Autore Topic: The Monsters of Midway  (Letto 534080 volte)

Offline RiniLuca

• Pro Bowler
Re: The Monsters of Midway
« Risposta #2670 il: Aprile 02, 2010, 09:52:50 am »
Il taglio era nell'aria, hanno provato a scambiarlo, ma non ci son riusciti.......non so che dire, probabilmente aveva uno stipendio esagerato per il suo reale valore, però un anno sul lato opposto di Peppers l'avrei provato   :si:
Questo avatar è un apprezzamento verso il film "American History X" e la mia personale idealizzazione del poco-compianto Cobain, non rappresenta in alcun modo la mia idea politica o una passione omo per Edward Norton

Offline Bears54

• Moderatore della sezione
  • Idolo delle folle
  • NBA: Chicago Bulls
  • NFL: Chicago Bears
  • NHL: Chicago Blackhawks
« Risposta #2671 il: Aprile 08, 2010, 05:28:56 pm »
  Bulger may be fit for Bears
april 6 Chicago Sun-Times

"Bears coach Lovie Smith is open to adding a veteran quarterback, and Marc Bulger, who was released Monday by the St. Louis Rams, certainly would fit the bill. But as intriguing as a reunion with offensive coordinator Mike Martz would be, Bulger might be drawn more to the Arizona Cardinals or Pittsburgh Steelers, a league source said. On the Cardinals, Bulger could compete with Matt Leinart to replace Kurt Warner, who retired. On the Steelers, he could be a valuable backup to Ben Roethlisberger, who might face charges related to an alleged sexual assault last month in Georgia. Bulger is a Pittsburgh native. Smith made clear at the NFL owners meetings last month that he would be open to ..."
VICENZA CORSAIRS OWNER & GM - MADDEN 12 Season 1 JIM MADDEN LEAGUE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION

“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."” Michael J. Jordan

Offline ThePatriot

• Veteran
  • Calcio: F.C. Juventus
  • NFL: New England Patriots
« Risposta #2672 il: Aprile 08, 2010, 06:12:51 pm »
  Bulger may be fit for Bears
april 6 Chicago Sun-Times

"Bears coach Lovie Smith is open to adding a veteran quarterback, and Marc Bulger, who was released Monday by the St. Louis Rams, certainly would fit the bill. But as intriguing as a reunion with offensive coordinator Mike Martz would be, Bulger might be drawn more to the Arizona Cardinals or Pittsburgh Steelers, a league source said. On the Cardinals, Bulger could compete with Matt Leinart to replace Kurt Warner, who retired. On the Steelers, he could be a valuable backup to Ben Roethlisberger, who might face charges related to an alleged sexual assault last month in Georgia. Bulger is a Pittsburgh native. Smith made clear at the NFL owners meetings last month that he would be open to ..."

:lollol: :ahahah:

Offline Buffalo78

• Redattore
  • Hall of Famer
  • Born to tribular !!!
  • Calcio: Hellas Verona
  • MLB: Chicago Cubs
  • NFL: Buffalo Bills
« Risposta #2673 il: Aprile 08, 2010, 06:14:12 pm »
 :mmahh: avevo una fifa boia che venisse accostato ai Bills... :colz:

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #2674 il: Aprile 13, 2010, 02:49:44 pm »

Bears re-sign Tinoisamoa to one-year contract

Speriamo che duri un pò di partite  :tie:
VICENZA CORSAIRS OWNER & GM - MADDEN 12 Season 1 JIM MADDEN LEAGUE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION

“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."” Michael J. Jordan

Offline joeflacco5

• Pro Bowler
  • purple&black pride..
  • Calcio: Genoa CFC
  • MLB: LA Dodgers
  • NCAA F: Oklahoma Sooners
  • NFL: Baltimore Ravens
  • NHL: Detroit Red Wings
« Risposta #2675 il: Aprile 13, 2010, 03:00:41 pm »
Pino Tino... ancora un annetto.. :si: :si:

Offline RiniLuca

• Pro Bowler
« Risposta #2676 il: Aprile 13, 2010, 03:22:03 pm »
Pino Tino... ancora un annetto.. :si: :si:

speriamo bene  :plaxico:
Questo avatar è un apprezzamento verso il film "American History X" e la mia personale idealizzazione del poco-compianto Cobain, non rappresenta in alcun modo la mia idea politica o una passione omo per Edward Norton

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #2677 il: Aprile 13, 2010, 11:18:15 pm »

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #2678 il: Aprile 20, 2010, 04:42:05 pm »
Restricted free-agent linebacker Nick Roach on Monday signed the one-year tender offer he received from the Bears

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #2679 il: Aprile 21, 2010, 02:17:35 pm »
Chicago Bears' schedule

Breakdown: When I look at Chicago's schedule, I see an early storm followed by some calm seas. Oh yes, I am full of maritime references -- and many other things -- tonight.

The Bears play three of their first five games on the road, including tough matchups at Dallas, the New York Giants and Carolina. NFC North teams provide the opponent for their two home games in that stretch. So let's not rule out a 2-3 or even a 1-4 start for this team. (I know someone will throw that back in my face when the Bears soar to a 5-0 start, but what the heck.)

But if the Bears can weather that initial grouping of games, they have an opportunity to start their playoff run in mid-October. They have home games against Seattle and Washington, followed by their bye, a trip to Toronto to play Buffalo and a home matchup against Minnesota.

If the Bears are a playoff team, they're going at least 3-1 in that stretch and will be in contention for the final seven games of the season.

Complaint department: The Bears will have to travel to all three NFC North locales over the final five weeks of the season. Winning at a Black and Blue stadium is tough enough. Doing it in December (or January), with a possible playoff spot on the line, will be a particularly tough task.

Prime time: The Bears won't play on Thanksgiving as originally rumored. But they do have four prime-time games, including "Monday Night Football" matchups against Green Bay and at Minnesota. I know where I'll be those weeks.

Bears Regular Season Schedule (All times Eastern)
Week 1: Sunday, Sep. 12, Detroit, 1:00 PM
Week 2: Sunday, Sep. 19, at Dallas, 1:00 PM
Week 3: Monday, Sep. 27, Green Bay, 8:30 PM
Week 4: Sunday, Oct. 3, at NY Giants, 8:20 PM
Week 5: Sunday, Oct. 10, at Carolina, 1:00 PM
Week 6: Sunday, Oct. 17, Seattle, 1:00 PM
Week 7: Sunday, Oct. 24, Washington, 1:00 PM
Week 8: BYE
Week 9: Sunday, Nov. 7, at Buffalo, 1:00 PM
Week 10: Sunday, Nov. 14, Minnesota, 1:00 PM
Week 11: Thursday, Nov. 18, at Miami, 8:20 PM
Week 12: Sunday, Nov. 28, Philadelphia, 1:00 PM
Week 13: Sunday, Dec. 5, at Detroit, 1:00 PM
Week 14: Sunday, Dec. 12, New England, 1:00 PM
Week 15: Monday, Dec. 20, at Minnesota, 8:30 PM
Week 16: Sunday, Dec. 26, NY Jets, 1:00 PM
Week 17: Sunday, Jan. 2, at Green Bay, 1:00 PM

Offline RiniLuca

• Pro Bowler
« Risposta #2680 il: Aprile 21, 2010, 05:47:46 pm »
Chicago Bears' schedule

Breakdown: When I look at Chicago's schedule, I see an early storm followed by some calm seas. Oh yes, I am full of maritime references -- and many other things -- tonight.

The Bears play three of their first five games on the road, including tough matchups at Dallas, the New York Giants and Carolina. NFC North teams provide the opponent for their two home games in that stretch. So let's not rule out a 2-3 or even a 1-4 start for this team. (I know someone will throw that back in my face when the Bears soar to a 5-0 start, but what the heck.)

But if the Bears can weather that initial grouping of games, they have an opportunity to start their playoff run in mid-October. They have home games against Seattle and Washington, followed by their bye, a trip to Toronto to play Buffalo and a home matchup against Minnesota.

If the Bears are a playoff team, they're going at least 3-1 in that stretch and will be in contention for the final seven games of the season.

Complaint department: The Bears will have to travel to all three NFC North locales over the final five weeks of the season. Winning at a Black and Blue stadium is tough enough. Doing it in December (or January), with a possible playoff spot on the line, will be a particularly tough task.

Prime time: The Bears won't play on Thanksgiving as originally rumored. But they do have four prime-time games, including "Monday Night Football" matchups against Green Bay and at Minnesota. I know where I'll be those weeks.

Bears Regular Season Schedule (All times Eastern)
Week 1: Sunday, Sep. 12, Detroit, 1:00 PM
Week 2: Sunday, Sep. 19, at Dallas, 1:00 PM
Week 3: Monday, Sep. 27, Green Bay, 8:30 PM
Week 4: Sunday, Oct. 3, at NY Giants, 8:20 PM
Week 5: Sunday, Oct. 10, at Carolina, 1:00 PM
Week 6: Sunday, Oct. 17, Seattle, 1:00 PM
Week 7: Sunday, Oct. 24, Washington, 1:00 PM
Week 8: BYE
Week 9: Sunday, Nov. 7, at Buffalo, 1:00 PM
Week 10: Sunday, Nov. 14, Minnesota, 1:00 PM
Week 11: Thursday, Nov. 18, at Miami, 8:20 PM
Week 12: Sunday, Nov. 28, Philadelphia, 1:00 PM
Week 13: Sunday, Dec. 5, at Detroit, 1:00 PM
Week 14: Sunday, Dec. 12, New England, 1:00 PM
Week 15: Monday, Dec. 20, at Minnesota, 8:30 PM
Week 16: Sunday, Dec. 26, NY Jets, 1:00 PM
Week 17: Sunday, Jan. 2, at Green Bay, 1:00 PM

:excelent:

meglio non dir niente va

Offline joeflacco5

• Pro Bowler
  • purple&black pride..
  • Calcio: Genoa CFC
  • MLB: LA Dodgers
  • NCAA F: Oklahoma Sooners
  • NFL: Baltimore Ravens
  • NHL: Detroit Red Wings
« Risposta #2681 il: Aprile 21, 2010, 05:49:03 pm »
e dei due MNF..? :si: :si:

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #2682 il: Aprile 24, 2010, 02:05:27 pm »
Con la 75esima pick i Bears prendono una safety

MAJOR WRIGHT dai  Florida Gators

sicuramente il ragazzo sa colpire
[youtube]fOZnLEGJaiU [/youtube]
[youtube]Y3akxXl74NE&NR=1 [/youtube]

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #2683 il: Aprile 25, 2010, 01:38:41 pm »
Con la 109esima pick  COREY WOOTTON DE NORTHWESTERN

[youtube]waZuFK_pxjA&feature=related[/youtube]

141esima pick JOSH MOORE DB KANSAS STATE

[youtube]-TuG1TFMCyY[/youtube]

181esima pick DAN LEFEVOUR QB CENTRAL MICHIGAN

[youtube]m-7sEg7JgLQ&feature=fvst [/youtube]

Offline RiniLuca

• Pro Bowler
« Risposta #2684 il: Aprile 25, 2010, 02:22:29 pm »
Un draft strano, non avevamo scelte nei primi due giri e non abiamo fatto niente per salire.....

Abiamo tappato qualche buco come quello delle secondarie, anche se non so quanto possa meglio di quelli che abbiamo wright

di wooton si diceva un gran bene, peccato che venga da un serissimo infortuneo e si porta dietro tanti ?

moore bho non lo conosco, mentre  LeFevour a me piace moltissimo, è esplosa una bomba sul forum dei bears dopo che hanno chiamato lui, però sinceramente come scelta, fatta al 6o giro, per me ci stà :excelent: soprattutto in un draft come questo

ora però c'è da sistemare la linea, speravo lo facessero al draft, ma visto che c'hanno messo le mani solo con a 7a, bisognerà fare qualcosa per forza con quelli ancora liberi..........Faneca?