Autore Topic: New England Patriots  (Letto 266219 volte)

Offline ThePatriot

• Veteran
  • Calcio: F.C. Juventus
  • NFL: New England Patriots
Re: New England Patriots
« Risposta #1305 il: Febbraio 23, 2010, 08:20:34 pm »
Wilfork taggato :yeahban: e andiamo!

Offline lpoddighe

• Heisman
« Risposta #1306 il: Marzo 06, 2010, 09:16:05 pm »
iniziamo la Fa rifirmando i nostri big in uscita, bene così
E voi tutti, o Celesti, ah concedete
Che di me degno un dì questo mio figlio
Sia splendor della patria, e de’ Troiani
Forte e possente regnator. Deh fate
Che il veggendo tornar dalla battaglia
Dell’armi onusto de’ nemici uccisi,
Dica talun: Non fu sì forte il padre:

Offline ThePatriot

• Veteran
« Risposta #1307 il: Marzo 07, 2010, 01:24:52 pm »
quattro correnti di pensiero che tentano di dare una spiegazione per aver taggato wilfork...a me sembra sia solo perchè è una bestia troppo forte poi :mahchedevofà:

Citazione
1) You have your best defensive player locked up through 2014: So this one isn't complicated. Ty Warren is the only player who was locked up even through '13, which shows this is a pretty significant commitment on both sides.

2) You send a message to your locker room: Think about this ... When was the last time the Patriots paid top dollar to keep a guy they drafted when the pressure was on? You'd have to say it was Richard Seymour, and that deal was signed four years ago. Deals like these show younger players still on their rookie deals that, if you work and buy in and perform, you will be rewarded. There's most certainly an implicit value to that.

3) You get on with your offseason: Let's face it, any big deal the Patriots were going to make in this uncapped environment was almost going to have to come after this one got done. There really weren't any two ways around it. It'd have been pretty difficult for the team to negotiate Wilfork's deal, while opening the vault for someone coming in from the outside, and somehow not poison the talks. Now that Wilfork's done, that's not a problem anymore.

4) You gain a powerful recruiting tool: Players sometimes say they only worry about themselves, and tune out all those things around them. That's crap. They hear and see everything. And unrestricted free agents see deals like Wilfork's go down, and it shows a team's commitment. The Patriots can't hang the "Come gravy train a ring here" sign on the front door and get vets cheap quite the way they used to. But Wilfork is a foundation piece that could help create perception among UFAs that New England will keep winning like it has, which is important if a tie between teams in pursuit of a player has to be broken.

Offline ThePatriot

• Veteran
« Risposta #1308 il: Marzo 07, 2010, 01:26:30 pm »
Reed domani fa visita ai patriots...receiver dei bills

Offline ThePatriot

• Veteran
« Risposta #1309 il: Marzo 11, 2010, 08:41:05 pm »

faulk e kraft dopo aver firmato il prolungamento del contratto....

Offline ThePatriot

• Veteran
« Risposta #1310 il: Marzo 18, 2010, 10:05:19 pm »
secondo todd mcshay di espn i patriots andranno a TE al secondo giro....aaron hernandez il nome....:si:

Offline sbiri

• Moderatore della sezione
  • Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #1311 il: Marzo 19, 2010, 10:47:31 am »
secondo todd mcshay di espn i patriots andranno a TE al secondo giro....aaron hernandez il nome....:si:

preso alge crumpler

Offline ThePatriot

• Veteran
« Risposta #1312 il: Marzo 19, 2010, 11:17:39 am »
preso alge crumpler

che dire....speriamo faccia bene.... ^-^

Offline AnyGivenSunday

• Rookie
« Risposta #1313 il: Aprile 11, 2010, 07:05:34 pm »
Patriots sign veteran DL Damione Lewis

The New England Patriots announced the signing DL Damione Lewis. Terms of the contract were not disclosed.
Lewis, 6-2, 301 pounds, is a veteran of 10 NFL seasons with the St. Louis Rams (2001-05) and the Carolina Panthers (2006-09). He has started 65 of 131 regular season games and has accumulated 360 total tackles, 22.5 sacks, 14 passes defensed, five forced fumbles and six fumble recoveries. Lewis' best statistical season was in 2004 with the Rams when he registered 61 total tackles and 5.0 sacks

Time 4 a change?

This offseason, when Bill Belichick announced that he’d be more involved with the New England defense in 2010, eyebrows were raised. The head coach, you’ll recall, made a name for himself for his defensive acumen.
Now, Belichick’s always had a preference for the 3-4. During the 2009 season, though, we saw the Patriots defense line up with four down lineman more frequently than in years past. And in recent weeks, we’ve seen numerous reports that the team has been hosting pre-draft visits for several defensive line prospects.

Offline AnyGivenSunday

• Rookie
« Risposta #1314 il: Aprile 16, 2010, 06:18:30 pm »
ThePatriots ma che fai lasci nel dimenticatoio la sezione?   :nonnino:

Patriots sign Punter David King

The New England Patriots announced the signing P David King.
King is a former Australian rules football player, who played in semi-pro ball for Bundoora (2001-02), Euroa (2003-07) and Norwood (2008).
King came to the United States in 2009 to work towards signing with an NFL team after participating in a kicking camp in Nevada. He was born August 24, 1981 in Melbourne, Australia.

Offline AnyGivenSunday

• Rookie
« Risposta #1315 il: Aprile 16, 2010, 06:20:03 pm »
Prior to the draft, Belichick shoots the breeze

The Patriots are already fielding calls from potential trade partners in next week's NFL Draft. That according to Bill Belichick earlier today during his annual pre-draft press conference.

The Patriots head coach added that he's not really surprised by that, given how many picks New England has (four of the first 53, and 12 overall, though none at the moment in rounds 3 and 5) and the new format of the draft, which now covers three days from Thursday through Saturday instead of the traditional weekend affairs of years past.

"Having four picks in the first two rounds certainly gives us the flexibility to move from where we at if we feel that's the right thing to do," said Belichick, "or I'm sure if we pick four players that they will be four good quality guys. So we'll see how all that turns out. In the end, we'll just try to do our homework and be prepared for whatever the opportunities are."

Mostly, Belichick revealed, those other clubs who've phoned are interesting in learning if the Patriots would be willing to part with any of their second-round picks. So, at this point, it doesn't appear that any team has expressed interested in moving up (or down) to New England's first-round spot at 22.

“I’m not saying that anything will or won’t happen," Belichick told a modest gathering of reporters and photographers inside Gillette Stadium's media work room.

"I think that’s pretty common at this point in the process, a week or so before the draft, where you start to talk to teams and try to get a feel for whether they would or wouldn’t be interested in moving a particular pick. It expedites the process a little bit when you get to draft day.

“It’s not so much a specific trade of ‘I’ll give you this, you give me that,’ Belichick explained. “It’s more of ‘Would you be interested in moving this pick, moving up, or moving down in the first round?' or whatever it happens to be. It’s more in that nature.”

The other notable item from Belichick's 25-minute briefing was the response he gave when asked about this draft's most enigmatic, yet potentially consequential prospect: Florida QB Tim Tebow, whom the Patriots hosted on one of their 30 pre-draft visits recently.

"I think he's got real good ability; I don't think there's any question about that," Belichick replied. "He's the second or third leading passer in SEC history. His résumé speaks for itself. He's an outstanding football player and he's an outstanding person."

"I've met and talked to Tim on a number of different occasions," Belichick added, alluding to his many trips to Gainesville because of his friendship with Gators boss Urban Meyer.

"Obviously, we didn't talk about pro football when he was still in college, but now that he's eligible for the draft, we talked to him about being a professional quarterback."

Whether that meant talking about the likelihood that Tebow could become a legitimate NFL signal caller, Belichick did not specify.

About those 30 pre-draft visits that teams are allowed to schedule with draft prospects, Belichick was asked today what the reasons are for them. He answered that most of the time (more than 50 percent, he indicated), the reasons are physical or medical in nature. That is to say, teams (at least this team) typically want to find out more medical information about a player more than anything else.

When asked for his thoughts on the draft class as a whole, Belichick gave an interesting response. He pointed out that there are an inordinate number of underclassmen who've declared, and that there is good depth at some positions where there hasn't been in recent drafts and vice versa. Belichick also seemed intrigued by several prospects who didn't play at all in 2009 due to medical issues (for example, tight ends Jermaine Gresham of Oklahoma and Rob Gronkowski or Arizona, one could infer from his comment) but who are expected to be among those selected in the first or second rounds.

Offline ThePatriot

• Veteran
« Risposta #1316 il: Aprile 16, 2010, 07:09:21 pm »
ThePatriots ma che fai lasci nel dimenticatoio la sezione?   :nonnino:

Patriots sign Punter David King

The New England Patriots announced the signing P David King.
King is a former Australian rules football player, who played in semi-pro ball for Bundoora (2001-02), Euroa (2003-07) and Norwood (2008).
King came to the United States in 2009 to work towards signing with an NFL team after participating in a kicking camp in Nevada. He was born August 24, 1981 in Melbourne, Australia.

i patriots si commentano da soli....e poi non le so manco io le notizie da dove prenderle..... ;)

speriamo che sto punter sia come sav rocca ^-^

Offline AnyGivenSunday

• Rookie
« Risposta #1317 il: Aprile 16, 2010, 07:19:49 pm »
i patriots si commentano da soli....e poi non le so manco io le notizie da dove prenderle..... ;)

speriamo che sto punter sia come sav rocca ^-^

Queste che ho messo io le ho prese dal loro sito ufficiale.

Offline ThePatriot

• Veteran
« Risposta #1318 il: Aprile 16, 2010, 07:21:02 pm »
Queste che ho messo io le ho prese dal loro sito ufficiale.

un sito di  :merda:

Offline AnyGivenSunday

• Rookie
« Risposta #1319 il: Aprile 16, 2010, 07:23:57 pm »
un sito di  :merda:

Vabbè che ne so io....è la tua squadra  :adler: