Autore Topic: ::::: TENNIS OFFICIAL TOPIC :::::  (Letto 443683 volte)

Offline sbiri

• Moderatore della sezione
  • Idolo delle folle
Re: ::::: TENNIS OFFICIAL TOPIC :::::
« Risposta #4755 il: Gennaio 26, 2011, 12:32:23 pm »
anche a me murray stanotte ha fatto una brutta impressione

ma lui sa adattarsi molto bene all'avversario, e non penso che ferrer potrà fargli molto male

penso che vinca in 4 set

Offline groalbe

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #4756 il: Gennaio 26, 2011, 12:33:16 pm »

ma lui sa adattarsi molto bene all'avversario, e non penso che ferrer potrà fargli molto male

penso che vinca in 4 set

partita da 5 set secondo me  :shame:

Offline Young 8

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #4757 il: Gennaio 26, 2011, 12:33:49 pm »

penso che vinca in 4 set

Dolgopolov mi pare essere abbastanza atipico, lo stesso Murray non riusciva neanche a spiegare il perchè ad Anabell Croft

Offline sbiri

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #4758 il: Gennaio 26, 2011, 12:35:43 pm »
soliti dementi su ubitennis

federeriani invasati che dicono che nadal ha già vinto il suo ultimo slam  :duck: :duck:

nadaliani infuriati che sostengono che federer ha solo culo perchè gioca sempre contro nessuno visto che nadal si fa sempre male  :duck: :duck:

il solito show

siamo messi malissimo  :goodboy:

Offline groalbe

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #4759 il: Gennaio 26, 2011, 12:36:24 pm »
Federer non si è mai fatto male, questo è vero..  :ninja:  :adler:

Offline anthonyarenaBACK

• Heisman
  • Packers Fan
« Risposta #4760 il: Gennaio 26, 2011, 01:29:32 pm »
soliti dementi su ubitennis

federeriani invasati che dicono che nadal ha già vinto il suo ultimo slam  :duck: :duck:

nadaliani infuriati che sostengono che federer ha solo culo perchè gioca sempre contro nessuno visto che nadal si fa sempre male  :duck: :duck:

il solito show

siamo messi malissimo  :goodboy:

Sbiri, ma quando la finirai di andarti a leggere i commenti su Ubitennis? La tua intelligenza non può svilirsi con quella banda di invertiti del cervello.
Dai... esci da questo tunnel!  :ahahah: :ahahah: :ahahah:
Viva i Packs!!!

Offline sbiri

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #4761 il: Gennaio 26, 2011, 02:06:33 pm »
Sbiri, ma quando la finirai di andarti a leggere i commenti su Ubitennis? La tua intelligenza non può svilirsi con quella banda di invertiti del cervello.
Dai... esci da questo tunnel!  :ahahah: :ahahah: :ahahah:

ci sono andato sobillato da young 8

per il resto ormai ho smesso  :ahahah:

Offline Young 8

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #4762 il: Gennaio 26, 2011, 02:17:28 pm »

A volte mi chiedo se i giornalisti inviati alle prove del Grande Slam non provengano da dalle fanzine scolastiche......

:mapor:

Q. What can you tell us about the injury? What did David say to you at the end of the match?

RAFAEL NADAL: I can say nothing about the injury. Seriously, I would prefer don't talk a lot about the injury.

Tonight, first of all, I don't know nothing. Second thing, for respect to the winner and to a friend, I prefer to talk about the match. I think he played at a very high level. I just congratulate him and wish him all the best for the semifinal. I think he's doing a fantastic tournament. If he keep playing like this, he going to have a good chances.

What David told me at the net is for me and that's it.

Q. It's going to be difficult for us to write a piece without appreciating how well you could move. It seemed to us you couldn't move as well as you would like to have been moving tonight. Is that a fair statement?

RAFAEL NADAL: You see the match?

Q. Yes.

RAFAEL NADAL: So you are ready to write everything. I don't have to tell you about what I felt on the court because I tried my best all the time. But is obvious that I didn't feel at my best. I had a problem during the match, in the very beginning. After that, the match was almost over. So that's what I can say.

But you know what, for me is difficult come here and speak about. In Doha I wasn't healthy. Today I have another problem. Seems like I always have problems when I lose, and I don't want to have this image, no? I prefer don't talk about that today. If you can respect that, will be a very nice thing for me. Thank you.

Q. What was the problem, though?

RAFAEL NADAL: You are listening me? I can't tell you which problem I have. First thing, because I don't know. That's my answer.

Q. What will be your next tournament?

RAFAEL NADAL: I don't know yet. I have to think a little bit about everything and we will see what's going on in the next weeks.

Q. We appreciate your fair play, and we understand what you're saying. I just would like to know if you didn't have in front of you a friend of yours, would you have kept till the last ball and point to stay on court or would you have left a little before?

RAFAEL NADAL: I hate the retirements, so this wasn't the day. I did last year. I hate that moment. I didn't want to repeat that.

Offline sbiri

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #4763 il: Gennaio 26, 2011, 02:28:17 pm »

A volte mi chiedo se i giornalisti inviati alle prove del Grande Slam non provengano da dalle fanzine scolastiche......

:mapor:

Q. What can you tell us about the injury? What did David say to you at the end of the match?

RAFAEL NADAL: I can say nothing about the injury. Seriously, I would prefer don't talk a lot about the injury.

Tonight, first of all, I don't know nothing. Second thing, for respect to the winner and to a friend, I prefer to talk about the match. I think he played at a very high level. I just congratulate him and wish him all the best for the semifinal. I think he's doing a fantastic tournament. If he keep playing like this, he going to have a good chances.

What David told me at the net is for me and that's it.

Q. It's going to be difficult for us to write a piece without appreciating how well you could move. It seemed to us you couldn't move as well as you would like to have been moving tonight. Is that a fair statement?

RAFAEL NADAL: You see the match?

Q. Yes.

RAFAEL NADAL: So you are ready to write everything. I don't have to tell you about what I felt on the court because I tried my best all the time. But is obvious that I didn't feel at my best. I had a problem during the match, in the very beginning. After that, the match was almost over. So that's what I can say.

But you know what, for me is difficult come here and speak about. In Doha I wasn't healthy. Today I have another problem. Seems like I always have problems when I lose, and I don't want to have this image, no? I prefer don't talk about that today. If you can respect that, will be a very nice thing for me. Thank you.

Q. What was the problem, though?

RAFAEL NADAL: You are listening me? I can't tell you which problem I have. First thing, because I don't know. That's my answer.

Q. What will be your next tournament?

RAFAEL NADAL: I don't know yet. I have to think a little bit about everything and we will see what's going on in the next weeks.

Q. We appreciate your fair play, and we understand what you're saying. I just would like to know if you didn't have in front of you a friend of yours, would you have kept till the last ball and point to stay on court or would you have left a little before?

RAFAEL NADAL: I hate the retirements, so this wasn't the day. I did last year. I hate that moment. I didn't want to repeat that.

ci ha provato, voleva fare lo scoop  :ninja: :plaxico:

Offline Young 8

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #4764 il: Gennaio 26, 2011, 06:09:53 pm »

Justine si (ri)ritira

Dear all,

I address my letter to you because this is currently the best way to express meself, I now experience very difficult times. I have unfortunately not good news. I spent the last days undergoing various medical tests and they have confirmed that my elbow has been damaged by my adventure in Australia.

After my crash at Wimbledon in June, I knew it would be difficult to come back. But I had decided to keep playing and to give everything to overcome the injury. In these recent months I have rarely been spared from the pain, those last months were very hard. Time has passed, and the doubts have grown, and only return to the courts would give me answers. Not the answer I was hoping for... unfortunately. I suffered a lot the last week and every day gave me more and more pain, but I believed that my will would take the upper hand. Today, the examinations are clearly and and the doctors formally, my elbow is too fragile and hurt so that my passion and my profession at high level cannot continue to exist.

I’m in shock, of course, even whith the work of these past seven months I had to understand that there might be a reason for all this. After having well considered and following the advice of doctors, it is now clear and I accept that my career here ... ... finally ends. Even though it’s hard, very hard, while I came back with a tremendous fighting spirit.

I’m sorry ... I had hoped for a different return and dreamed of a different ending. I will need time to process all this, but I remain convinced that even with little progress, my level with my return did not meet my expectations, despite everything I’ve learned a lot over the past 15 months.

I turn, and this time, an incredible page of my life ... What a wonderful trip, I have experience during all these years. Today I’m calmer and I can create a positive and rewarding look back on this experience in my life.

I would never have reached this level all alone, and I insist to thank all persons who sticked with me during adventures. My coach and my friend Carlos, my family, my friends, my whole team, all those who helped me when it was hard and have shared in my joy. Thank you to my partners for the confidence they have given me, for their support in all circumstances. Thanks to my medical staff who, these last months, were always available and always with great professionalism there for me.

Finally and most importantly, thanks everyone. Thanks for standing by my side during all these years. I will never forget your support and your loyalty. And if I only regret one thing, this would be that I’ve protected myself too hard and that I couldn’t stand closer to you.

I hope you will forgive me my clumsiness and a wonderful reminder of shared emotions will keep them together.

On the way to new adventures ...

See you soon, anywhere ...

Justine

Online Joe Cool

• Redattore
  • Veteran
« Risposta #4765 il: Gennaio 26, 2011, 06:20:43 pm »
No  :daws:

Offline sbiri

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #4766 il: Gennaio 26, 2011, 06:27:28 pm »
nn mi è mai stata tanto simpatica ma mi spiace

attualmente il tennis femminile è già inguardabile per diversi motivi, adesso ancora di più

Offline groalbe

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #4767 il: Gennaio 26, 2011, 06:43:07 pm »
 :duck:

voleva tornare come Kim  :ehm:  :love:
che antipatica mamma mia... :seghinduemani: sarà un piacere non rivederla! Ho speso troppe lacrime per l'abbandono di Elenuccia, per lei solo pugnette  :seghinduemani: :seghin3: :seghinh:
Au jamais revoir mademoiselle Justine  :ciaosci:

Online Joe Cool

• Redattore
  • Veteran
« Risposta #4768 il: Gennaio 26, 2011, 07:26:34 pm »
:duck:

voleva tornare come Kim  :ehm:  :love:
che antipatica mamma mia... :seghinduemani: sarà un piacere non rivederla! Ho speso troppe lacrime per l'abbandono di Elenuccia, per lei solo pugnette  :seghinduemani: :seghin3: :seghinh:
Au jamais revoir mademoiselle Justine  :ciaosci:

Tu veramente solo per Nadal puoi tifare...

Tieniti Caroline che fa del bel tennis soprattutto  :folk:

Offline groalbe

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #4769 il: Gennaio 26, 2011, 09:35:08 pm »
Tu veramente solo per Nadal puoi tifare...

Tieniti Caroline che fa del bel tennis soprattutto
  :folk:

che c'entra caroline?  :mapor: