Autore Topic: The Saints are coming  (Letto 482948 volte)

Offline groalbe

• Hall of Famer
Re: The Saints are coming
« Risposta #1785 il: Dicembre 01, 2009, 05:38:11 pm »
La Zia è una gran tifosa... :nonnino:

anche il cane dello zio è tifoso

:adler:

Offline ponchia

• Hall of Famer
  • Il mio angolo di cielo è un triangolo di pelo
« Risposta #1786 il: Dicembre 01, 2009, 05:42:17 pm »
anche il cane dello zio è tifoso

:adler:

Non toccare questo tasto.
Non ho un cane, ma fino a venerdi sera avevo un gatto meraviglioso.... :plaxico:

Offline groalbe

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #1787 il: Dicembre 01, 2009, 05:44:13 pm »
Non toccare questo tasto.
Non ho un cane, ma fino a venerdi sera avevo un gatto meraviglioso.... :plaxico:

ooops  :'(

è arrivato il momento del cane allora..  :love:

Offline ponchia

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #1788 il: Dicembre 01, 2009, 05:47:56 pm »
ooops  :'(

è arrivato il momento del cane allora..  :love:

Non è morto, sta benissimo e ha trovato dei nuovi padroni fantastici.
Ho dovuto darlo via dopo 8 anni perchè abbiamo scoperto che Andrea è allergico... ;)

Offline ponchia

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #1789 il: Dicembre 01, 2009, 05:49:56 pm »
[youtube=425,350]FyOkMRXdM9I[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]bk0WQi25qeA[/youtube]

:idolo:

Offline 49er

• MVP
  • Calcio: Udinese Calcio
  • MLB: San Francisco Giants
  • NCAA F: Idaho Vandals
  • NFL: San Francisco 49ers
  • NHL: New York Islanders
« Risposta #1790 il: Dicembre 01, 2009, 06:05:42 pm »
Non è morto, sta benissimo e ha trovato dei nuovi padroni fantastici.
Ho dovuto darlo via dopo 8 anni perchè abbiamo scoperto che Andrea è allergico... ;)
benvenuto nel club :secchio:

Offline ponchia

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #1791 il: Dicembre 01, 2009, 07:33:20 pm »
A proposito di Sharper..ieri picchiava come un animale e Faulk ne sa qualcosa.

E poi c'è questa bella immagine che fa capire molto della partita di stanotte...

Offline ponchia

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #1792 il: Dicembre 01, 2009, 07:36:08 pm »
E per avere un'idea di quanto la difesa stia facendo basta andare a vedere i rating dei QB che ci hanno giocato contro...

Citazione
Week 1 Saints vs. Lions

Matt Stafford - 27.4 Qb rating
16 of 37, 3ints, 0 td's

Week 2 Saints vs. Eagles

Kevin Kolb - 73.2 Qb rating
31 of 51, 3 ints, 2 td's

Week 3Saints vs. Bills

Trent Edwards - 56.4 Qb Rating
20 of 35, 1 int, 0 td's, 4 sacks

Week 4 Saints vs. Jets

Mark Sanchez - 27 Qb Rating
14 of 27, 3 ints, 0 Td's, 4 sacks

Week 6 Saints vs. Giants

Eli Manning - 61 Qb Rating
14 of 31, 1 ints, 1 td

Week 7 Saints vs. Dolphins

Chad Henne - 45 Qb Rating
18 of 36, 2 ints, 0 td's

Week 8 Saints vs. Falcons

Matt Ryan - 46.6 Qb Rating
19 of 42, 3 ints, 1 td, 3 sacks

Week 9 Saints vs. Panther

Jake DelHomme - 77.2 Qb rating
17 of 30, 0 ints, 0 td's, 2 sacks, 1 fmbl

Week 10 Saints vs. Rams

Mark Bulger - 93.5 (best of season)
26 of 40, 1 int, 2 td's, 2 sacks

Week 11 Saints vs. Bucs

Josh Freeman - 33 Qb Rating
17 of 33, 3 ints, 1 td, 3 sacks, 1 fmbl

Week 12 Saints vs. Patriots

Tom Brady - 55 Qb Rating
21 of 36, 2 ints, 0 tds

Brady a 55 di rating a memoria non ricordo di averlo mai visto... :idolo:

Offline groalbe

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #1793 il: Dicembre 01, 2009, 07:44:25 pm »
Avete intercettato tutti i qb tranne uno..  :teoidolo:

Delhomme!  :grassarisata:

Offline ponchia

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #1794 il: Dicembre 01, 2009, 07:46:38 pm »
Avete intercettato tutti i qb tranne uno..  :teoidolo:

Delhomme!  :grassarisata:

Non è bello infierire con gli infelici... :nobelo:

Offline groalbe

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #1795 il: Dicembre 01, 2009, 07:50:32 pm »
Non è bello infierire con gli infelici... :nobelo:

ma dai zio..è uno che si fa intercettare dagli uomini di linea..  ;D

Offline ponchia

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #1796 il: Dicembre 01, 2009, 08:26:33 pm »
Shockey credo abbia inquadrato molto bene la situazione dei Pats:
"They don't have Richard Seymour any more, they don't the Vrabels, the Bruschis, the Harrisons, so it's not the same defense you guys have seen"

Qualche altro commento...

Coach Payton:
(on Brees) “You guys can write about the hierarchies and all that stuff. I thought he was outstanding tonight; I thought he was special. Let’s just say he’s playing real well. It was a great job by him. Magnificent.

(on defense) “I thought we had to do some different things. I thought Gregg (Williams) and his staff put together a great plan. Mike’s interception was key because it led to points. I thought his interception was a pivotal play in the game. I was proud of how our defense played.

Sharper
The good thing about it, is we play against our offense in practice. We knew we could shut them down because our offense has problems with us during the summer and in training camp. We knew if we executed well with the new guys, we could have an outcome like we had tonight.”
(on fourth-down stop in third quarter) “That changed the momentum of the game. That was a great play by Mike.”

Belichick
“You have to give New Orleans credit. They were obviously the better team tonight. It wasn’t a competitive game like we thought it would be or like we needed it to be. We got to coach better and we have to play better. We have to do a lot better than we did. You have to give them a lot of credit because they are a good football team. We have to do a better job than we did tonight. We have to do a lot better to compete with a team of this caliber.” (On what the Saints did defensively) “They did a good job defensively. They did what they do. They mixed it up. They ran a lot of the same coverages that they have been winning with. They played a lot better defense than we did. You have to give their players and coaches a lot of credit. We have to do a better job to be competitive.”

(On if the Saints offense was confusing) “They mix it up a lot. They do that. They do a good job of keeping you off balance with personnel substitutions. They change up the tempo of the game. They do a good job and have good players. They are very well coached. They capitalize when you make mistakes. You can’t make many against them and you can’t make big ones. We made some big ones.”

(On if the defense was able to get Tom Brady out of sync) “They were better than we were in every phase of the game. I don’t know how to put it any other way. They were better coached. They played better on offense and defense. They were better in the kicking game. They covered better than we did. They were obviously the better team.”

Brady
They played really well and they played well as a team. We obviously didn’t play up to their level. They played a great game and we didn’t play so well. There’s a big gap between us. It wasn’t as competitive as everyone expected. But that’s what happens when you don’t play very well against a good team on the road.

(are Saints as good as ’07 Patriots?) “You know, that was so long ago. I will say it’s good to be in that position. They are the ones who are 11-0. And they are a really good team who played really good tonight. You have to give them all of the credit.”

Wilfork
“They (Saints) are a very, very good football team. Tonight we got beat in all phases of the game; offense, defense and special teams. If we continue to play like that, we will have this losing feeling a lot more. All we can do is regroup, watch film and prepare for Miami on a short week.

“Like I said they are a real good football team; probably the best we’ve played all season. For us we have to take this loss in stride and move on.”

Wright
“All of you saw it out there. They (Saints) do what they want to do, and they do it well. We just came up short tonight. Everyone in this locker room knows we can play a lot better than we did out there. But they (saints) are a real good team.”

Offline Ocho Cinco

• MVP
  • Anubi!
    • American Football Forum
« Risposta #1797 il: Dicembre 01, 2009, 10:34:53 pm »
E per avere un'idea di quanto la difesa stia facendo basta andare a vedere i rating dei QB che ci hanno giocato contro...

Brady a 55 di rating a memoria non ricordo di averlo mai visto... :idolo:

E perchè la vostra difesa è la 16th della Lega nonostante queste prove indegne dei QBs avversari?  :shok:

Offline moss84

• Dinasty League Staff
  • Idolo delle folle
  • " cazzo che idea! "
« Risposta #1798 il: Dicembre 02, 2009, 09:31:35 am »
Yahoo's Jason Cole reports that the Saints do not plan on bringing back Reggie Bush in 2010.
Bush's 2010 salary is $8 million -- an exorbitant amount for a change-of-pace back/special teamer. Citing a "Saints insider," Cole reports that GM Mickey Loomis doesn't want to pay Bush's salary even if 2010 is an uncapped season. Battling chronic knee problems, Bush has missed the Saints' last two games. He's averaged just 9.3 touches in his nine 2009 appearances.

...che vuol dire zio ?... ??)

Offline groalbe

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #1799 il: Dicembre 02, 2009, 09:35:58 am »
Yahoo's Jason Cole reports that the Saints do not plan on bringing back Reggie Bush in 2010.
Bush's 2010 salary is $8 million -- an exorbitant amount for a change-of-pace back/special teamer. Citing a "Saints insider," Cole reports that GM Mickey Loomis doesn't want to pay Bush's salary even if 2010 is an uncapped season. Battling chronic knee problems, Bush has missed the Saints' last two games. He's averaged just 9.3 touches in his nine 2009 appearances.

...che vuol dire zio ?... ??)

che riprendono McAllister per una mangiata di fagioli..   :adler: