June, is in the final year of his contract at $20.8 million.

Dumars loves to gamble on players who are reputed to possess as many minuses as pluses, as seen with the trade-deadline acquisition of Rasheed Wallace in 2004 which spurred Detroit to its first championship since Dumars was playing in 1990. If this gamble doesn't work, swapping Billups for Iverson would give Detroit financial flexibility to pursue a more aggressive makeover next summer, with the highly regarded Rodney Stuckey staying put as the long-term cornerstone of the Pistons' backcourt.

Offline stepmarbury3

• Pro Bowler
« Risposta #1975 il: Novembre 04, 2008, 07:05:03 am »
che colpo per denver ora li vedo veramente bene ad ovest, billups anthony è una coppia meglio assortita e anche JR smith ne trarrà vantaggio, i pistons hanno deciso di ricostruire

Offline Davide

• Veteran
« Risposta #1976 il: Novembre 04, 2008, 07:46:07 am »
che colpo per denver ora li vedo veramente bene ad ovest, billups anthony è una coppia meglio assortita e anche JR smith ne trarrà vantaggio, i pistons hanno deciso di ricostruire

si ma non parti a ricostruire prendendo Iverson dai... diciamo che il meglio della sua carriera l'ha gia` dato (purtroppo per tutti gli amanti della NBA)....

Offline contedefa

• Rookie
« Risposta #1977 il: Novembre 04, 2008, 08:47:25 am »

Billups torna a casa sua. Su Iverson e Rip insieme ho dubbi, Rip segna soprattutto uscendo dai blocchi e ha bisogno di un buon passatore, Iverson potrebbe non essere quello che ci vuole!

Offline stepmarbury3

• Pro Bowler
« Risposta #1978 il: Novembre 04, 2008, 12:21:11 pm »
si ma non parti a ricostruire prendendo Iverson dai... diciamo che il meglio della sua carriera l'ha gia` dato (purtroppo per tutti gli amanti della NBA)....

infatti non ricostruisci su di lui ma sui suoi 20milioni in scadenza +i 14 di sheed, per me se le cose non vanno come devono andare cedono pure hamilton o prince

Offline Ocho Cinco

• MVP
  • Anubi!
    • American Football Forum
« Risposta #1979 il: Novembre 04, 2008, 12:26:12 pm »
Occhio a Denver...  :fiu: