Autore Topic: Buccaneers Cove - L'angolo dei tifosi di TB  (Letto 60769 volte)

Offline torrisone

• Hall of Famer
    • Effetto Terra
Re: Buccaneers Cove - L'angolo dei tifosi di TB
« Risposta #150 il: Dicembre 02, 2008, 04:23:58 pm »
 >:(
I once told a player we would sign him for a $500 bonus. His answer was, and I quote: “Well, I only have about $100 now, but I can get you the rest in about a week.” “No,” I answered, “We pay you.”

Offline sbiri

• Moderatore della sezione
  • Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #151 il: Dicembre 09, 2008, 01:33:32 pm »
prima del crollo verticale della difesa di tampa, sopattutto sulle corse, era stata una partita strepitosa per fisicità, difese ma anche attacchi, big play

bellissima davvero

Offline ponchia

• Hall of Famer
  • Il mio angolo di cielo è un triangolo di pelo
« Risposta #152 il: Dicembre 29, 2008, 12:29:33 am »
Complimenti a Tampa per come ha buttato nel cesso i playoff, quasi certi, nelle ultime tre giornate...

Offline Druso

• Heisman
  • MORS MEA 'TACCI TUA
    • McVini blog
« Risposta #153 il: Dicembre 29, 2008, 11:44:04 am »
Complimenti a Tampa per come ha buttato nel cesso i playoff, quasi certi, nelle ultime tre giornate...

:shok: :shok: :shok:

Sono sbalordito guarda

:shok: :shok: :shok:

Riuscire a perdere contro i Raiders...non è un impesa da poco  :shok: :shok: :shok:

Dopo Lugaresi di Cesenatico e Germano Mosconi ci sarà anche Druso da Modena

Pensioniamo il nonno !!! :drusobis: :druso:

Offline Marino

• Hall of Famer
  • Calcio: INTER
  • MLB: CHICAGO CUBS
  • NBA: MIAMI HEAT
  • NCAA F: FLORIDA GATORS
  • NFL: MIAMI DOLPHINS
  • NHL: VANCOUVER CANUCKS
« Risposta #154 il: Gennaio 21, 2009, 07:49:22 pm »
Around The Web
Buccaneers looking at Linehan to run offense
Posted: January 20th, 2009 | NFL.com Staff | Tags: Scott Linehan, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

The Tampa Tribune is reporting that Scott Linehan is a candidate to be the Buccaneers offensive coordinator. Linehan is one of a handful of candidates that the paper is reporting includes Chiefs offensive coordinator Chan Gailey, Browns offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski and Eagles quarterbacks coach Pat Shurmur. Linehan, however, does not seem to be in a hurry to make a decision.

Former Rams coach Scott Linehan didn’t turn down a job with the 49ers just to join the Bucs’ staff.
“I just wasn’t ready to make a decision at that point,” said Linehan, one of the top candidates for the Bucs’ offensive coordinator job.
Linehan said personal considerations played a part in his decision. It’s unsure whether those considerations will prevent him from taking a job with the Bucs.
“There’s a lot that’s still up in the air,” Linehan said. “I’m just sitting back right now and weighing all my options.”
The Buccaneers are also looking for a defensive coordinator and that list of candidates believed to include Eagles secondary coach Sean McDermott, Saints defensive coordinator Gary Gibbs and recently released Cowboys defensive coordinator Brian Stewart, according to the Tampa Tribune.

...ed un saluto a tutti gli appassionati di Stargate SG1.....Fantastica serie!!!!!

Offline Marino

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #155 il: Gennaio 22, 2009, 11:34:16 pm »
Nuovo defensive coordinator Jim Bates, dagli ottimi trascorsi a Green Bay, dove portò la difesa dal 25° posto nel ranking nel 2004 al 7° nel 2005, e a Miami dove nel periodo 2000-04 la difesa si confermò per tutta la durata della sua permanenza in Florida tra le prime dieci.Colmato quindi il tassello di Defensive Coordinator dopo il passaggio di Raheem Morris da DC ad HC dopo il licenziamento di Gruden.

Buccaneers hire Bates to be defensive coordinator
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers announced Thursday that they have named Jim Bates defensive coordinator.

Bates, who has 39 years of overall coaching experience, spent eight years as a defensive coordinator in the NFL. He served in that role with the Atlanta Falcons (1994), Miami Dolphins (2000-04), Green Bay Packers (2005) and most recently with the Denver Broncos (2007). He was also the Dolphins' interim head coach for the final seven games of the 2004 season.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
» Video | Schedule | Stats
» Roster | Depth chart | Transactions
» Official team site: Buccaneers.com 
Bates' defenses have ranked in the NFL's top 10 in yards allowed in six of his eight seasons as defensive coordinator. A total of 12 players have earned 23 Pro Bowl honors under Bates during his 16 years as a coach in the NFL.

Bates' impact was immediately felt in Green Bay, as he transformed the 25th-ranked defense in 2004 to the seventh-ranked defense in 2005.

During Bates' five seasons with the Dolphins, Miami ranked sixth in the NFL in total defense in 2000, fifth in 2001, third in 2002, 10th in 2003 and eighth in 2004. After his departure, the Dolphins dropped to 18th in total defense in 2005.

Miami defensive end Jason Taylor flourished in Bates' scheme, ranking second in the NFL in sacks (64) from 2000-04 and earning three Pro Bowl selections. Cornerback Patrick Surtain enjoyed similar success under Bates, posting the third-most interceptions (25) in the NFL from 2000-04 and earning a selection to three Pro Bowls. Linebacker Zach Thomas was named to four consecutive Pro Bowls (2000-03) with Bates coordinating Miami's defense and averaged 181 tackles per season.

Prior to coming to the NFL, Bates spent 14 years in the collegiate ranks, three seasons in the USFL and one season in the AFL

Offline Marino

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #156 il: Gennaio 30, 2009, 05:59:21 pm »
L'ex HC di Boston College è il nuovo OC della franchigia della Florida.

Ecco l'articolo:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80e6e81c&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Offline brax62

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #157 il: Gennaio 31, 2009, 07:43:00 pm »
buona scelta

Offline rituelnet

• Redattore
  • Sophomore
« Risposta #158 il: Febbraio 04, 2009, 03:59:20 pm »
Ma che figata!!! Un covo tutto per noi!!!
Si vede che sono nuovo, eh???  ;D

Offline Druso

• Heisman
  • MORS MEA 'TACCI TUA
    • McVini blog
« Risposta #159 il: Febbraio 08, 2009, 09:23:28 pm »
Non ti ci abituare troppo...il Torrisone ha l'abitudine di sconfinare, dovremmo ricacciarlo a pedate nel topic dei niners  :asdlol:

Offline torrisone

• Hall of Famer
    • Effetto Terra
« Risposta #160 il: Febbraio 08, 2009, 09:27:16 pm »
 :ciaosci:
I once told a player we would sign him for a $500 bonus. His answer was, and I quote: “Well, I only have about $100 now, but I can get you the rest in about a week.” “No,” I answered, “We pay you.”

Offline Druso

• Heisman
  • MORS MEA 'TACCI TUA
    • McVini blog

Offline joeflacco5

• Pro Bowler
  • purple&black pride..
  • Calcio: Genoa CFC
  • MLB: LA Dodgers
  • NBA: Chicago Bulls
  • NCAA F: Oklahoma Sooners
  • NFL: Baltimore Ravens
  • NHL: Detroit Red Wings
« Risposta #162 il: Febbraio 10, 2009, 11:01:36 pm »
e x il qb l'anno prox chi ci sarà...?visto ke è stato rinnovato il contratto a McCown, mi sa che il buon vecchio Jeff abbia l'intenzione di di fare i bagagli,magari direzione Dallas..? :excelent: :excelent:

Offline Druso

• Heisman
  • MORS MEA 'TACCI TUA
    • McVini blog
« Risposta #163 il: Febbraio 11, 2009, 03:44:18 pm »
e x il qb l'anno prox chi ci sarà...?visto ke è stato rinnovato il contratto a McCown, mi sa che il buon vecchio Jeff abbia l'intenzione di di fare i bagagli,magari direzione Dallas..? :excelent: :excelent:

Senza Gruden il nonno maledetto non ha motivo di esistere a Tampax...fora di ball !!!   :si:

Offline joeflacco5

• Pro Bowler
  • purple&black pride..
  • Calcio: Genoa CFC
  • MLB: LA Dodgers
  • NBA: Chicago Bulls
  • NCAA F: Oklahoma Sooners
  • NFL: Baltimore Ravens
  • NHL: Detroit Red Wings
« Risposta #164 il: Febbraio 19, 2009, 09:15:20 pm »
Franchise tag ad Antonio Bryant....