Autore Topic: The Saints are coming  (Letto 483683 volte)

Offline ponchia

• Hall of Famer
  • Il mio angolo di cielo è un triangolo di pelo
Re: The Saints are coming
« Risposta #3390 il: Novembre 07, 2010, 05:57:00 pm »
DeAngelo Williams  :goodboy:

E meno male, contro di noi fa sempre sfracelli!
Però contro le squadre in difficoltà soffriamo sempre e contro Carolina è sempre una battaglia, squadra bestia nera!

:plaxico:

Offline ponchia

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #3391 il: Novembre 08, 2010, 08:51:45 am »
Vittoria assolutamente netta.
Carolina è imbarazzante, a tratti mi sono annoiato...

"Pretty pathetic," said receiver Steve Smith, held without a catch until the final minute. "That would be the only thing I have to say. There are no explanations, no excuses."

"I think they tried," coach John Fox said. "I think we're not real good right now -- on offense -- not as a football team."

Siamo ancora in corsa, nonostante Deltha... :adler:

Offline deltha

• Veteran
« Risposta #3392 il: Novembre 08, 2010, 03:34:31 pm »
zio sparati...se lo dice deltha vuol dire che non arrivate manco al divisional :okoks: :ahahah:

:ahahah:

stavolta ci becco  :ahahah:

Offline ponchia

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #3393 il: Novembre 08, 2010, 03:46:49 pm »
:ahahah:

stavolta ci becco  :ahahah:

e BASTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Offline ponchia

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #3394 il: Novembre 08, 2010, 08:10:55 pm »
Da segnalare il primo TD da pro di Graham, gran bel talento, che è del North Carolina.

Citazione
"For me, I'm from North Carolina, and to come back and get a big win like that, and to catch a deep pass from Drew Brees is every bit as amazing as I thought it would be," he said. "Rebecca Vinson and my little sister and Miss Karena (Vinson's daughter), and it's amazing to have them get to experience that with me.

Citazione
"I'm happy for him," Brees said. "He's a guy whose role continues to grow within the offense. He's a really talented player who is kind of young and green, but I think you see flashes like that of a guy who can really be a big-play guy in this offense. And I think for him to just continue to grind along and learn and take advantage of every opportunity he gets, but I was happy for him today."

:idolo:

Offline ponchia

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #3395 il: Novembre 22, 2010, 09:34:34 am »
Brees was 29 of 43 for 382 yards and completed his 1,850th pass as a Saint in the second quarter to break a record held by Archie Manning since 1982.
Brees shredded the Seahawks (5-5) without the benefit of having Reggie Bush, Pierre Thomas and tight end Jeremy Shockey in the lineup. Yet he still managed to complete passes to 10 different receivers, including rookie tight end Jimmy Graham, who made five catches for 72 yards.
Brees' accuracy helped the Saints go 11 of 15 on third downs. He eclipsed 300 yards by the third quarter, marking the 35th time as a Saint, which extended his own franchise mark.
Now in his fifth season in New Orleans, Brees owns numerous franchise passing records, including TDs with 144, but still has another significant one that he'll probably surpass this season. Manning's 21,734 yards passing remains a club record, but Brees is less than 500 yards behind at 21,267.

:idolo: :idolo: :idolo:

Offline ponchia

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #3396 il: Novembre 22, 2010, 09:44:44 am »
Seattle Seahawks Head Coach Pete Carroll

Opening comments: “This was a very difficult game. We played against a team that showed the way. Credit the Saints, their offense, and Drew Brees. They did what they’re so famous for. They threw the heck out of the football. They played a great football game on offense. We couldn’t slow them down the way that we needed to. We weren’t able to eliminate the easy opportunities for them. There were a couple of key penalties in this game that kind of game them a second shot at us, and it was just too much, as good as they are.”

On Drew Brees and the Saints third down conversion rate: “I was really impressed with Drew. The throws and the ability to move and to find guys (was impressive). Ultimately, this was a third down game for us. It was a game where we gave them a bunch of third down conversions. I don’t know what it was. It was about 80%. It’s just so hard to get off of the field and gain any kind of momentum. I just thought they were really impressive.”

Offline paco

• Rookie
« Risposta #3397 il: Novembre 22, 2010, 11:27:29 pm »
Oh, so che ti sto un po trscurando zio, ma "Saints merda" eh? :drinks:
Citazione
(parlando di Alex Smith)...non è scarso, è allenato male.. Ma ti pare che possa allenarlo uno come quello? Questo è un ex linebacker ed in difesa, si sa, eccelli se uccidi chi ti sta intorno. Questo ha più commozioni celebrali che neuroni, onestamente, che cazzo può insegnare a Smith che già di suo è un coglione? E poi onestamente... A te sembra normale? Ma l'hai visto? Ha lo sguardo come i merluzzi sul banco frigo della pescheria...

You'll see me on TV, Any Given Sunday, win a Superbowl and drive off on a Hyundai - Trained by Groalbe

Offline ponchia

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #3398 il: Novembre 23, 2010, 07:35:18 pm »
Oh, so che ti sto un po trscurando zio, ma "Saints merda" eh? :drinks:

Parimenti per i falchetti...

Offline ponchia

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #3399 il: Novembre 23, 2010, 07:38:22 pm »
Saints DT Sedrick Ellis suffered a quad injury in the Week 11 win over the Seahawks.

Ellis wouldn't have practiced Monday had the team not been given a day off. With the short week, Ellis' status for Week 12 appears to be very much in question. It would be a big loss for the Saints, as the former first-round pick is playing the best ball of his career.

Offline ponchia

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #3400 il: Novembre 23, 2010, 07:40:37 pm »
There's a reason Saints running back Pierre Thomas has missed as much time as he has with a high ankle sprain.
Thomas tore a tendon in his ankle and in hindsight might have been better served had he undergone surgery to correct it, according to a league source.

Offline ponchia

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #3401 il: Novembre 26, 2010, 07:57:37 am »
 :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani: :seghinduemani:

Offline groalbe

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #3402 il: Novembre 26, 2010, 09:16:43 am »
Bush....  :pazzah:

Offline ponchia

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #3403 il: Novembre 26, 2010, 11:55:59 am »
Bush....  :pazzah:

Inguardabile ieri.