Autore Topic: NCAA season 2009-2010 - SPOILER INSIDE !!!  (Letto 26565 volte)

Offline 49er

• MVP
  • Calcio: Udinese Calcio
  • MLB: San Francisco Giants
  • NCAA F: Idaho Vandals
  • NFL: San Francisco 49ers
  • NHL: New York Islanders
Re: NCAA season 2009-2010 - SPOILER INSIDE !!!
« Risposta #165 il: Novembre 18, 2009, 11:59:58 pm »
Su una nota più seria non era questa la partita che dovevate vincere (e del resto credo lo sapeste anche voi) ora battendo Utah State vi trovereste 8-4 con un comodo viaggio, probabilmente all'Humanitarian dove, secondo rivals.com, dovreste trovare nientemeno che gli UCLA Bruins e lì tifo sfegatato per voi  :stillers:
aspettiamo di vedere come finisce la gara contro gli aggies :papa:

cmq (se tutto andasse bene) provare a spelacchiare neuheisel e i suoi orsi bruni è davvero una gran bella prospettiva soprattutto se si pensa che 8 partite, prima di questa stagione, le avevamo vinte in 3 anni :nonnino:

go vandals :stillers:

Offline Piergiu74

• MVP
« Risposta #166 il: Novembre 19, 2009, 08:01:45 pm »
Ragazzi, qualcuno sa se Ingram di Alabama resta al college o prova il salto?

Offline brax62

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #167 il: Novembre 20, 2009, 09:39:57 am »
Ragazzi, qualcuno sa se Ingram di Alabama resta al college o prova il salto?

credo sia ancora presto per dirlo.
secondo me si anyway

Offline brax62

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #168 il: Novembre 20, 2009, 09:40:42 am »
RIP UGA VII

Offline torrisone

• Hall of Famer
    • Effetto Terra
« Risposta #169 il: Novembre 22, 2009, 02:26:03 pm »
Un tifoso di Arizona che risiede in Oregon: Brax anche a migliaia di chilometri ti sono vicino :'(
I once told a player we would sign him for a $500 bonus. His answer was, and I quote: “Well, I only have about $100 now, but I can get you the rest in about a week.” “No,” I answered, “We pay you.”

Offline brax62

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #170 il: Novembre 22, 2009, 08:43:39 pm »
Un tifoso di Arizona che risiede in Oregon: Brax anche a migliaia di chilometri ti sono vicino :'(

confermo la mia impressione di inzio stagione.

Oregon è una squadra di merda.
ieri ha vinto perchè hanno trovato un gran rb freshman e per tanto culo.
Foles Rules

se Gronkowsky nn passa l'anno prossimo andiamo per qualcosa di importante :stillers:

Offline Piergiu74

• MVP
« Risposta #171 il: Novembre 24, 2009, 04:39:47 pm »
Ma che giocatore sto Ingram.... :drinks:

Offline Peps

• Football NCAA staff
  • Rookie
  • Kickers hater
  • MLB: Chicago Cubs
  • NBA: Orlando Magic
  • NCAA F: Boise State Broncos
  • NFL: Denver Broncos
« Risposta #172 il: Novembre 29, 2009, 12:13:53 pm »
A quanto pare... Grazie Oklahoma. Si va per qualcosa d'importante anche quest'anno :stillers: :stillers: :stillers:

E ottima partita contro Nevada, questa partita, visto il momento che i nostri avversari stavano attraversando mi ha messo un po' in apprensione ma, a quanto pare, anche quando è in giornata no Moore può essere devastante.
GO BRONCOS

:stillers:

Offline Davide

• Veteran
« Risposta #173 il: Novembre 29, 2009, 01:58:59 pm »
A quanto pare... Grazie Oklahoma. Si va per qualcosa d'importante anche quest'anno :stillers: :stillers: :stillers:

prego! e` stato un piacere enorme... (uno dei pochi quest'anno) ..ma va bene dai... 30 vittorie consecutive in casa e la striscia continua :stillers: :stillers: :yeahban:

Offline brax62

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #174 il: Novembre 29, 2009, 07:27:02 pm »
ASU ha perso in casa  :lollol: :stillers: :stillers: :stillers: :stillers:

Offline brax62

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #175 il: Novembre 29, 2009, 08:05:40 pm »
tralaltro

Sundevil Stadium con 20mila biglietti invenduti  :o :o
per lo scontro clou di ogni stagione...

dennis-disastro è riuscito ad azzerare anche la passione universitaria... incredibile  :o  :idolo: :idolo:
e per quegli imbecilli di Tempe nn ho potuto vedermela perchè oscurata...

vorrei far notare che il Wildcats Stadium è sempre stato pieno per la sfida di stato  :p :p

Offline brax62

• Hall of Famer
« Risposta #176 il: Dicembre 01, 2009, 07:23:01 am »
...non lo so ma tu se hai la possibilità vacci, che diamine. Fai star male tutti quelli che pagherebbero per immergersi nell'atmosfera di una partita di college. :plaxico:

e va bene...
mi hai convinto...
gli Yankees e la W su ASU mi permettono di regredire sui miei propositi...
tralatro deve essere anche una partitina interessante visto che chi vince va al Rose Bowl

copio e incollo l'email di ricevuta del biglietto... notare il costo...

ah  nenner nenner

Dear,

You have successfully registered for the upcoming game. In order to gain admittance to the game, YOU MUST HAVE YOUR STUDENT ID CARD with the bar code intact. Please take a moment to review the ticket information below and enjoy the game.

Sharing or fraudulent use of ID cards is not permitted. Persons attempting to enter the contest with a Student ID Card that is not their own will have the card confiscated and will not gain admittance. The matter will be turned over to the Office of Student Conduct.

Entry to FOOTBALL games is through the SOUTH GATE ONLY. The student entrance is located at the east end of the South Gate. This is the ONLY gate you may enter with your ID Card. When entering the gate, you MUST get the designated student hand stamp on the inside of your wrist. Your student ID and the hand stamp will be required for admittance to the designated student seating sections. It is YOUR responsibility to make sure that your ID is scanned at the gate.

Entry to MEN'S BASKETBALL games is through Doors 7 & 8 ONLY. The student entrance is located on University St. This is the ONLY door you may enter with your ID Card. When entering the doors, you MUST get the designated student hand stamp on the inside of your wrist. Your student ID and the hand stamp will be required for admittance to the designated student seating sections. It is YOUR responsibility to make sure that your ID is scanned at the gate.

For future reference, your order confirmation number is TS-951109795--643734. A summary of your
order follows:

Oregon State
DEC 03 2009 at 06:00pm
Autzen Stadium

Price Type Price Level Qty Price Fee Cost
------------------------- ----------- --- -------- --------- ----------
Student Student 1 0.00 0.00 0.00

Seating:
Level Section Row Seat(s)
----- ------- ----- ----------
Gen Adm

Delivery Method: Magstripe Student ID

==========
Total Cost 0.00

Penalty for Football: After a student misses two home football games he or she receives tickets for, the student forfeits tickets to the next home game. After missing three football games, the student forfeits tickets for the rest of the season.

Penalty for Men's Basketball: After a student misses two home men's basketball games he or she receives tickets for, the student forfeits ticket privileges to the next home game. After missing three men's basketball games, the student forfeits tickets for the rest of the season

The University of Oregon Athletic Department Code of Conduckt

The UO Athletic Department is dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable experience for all guests and athletes at all events. With this goal in mind, we ask that everyone observe the following guidelines:
*Respect all attendees and refrain from disruptive behavior, including foul language, obscene gestures or messages, and physical harm or threats.
*Sit only in your ticketed seats and be prepared to show your ticket when requested.
*Comply with requests from event staff regarding stadium policies and emergency procedures.
*Use tobacco only in designated areas.
The UO values the support of all DAF donors, season ticket holders, students and guests visiting our facilities each season and thanks you in advance for being a good egg. If you observe any violations of stadium guidelines, please immediately contact the nearest event staff or text 541-222-9121. Those who do not follow this Code of ConDUCKt may be subject to removal from the stadium as well as revocation of season tickets and/or the right to purchase single game tickets.

Conduct: Students are required to comply with all facility rules and conduct themselves in a sportsmanlike manner.

If you have any questions about entering the stadium with your ID card,
please call the Oregon Athletic Ticket Office at 1.800.WEBFOOT.

Contact the Athletic Department Finance Committee of the ASOU
for questions about eligibility and the Student Spouse/Domestic
Partner Program at 541.346.3749.

Thank you,
Oregon Athletic Ticket Office

Offline Bears54

• Moderatore della sezione
  • Idolo delle folle
  • NBA: Chicago Bulls
  • NFL: Chicago Bears
  • NHL: Chicago Blackhawks
« Risposta #177 il: Dicembre 01, 2009, 09:29:49 am »
 :-/
VICENZA CORSAIRS OWNER & GM - MADDEN 12 Season 1 JIM MADDEN LEAGUE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION

“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."” Michael J. Jordan

Offline torrisone

• Hall of Famer
    • Effetto Terra
« Risposta #178 il: Dicembre 01, 2009, 12:44:47 pm »
Bravo, così si fa.  :yeahban:  :drinks:

Citazione
Total Cost 0.00

Se hai bisogno di un bonifico mandami un pvt  :-/

Citazione
The University of Oregon Athletic Department Code of Conduckt

Se ti ingabbiano è meglio che chiami qualcun'altro  :ahahah:
I once told a player we would sign him for a $500 bonus. His answer was, and I quote: “Well, I only have about $100 now, but I can get you the rest in about a week.” “No,” I answered, “We pay you.”

Offline Davide

• Veteran
« Risposta #179 il: Dicembre 01, 2009, 01:51:51 pm »
fanculo Brax non vale farci invidia cosi`!! :ahahah: :ahahah: