Autore Topic: The Monsters of Midway  (Letto 472547 volte)

Offline Bears54

• Moderatore della sezione
  • Idolo delle folle
  • NBA: Chicago Bulls
  • NFL: Chicago Bears
  • NHL: Chicago Blackhawks
Re: The Monsters of Midway
« Risposta #915 il: Febbraio 02, 2008, 06:54:01 pm »
Sul sito uffciale dei Bears si parla di Chad Johnson che in un'intervista alla radio di Chicago, ha definito Grossman e Orton delle superstar :tuseicioc:

Chalk Talk Story

Larry: Chad Johnson was recently on WSCR in Chicago and started that he’d back quarterbacks Rex Grossman and Kyle Orton into “superstars.” What do you think of his comments, and would there be a chance that the Bears would be able to acquire him in a trade?

Mark F.
San Jose, California

Mark: I wouldn’t get too excited about the possibility of Chad Johnson joining the Bears. Yes, Johnson said that he could make both Rex Grossman and Kyle Orton superstars. I actually heard the interview on WSCR. What you may not know is that Johnson also talked about teaming up with Panthers receiver Steve Smith during an interview with a Charlotte radio station and has been talking openly about playing with a handful of other teams while in Phoenix for Super Bowl week. Johnson clearly wants out of Cincinnati, and he’s not targeting any one team.

VICENZA CORSAIRS OWNER & GM - MADDEN 12 Season 1 JIM MADDEN LEAGUE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION

“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."” Michael J. Jordan

Offline urlacher75

• MVP
  • Urlacher Warriors Milano's owner
  • Calcio: Juventus
  • MLB: Cleveland Indians
  • NHL: Pittsburgh Pens
« Risposta #916 il: Febbraio 02, 2008, 06:56:01 pm »
Sul sito uffciale dei Bears si parla di Chad Johnson che in un'intervista alla radio di Chicago, ha definito Grossman e Orton delle superstar :tuseicioc:

Chalk Talk Story

Larry: Chad Johnson was recently on WSCR in Chicago and started that he’d back quarterbacks Rex Grossman and Kyle Orton into “superstars.” What do you think of his comments, and would there be a chance that the Bears would be able to acquire him in a trade?

Mark F.
San Jose, California

Mark: I wouldn’t get too excited about the possibility of Chad Johnson joining the Bears. Yes, Johnson said that he could make both Rex Grossman and Kyle Orton superstars. I actually heard the interview on WSCR. What you may not know is that Johnson also talked about teaming up with Panthers receiver Steve Smith during an interview with a Charlotte radio station and has been talking openly about playing with a handful of other teams while in Phoenix for Super Bowl week. Johnson clearly wants out of Cincinnati, and he’s not targeting any one team.

Qualsiasi cosa fuma... la voglio anch'io ;D

Offline OneHandTeo

• Emiro di Adrihad
  • MVP
  • Better LUCK next year...
    • Diventa fan dell'Emiro
  • Calcio: Internazionale F.C.
  • MLB: Chicago Cubs
  • NFL: Indianapolis Colts
  • NHL: Odio l'Hockey.
« Risposta #917 il: Febbraio 02, 2008, 07:11:18 pm »

Chalk Talk Story

Mark F.
San Jose, California

veramente ha detto che POTREBBE FAR DI LORO DELLE SUPERSTAR se dovesse andare a chicago..  ??)
  :teosad:    

"Credo che un'Inter come quella di Corso, Mazzola e Suarez non ci sarà mai più. Ma non è detto che non ce ne saranno altre belle in maniera diversa."
__

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #918 il: Febbraio 02, 2008, 11:38:41 pm »
veramente ha detto che POTREBBE FAR DI LORO DELLE SUPERSTAR se dovesse andare a chicago..  ??)

Dubito che Chad possa riuscirci lo stesso. Con Grossman ci serve un miracolo :fiu: Con Orton una fornitura di Jack Daniels illimitata ;D
VICENZA CORSAIRS OWNER & GM - MADDEN 12 Season 1 JIM MADDEN LEAGUE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION

“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."” Michael J. Jordan

Offline urlacher75

• MVP
« Risposta #919 il: Febbraio 06, 2008, 09:00:39 am »
Dubito che Chad possa riuscirci lo stesso. Con Grossman ci serve un miracolo :fiu: Con Orton una fornitura di Jack Daniels illimitata ;D

A proposito di Grossman, sembra che l'anno prossimo avrà una diversa divisa in campo:

Cominciano a capirsi molte cose.... ;D ;D ;D

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #920 il: Febbraio 06, 2008, 02:48:50 pm »
A proposito di Grossman, sembra che l'anno prossimo avrà una diversa divisa in campo:

Cominciano a capirsi molte cose.... ;D ;D ;D

Ah ecco. Mi è sempre parso un pò "fighetta"  ;D E si capisce il suo piacere a farsi sackkare :fiu:

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #921 il: Febbraio 08, 2008, 09:59:02 pm »
Azumah a big fan of his Pro Bowl successor
A Pro Bowl kick returner who wore No. 23 with the Bears, Jerry Azumah feels a connection to Devin Hester and is thrilled that the dynamic playmaker has had so much success early in his career. "I think it's great," Azumah said. "It's wonderful. He's out there dominating right away, and you really don't see too many things like that happen in your lifetime."

[urlhttp://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=4348][/url]

Lo sfortunato Jerry Azumah, m'ero dimenticato di lui  :'(

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #922 il: Febbraio 10, 2008, 09:45:36 am »
Urlacher has minor neck surgery; full recovery expected by July
Associated Press

CHICAGO -- Bears star linebacker Brian Urlacher underwent minor neck surgery recently and is expected to be fully recovered when training camp starts in July.

Brian Urlacher, LB
Chicago Bears
2007 statistics
G/GS: 16/16
Tackles (total): 123
Sacks: 5.0
Int.: 5 (1 TD)

He acknowledged during the season that an arthritic back condition forced him at times to play in pain. The Bears declined to comment Friday.

Urlacher did not make the Pro Bowl this season, when the Bears fell to 7-9 a year after making the Super Bowl. He led the team with 123 tackles and had five sacks and five interceptions. He had been chosen for the Pro Bowl six times previously.

Urlacher, who will be 30 in May, signed a nine-year contract with the Bears in 2003. He's been durable most of his career, except for the 2004 season when he missed seven games with leg and hamstring injuries.

Urlacher sotto i ferri  :'(

Offline urlacher75

• MVP
« Risposta #923 il: Febbraio 10, 2008, 10:10:34 am »
Urlacher has minor neck surgery; full recovery expected by July
Associated Press

CHICAGO -- Bears star linebacker Brian Urlacher underwent minor neck surgery recently and is expected to be fully recovered when training camp starts in July.

Brian Urlacher, LB
Chicago Bears
2007 statistics
G/GS: 16/16
Tackles (total): 123
Sacks: 5.0
Int.: 5 (1 TD)

He acknowledged during the season that an arthritic back condition forced him at times to play in pain. The Bears declined to comment Friday.

Urlacher did not make the Pro Bowl this season, when the Bears fell to 7-9 a year after making the Super Bowl. He led the team with 123 tackles and had five sacks and five interceptions. He had been chosen for the Pro Bowl six times previously.

Urlacher, who will be 30 in May, signed a nine-year contract with the Bears in 2003. He's been durable most of his career, except for the 2004 season when he missed seven games with leg and hamstring injuries.

Urlacher sotto i ferri  :'(

Ripeto..... cedimelo finchè sei in tempo

Io lo faccio per te ;D

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #924 il: Febbraio 10, 2008, 10:15:20 am »
Ripeto..... cedimelo finchè sei in tempo

Io lo faccio per te ;D

Te lo ceo per Mario Williams , la tua 1° scelta ed un paio di birre ;D

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #925 il: Febbraio 10, 2008, 10:16:04 am »

cedo.....la parola cedo per Urlacher è difficle usarla ;D

Offline urlacher75

• MVP
« Risposta #926 il: Febbraio 10, 2008, 10:17:19 am »

Fidati

Offline urlacher75

• MVP
« Risposta #927 il: Febbraio 13, 2008, 11:21:44 am »

Offline Bears54

• Idolo delle folle
« Risposta #928 il: Febbraio 13, 2008, 02:32:23 pm »
Ma perchè dico io..... perchè????

http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/huddleup/2008/02/booker-back-to.html

>:( >:( :( :(

Booker nel suo passato recente ai Bears ha lasciato un buon segno nei cuori dei tifosi. Quando Miami l'ha rilasciato le voci di un suo rientro a Chicago si sono rincorse.
Io lo firmerei per allungare ila panchina dei WR certo non a quanto lo pagava Miami.

Offline urlacher75

• MVP
« Risposta #929 il: Febbraio 13, 2008, 02:38:01 pm »
cedo.....la parola cedo per Urlacher è difficle usarla ;D

Difficle?