Autore Topic: The Monsters of Midway  (Letto 524366 volte)

Offline Ocho Cinco

• MVP
  • Anubi!
    • American Football Forum
Re: The Monsters of Midway
« Risposta #3390 il: Aprile 08, 2011, 03:35:34 pm »
Bears great William "The Refrigerator" Perry has his 1985 Super Bowl ring back on his finger, thanks to a 10-year-old boy.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81f1f46d/article/boy-10-uses-savings-to-return-super-bowl-ring-to-the-fridge?module=HP_headlines

:idolo:

Offline Bears54

• Moderatore della sezione
  • Idolo delle folle
  • NBA: Chicago Bulls
  • NFL: Chicago Bears
  • NHL: Chicago Blackhawks
« Risposta #3391 il: Aprile 08, 2011, 04:55:35 pm »
VICENZA CORSAIRS OWNER & GM - MADDEN 12 Season 1 JIM MADDEN LEAGUE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION

“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."” Michael J. Jordan

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
VICENZA CORSAIRS OWNER & GM - MADDEN 12 Season 1 JIM MADDEN LEAGUE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION

“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."” Michael J. Jordan

Offline urlacher75

• MVP
  • Urlacher Warriors Milano's owner
  • Calcio: Juventus
  • MLB: Cleveland Indians
  • NHL: Pittsburgh Pens
« Risposta #3393 il: Aprile 19, 2011, 12:20:43 am »
Bears - Buccaneers a Londra.... lockout permettendo

Vediamo di sbloccare sta situazione per Dio....

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #3394 il: Aprile 19, 2011, 08:15:53 am »
Bears - Buccaneers a Londra.... lockout permettendo

Vediamo di sbloccare sta situazione per Dio....

Porca della Troia se sto lockout mi fa saltare la partita chiamo al Qaeda :ninja: :seghinduemani:

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #3395 il: Aprile 29, 2011, 08:47:50 am »
Con la 29^ scelta del primo round scegliamo Gabe Carimi da Wisconsin.

Tutti i mock lo davano scelto prima ma con la corsa al QB che si è scatenata e sceso fino a noi, forse ques'anno Cutler subirà meno sacks.

Citazione
Gabe Carimi is considered among the most NFL-ready prospects in the draft. "I think the kid is a plug-and-play right tackle," wrote NFL Network's Mike Mayock. "Throw him in there and he's a starter on Day 1. And he's a starter for the next 10 years. He's got a little attitude and there's something tough about him. He's a good football player."

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #3396 il: Aprile 30, 2011, 01:58:35 am »
Chicago al secondo round fa trade up con i Redskins e sceglie il DT Stephe Paea

[youtube]Ky_zxdQ75Lw&feature=fvst [/youtube]

[youtube]ee2cWddxHdI&feature=related[/youtube]

Ottima scelta visto anche il taglio dell' injury prone Tommie Harris

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #3397 il: Aprile 30, 2011, 12:33:41 pm »
Ma chi caz.. abbiamo preso al 3° giro? Antonio Conte?   :mapor: :mapor:

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #3398 il: Maggio 18, 2011, 02:55:02 pm »

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #3399 il: Giugno 09, 2011, 09:56:02 am »
"Whenever free agency begins, big-name receivers will be moving around all over the league: We've all heard a million pieces of speculation about where Terrell Owens and Plaxico Burress and Santonio Holmes and Braylon Edwards and Sidney Rice and Randy Moss might end up. But here's a piece of speculation about a veteran wide receiver we hadn't yet heard: Santana Moss heading to Chicago and signing with the Bears. The Bears are expected to try to add a veteran receiver in free agency, and Moss might be a better fit in the Mike Martz offense than any of the other receivers available, while also being less expensive than many of those other free agent receivers. Writing on the Bears' web site,"
 :mmahh:

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
Re:The Monsters of Midway
« Risposta #3400 il: Giugno 17, 2011, 08:29:59 am »
Brian Urlacher expects normal camp

You know how we're filling our time during the lockout. But how are NFL players doing it?

Some are pursuing record deals. Others are reading poetry. And some are bored.

Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher freely admitted to the latter condition during an appearance Thursday on ESPN 1000. Urlacher said he has been working out from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. each day -- and that's about it.

"I get up every morning to work out and then I'm bored," Urlacher said. "I hang out with my kids or play golf or something. Just trying to pass the time."

Urlacher is among those who are optimistic that the NFL and its players can reach a new collective bargaining agreement in time to open training camps by the end of next month. He said the Bears' organizational stability should prove an advantage during this truncated offseason, and that a full camp should give the Bears more than enough time to catch up.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/news/story?id=6668396

:pliiiis:           :pliiiis:               

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #3401 il: Giugno 24, 2011, 08:44:20 am »
Brian Urlacher tweaks Dhani Jones

CHICAGO -- Chicago Bears star Brian Urlacher said Wednesday that being excluded from a list of the top 10 linebackers in the league didn't upset him, although he's not very impressed by the list's author.

Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Dhani Jones provided the list to the NFL Network, and Jones ranked himself seventh  :shok: while leaving off Urlacher, asking the question: "When was the last time Urlacher got off a block?"

Urlacher, who stopped in the ESPN 1000 studios Thursday for "The Waddle & Silvy Show," and Jones both were drafted in 2000. Urlacher was picked ninth; Jones was No. 177.

"I think we were drafted in the same class, and I haven't heard anything about him since then," Urlacher said. "I saw him on a TV show with a bow tie on, though. So I know him better for the way he dresses than what he does on the football field."  :adler: :adler:

Offline carson

• Heisman
« Risposta #3402 il: Luglio 13, 2011, 10:04:50 pm »
plaxico forse a chicago?? :ahahah:

vi diamo chad se ci date brian.

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #3403 il: Luglio 14, 2011, 01:49:56 pm »
plaxico forse a chicago?? :ahahah:

vi diamo chad se ci date brian.

Brian non se tocca :noo:

Plaxico a cifre ragionevoli non mi dispiacerebbe, il WR fisico ci manca  :excelent:

Offline Joe Cool

• Redattore
  • Veteran
« Risposta #3404 il: Luglio 24, 2011, 10:33:10 pm »
Vi manca uno che lanci la palla ai WR invece che ai CB più che altro  :lollol: