Autore Topic: Denver Broncos  (Letto 215906 volte)

Offline Young 8

• Moderatore della sezione
  • Hall of Famer
Re: Denver Broncos
« Risposta #1065 il: Gennaio 19, 2010, 02:31:12 pm »
C'ho capito un cazzo...aiuto...

Bene o male???

:shame:

rapido recap

SmugDaniels capo allenatore

- Cutler se ne va
- Nolan se ne va
- Marshall se ne andrà
- Scheffler se ne andrà

ma continuiamo pure a dare fiducia all'allenatore........ :mahchedevofà:

Offline brax62

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #1066 il: Gennaio 19, 2010, 07:12:38 pm »
rapido recap

- Nolan se ne va

lui c'ha messo una sola stagione  :plaxico:

Offline Champ Bailey

• Senior
  • Calcio: Milan
  • MLB: Orioles
  • NBA: Celtics
  • NCAA F: Fighting Irish
  • NFL: Broncos
  • NHL: Ducks
« Risposta #1067 il: Gennaio 21, 2010, 12:20:09 pm »
rapido recap

- Cutler se ne va
- Nolan se ne va
- Marshall se ne andrà
- Scheffler se ne andrà

ma continuiamo pure a dare fiducia all'allenatore........ :mahchedevofà:

Però non può essere colpa di McDaniels se prima si affida a Nolan (che schifo di allenatore, detto dai tifosi Niners, io in realtà manco lo conoscevo).
Adesso è colpa di McDaniels se Nolan se ne va (ma come, difesa miglioratissima, questo McDaniels dev'essere un rompicoglioni leggendario).
Per intenderci, a me McDaniels non piace, chiaro che dopo l'inizio di stagione brillante me l'ero fatto piacere.
Però non gli si può dare la colpa di tutto e del contrario di tutto.
Diamine, allora diciamo anche che John Elway si è ritirato non perchè nel 2009 avrebbe avuto 48 anni ma perchè aveva subodorato che sarebbe arrivato McDaniels.

Offline brandonmarshall88

• Veteran
« Risposta #1068 il: Febbraio 01, 2010, 02:14:34 am »
Brandon Marshall ha da poco affermato che vuole continuare a giocare ancora a lungo a Denver :yeahban:

Speriamo che mantenga la parola  :pliiiis:

Offline joeflacco5

• Pro Bowler
  • purple&black pride..
  • Calcio: Genoa CFC
  • MLB: LA Dodgers
  • NBA: Chicago Bulls
  • NCAA F: Oklahoma Sooners
  • NFL: Baltimore Ravens
  • NHL: Detroit Red Wings
« Risposta #1069 il: Febbraio 01, 2010, 09:33:39 am »
Brandon Marshall ha da poco affermato che vuole continuare a giocare ancora a lungo a Denver :yeahban:

:plaxico:

Offline paco

• Rookie
« Risposta #1070 il: Febbraio 01, 2010, 12:08:08 pm »

Ma chi? Quello che ha preso a schiaffi la prima scelta Moreno dopo un fumble? O quello che viene pagato un tozzo di pane e, giustamente, chiede almeno un po di squaquerone da spalmarci sopra? O quello che viene benchato pesantemente le ultime due?
 :noo:
Citazione
(parlando di Alex Smith)...non è scarso, è allenato male.. Ma ti pare che possa allenarlo uno come quello? Questo è un ex linebacker ed in difesa, si sa, eccelli se uccidi chi ti sta intorno. Questo ha più commozioni celebrali che neuroni, onestamente, che cazzo può insegnare a Smith che già di suo è un coglione? E poi onestamente... A te sembra normale? Ma l'hai visto? Ha lo sguardo come i merluzzi sul banco frigo della pescheria...

You'll see me on TV, Any Given Sunday, win a Superbowl and drive off on a Hyundai - Trained by Groalbe

• Veteran
« Risposta #1071 il: Febbraio 15, 2010, 03:27:03 pm »
Forse il desiderio di vedere Mccoy con la maglia Broncos l'anno prossimo non è così lontano, anzi...

Denver Post...Bowlen says Broncos might draft quarterback...

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — In his first interview since the Broncos faded from a 6-0 start to an 8-8 finish, Pat Bowlen, the team's owner since 1984, addressed his club's hot-button issues with The Denver Post on Super Bowl eve Saturday.

Bowlen said he would like star receiver Brandon Marshall to remain with the Broncos, but wouldn't block a trade if rookie coach Josh McDaniels feels it would benefit the team. Bowlen revealed the plan is for Kyle Orton to remain the Broncos' quarterback, but the team hopes to select another quarterback in the upcoming draft.

Bowlen said he wasn't troubled by McDaniels' decision to bench Marshall and Tony Scheffler in the season's final game, saying it was necessary for a young coach to assert his authority.

"If I learned anything, (it) is these kinds of things are learning experiences, especially for a brand new, 33-year-old coach, who obviously has all the pedigree but has never before had the job," Bowlen said. "And now he's faced with the job. And so I think from my standpoint, he did a very good job handling that."

For the first time in his 26-year reign as Broncos owner, Bowlen has gone through four consecutive seasons without a playoff experience.

"Thanks for reminding me," Bowlen said.

In those four seasons, Bowlen often has had a Marshall issue cross his desk. Marshall has been the team's most talented and productive player the past four years. But he also has forced Bowlen to make sure head trainer Steve "Greek" Antonopulos never runs out of aspirin.

"I think Brandon is going through a maturing process," Bowlen said. "Personally, I saw change in his personality and approach to things (this past season). He didn't have the same sort of attitude and anxiety that he's had. I personally would like to see him stay. And there's still a good possibility that could happen."

However, Bowlen understands there are extenuating circumstances to guarantee Marshall's return — most notably the uncertainty of the league's labor situation. Bowlen respected the gag order commissioner Roger Goodell placed on owners at their meeting earlier Saturday, but the Broncos may not be in position to offer multiyear contracts to any of their restricted free agents — a group that includes Marshall, Orton, Scheffler, Elvis Dumervil and Chris Kuper. That's the case so long as there remains a threat of a work stoppage in 2011.

Would Marshall return on a one-year deal?

"I'd like to see Brandon stay," Bowlen said. "Now, if the head coach sits down and says no, I want to trade him, or I've got a deal that's going to be beneficial to the club, I don't think I'm going to override him.

"I think Brandon going through this whole process last year, I think it matured him a little bit, if not a lot. And I think he's, at least I hope he is, wondering if it's the right thing for him to move to another team. I think that's a question mark in his mind. He hasn't told me that, but I have a sense of that."

As for who will throw to Marshall next season, or throw to receivers other than Marshall, Bowlen said Orton is his man.

"I want Kyle back," Bowlen said. "Orton is a good quarterback. I'd also like to think we might have the opportunity to draft a young quarterback, not necessarily to come in and play right away, but if you have the opportunity to draft somebody, that would be a plus for us."

He wasn't specific, but the assumption is the Broncos would not wait until the later rounds if they chose to draft a quarterback.

Aware McDaniels has received his share of criticism through his first year for making such bold moves as trading away quarterback Jay Cutler, benching Marshall and Scheffler for the season's final game, and allowing defensive coordinator Mike Nolan to leave for a similar job with Miami, Bowlen endorsed his coach's style while adding any mistakes that were made will be corrected with experience.

"I wasn't particularly upset or in angst about the way he handled it," Bowlen said. "He wants to establish his own discipline and his own personality as far as the way he wants to run his club. And I think, as time goes, that will mellow out a little bit. But I think he was trying to make a point or let people know that he wasn't going to be a pushover. And I think a lot of that comes from his age. The fact is he's young, he has to assert that kind of authority. And I agree with him, because he has to gain the respect of the players.

"I'm certainly not disappointed. We would have liked to have won a couple more games and made it to the playoffs, but we didn't. We were 8-8 essentially for the fourth year in a row, but he's got his stamp on the team. I think at this point going forward, players and staff are going to know what to expect."

Near the end of the interview, Bowlen was told about rumors he was out of touch with what was going on with his franchise. Told that didn't seem to be the case, he said: "Are you sure? Something must be wrong. No, I'm very comfortable with what I have regarding our team. You might come back to me nine months from now and ask, 'Are you still comfortable?' But I'm not uncomfortable with what I see as far as the Broncos are concerned."

Offline NaotoDate

• Senior
« Risposta #1072 il: Febbraio 21, 2010, 06:00:53 pm »
Darrent Williams' death still torments Brandon Marshall
Posted by Michael David Smith on February 21, 2010 8:40 AM ET
It's not exactly a secret in the NFL that Brandon Marshall would like to leave Denver.

But Mike Klis writes in today's Denver Post that the reasons for Marshall wanting to leave have been somewhat misunderstood, and have to do with more than just a desire to get paid more, or personal differences with coach Josh McDaniels.

Klis writes, citing several people close to Marshall, that the January 1, 2007, murder of teammate Darrent Williams continues to torment Marshall.

Marshall was with Williams just minutes before he was shot and killed, and Marshall was allegedly involved in an altercation at a nightclub that may have had something to do with the shooting. The trial of Willie Clark, the man charged with murdering Williams, is set to begin this week, and Marshall is expected to testify.

Per Klis, Marshall has felt grief and guilt since Williams' death, and that's a big part of why Marshall doesn't like being in Denver.

Marshall alluded to as much after his October 22, 2007, DUI arrest, in which he said to the arresting officer, "I hate this f--king city" and "Why aren't you guys out looking for Williams' killer?"

This off-season Marshall may finally get his wish of leaving the Broncos. His testimony in the murder trial could be the last time he's seen in Denver.
BUFFALO BILLS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS 49-31

• Veteran
« Risposta #1073 il: Marzo 09, 2010, 11:12:30 pm »
"The Broncos dipped back into the New England player pool today, signing free-agent defensive end Jarvis Green from the Patriots.

The Broncos signed Green to a four-year deal. Green will receive a $2.5 million signing bonus and a guaranteed $800,000 salary for 2010. He can make another $3 million in salary and bonus in 2011.

Green visited with Broncos officials at Dove Valley on Monday. His agent told the Boston Herald last week that Green's priorities in the offseason were to re-sign with New England or move to Denver.

The 31-year-old Green, at 6-feet-3, 285 pounds, played eight seasons for the Patriots. His time there overlapped with Broncos coach Josh McDaniels from 2002-08.

He will join several former New England faces in Denver, including McDaneils, wide receiver Jabar Gaffney, long-snapper Lonie Paxton and offensive lineman Russ Hochstein.

The Broncos are still negotiating with San Diego nose tackle Jamal Williams, who still is in Denver talking with the Broncos."

Offline Cobain

• Il Fondatore
  • MVP
  • Born to be wild
    • Modena Web Design
  • Calcio: AC Milan
  • MLB: What?
  • NBA: LA Lakers
  • NCAA F: Mmm!
  • NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
  • NHL: Uh?
« Risposta #1074 il: Marzo 14, 2010, 11:47:51 pm »

ecco a chi avete appena dato le chiavi in mano :folk:
My football collection: http://nfiforum.altervista.org/index.php?topic=7501.msg321791#msg321791
Gente che non viene più qua, perdendo rapporti ed amicizie con altre persone, pensando di fare un torto a me o di mettermela nel culo: ma come siete messi?

Offline brax62

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #1075 il: Marzo 14, 2010, 11:54:43 pm »

ecco a chi avete appena dato le chiavi in mano :folk:

mi sa chè un upgrade  :shame:

Offline gigicleveland

• Redattore
  • Junior
  • Beware The DAWGS
    • SMASHMOUTH FOOTBALL - THE FORUM
  • Calcio: AC TORINO 1906
  • MLB: Odio il Baseball
  • NBA: Odio LeBron
  • NFL: CLEVELAND BROWNS
  • NHL: Odio L'Hockey
« Risposta #1076 il: Marzo 15, 2010, 07:21:02 am »
è un upgrade eccome. Grande acquisto. :yeahban:

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
  • NBA: Chicago Bulls
  • NFL: Chicago Bears
  • NHL: Chicago Blackhawks
« Risposta #1077 il: Marzo 24, 2010, 01:41:42 pm »
McDaniels says 'there is no question' Orton is Broncos' starting QB
VICENZA CORSAIRS OWNER & GM - MADDEN 12 Season 1 JIM MADDEN LEAGUE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION

“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."” Michael J. Jordan

Offline sbiri

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #1078 il: Marzo 30, 2010, 12:20:31 pm »
la vostra prima scelta 2009, robert ayers, è un giocatore che verrà maggiormente coinvolto o ha deluso già abbastanza?  :pliiiis: :pliiiis:

• Veteran
« Risposta #1079 il: Marzo 30, 2010, 01:56:37 pm »
forse quest'anno sarà un pò di più in azione, però boh... :folk: